Pre-registration for July Event

<<< 3. Eric "I only have one PC" Stehle >>>

Not true!

I have a second character in the database with some decent build points and I will release him onto the world once Ivan dies.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Just paid!

IvanDrake said:

Not true!

I have a second character in the database with some decent build points and I will release him onto the world once Ivan dies.

Why does Ivan need to die first?

I played all four of my PCs at least once last year.

Scott

Duke Frost said:
IvanDrake said:

Not true!

Scott

I have three PC's now. I've played all three this year already. Eric you should just roll out the new one.

Could always half build ivan but i dont suggsst it

Duke Frost said:
IvanDrake said:

Not true!

Scott

Because Ivan must die!

IvanDrake said:
Duke Frost said:
IvanDrake said:

Not true!

Scott

Because Ivan must die!

I can do that for you!
jk jk

This is Tom.

I am Noot.

Can Kyle, Jacob Miller, SamO and myself reserve Phoenix?

I'm not sure who typed in a reservation for "Dragon: Erika Noach, Sam Bertrand, Chris Marcikonis, and Mike Guarino" but since I don't see that Chris has paid, technically they shouldn't have it. So Chris, pay soon, because if four other paid people want that cabin, they should get it instead.... :thumbsup:

weating on paypal at this point Mike, it should be there within 2 days! sorry can't help that the internet said "make him wait....blah!"

Dear everyone. Im excited to game with you!

Kris Kitts, Maggie Lee, and Miles Lizak would like to reserve the Water room. I'll be paying this afternoon.

Anyone know a website to get larpex at?

Just paid to reserve the Water room for me, Maggie, and Miles. And my weenie. My big, big weenie.

Just paid! I will be PCing Alda :) She has sooooo much stuff to catch up on... war makes stuff happen so quickly! Aaah!

Back