Pre-registration for July Event

KialdaLoa said:
Just paid! I will be PCing Alda :) She has sooooo much stuff to catch up on... war makes stuff happen so quickly! Aaah!

Boooo! Nikhujo FTW!

Sign Willow Achtermann up to NPC! Paid for the year, so I should be covered. ;)

Npcing here :)

Reminder: prelogist

Just registered for the event, renewed for the year, and a food donation.

Is there anyone that has room for or needs a 4th person for a cabin? Looks like the Air room is still open too if anyone wants to go in on that.

I'm playing a completely new character to Ashbury.

Re: Pre-registration for July Event: DEADLINE SUNDAY the 8t

Hello! I'll be playing my pointy eared goblin this event :) All paid up with a $10 food donation :)

Paid for a year membership and PCing Ruis next event!

Get more people! The guys from Discovery 3D TV will be there filming (in 3D, I kid you not) for an upcoming documentary. We need a good showing!!

Mike what we really need is more NPCs.

Anyone posting know how to contact the group that showed up for the opener to see if they'll show up or know someone who knows how to contact them?

kes166 said:
Anyone posting know how to contact the group that showed up for the opener to see if they'll show up or know someone who knows how to contact them?

Unfortunately that was the Binghamton group and since school's out for the summer I don't believe half of them are in the area anymore.

Yeah they all split for summer vacation and are at home. So I donno if we will see them until school goes back in session in August.

Three of them are NPCing for us this upcoming weekend. Two of them are PCing (for the first time ever... yay!). The rest are not able to get to site due to the whole summer thing. But they are all great players and basically all intend to return when time / location permits.

-MS

Payment should process soon, gonna be PCing as Vinny

I think you might be double-counting 3 of your NPCs... :(
NPCs 3, 4, and 5 are the same as 9, 10, and 11. Unless by that you mean they're bringing friends.

I also might be bringing a first-time-ever-larping NPC, more on that later.

On the note of needing NPCs, most if not all of the Vanguard (which includes myself, Kyle, Jcoggs, Sam, Tom, and Josh) will be doing an NPC shift on Saturday, if that helps at all!

and now for something totally different: I vote to permanently change collin's name to bacbock.

I have just bought the annual membership, I will be attending the July event as an NPC so add me to your roster. All I need now is a ride there...

Akiva

Please sign up Kathryn Grunewald as an NPC. She paid yesterday, I think.

Back