Pre-Registration for Sept 10-12 closed, Pre-Logistics closed

Re: Pre-Registration for the September 10-12 event

i am creating a treasure monster. you will either hate it or love it. it is swinging 50 gold. and since part of it is made of rit scrolls and comps, it's basically a shadow mage.

I will be NPCing this event, and blanketing Ren.

yeah, logistics desk. i know nothing about monster desk. willing to learn though.

There ya go then I'll handle log desk and stuff and you handle monster desk. WE SHALL OVERTAKE ALL DESKS!

Anyone coming from or going through the Harrisburg area with room for one? please let me know i can gives gas moneys.

heather

Crap I need to pre register

I'll be NPCing this event (along with Andrea) and I'll be running some plot as well.

AllianceNJ said:
fyrechild said:
NPCing as usual.
-Lana

Ill make it up to you with a pretty pretty dress! Thank you for NPCING. Thank all of our career NPCS who make the game so much fun for us career pc's.

-Erica

SQUEE!!!

Put me on the NPC list. Rumor is that Trevor might make an appearance at the event.

-MS

Hey guys,
Forgot to write on the paypal payment who I was playing for the Sept Event. I'll be playing Sparticous.
Thanks,
Dennis Berish

Re: Pre-Registration for the Sept. 10-12 event; DEADLINE TODAY

I'll be at the event as Argus.

I can't wait to see everyone there.

My summer was a mess with college, house rennovations, etc, but hopefully I'll be able to also make the Oct. event as well.

See ya!

Re: Pre-Registration for Sept. 10-12 event; DEADLINE EXTENDED

Bill and Sarah hawkins should also be on the pre reg list.

thanks

I'll be there as Luka, but I'll be arriving Saturday. (Paid for the whole weekend though! :D Same exp?)

mikestrauss said:
Put me on the NPC list. Rumor is that Trevor might make an appearance at the event.

-MS

Nah. Rumor has it he was bribed not to attend so Nordenn could actually win tourney this year
;)

NPCing full event and blanketing Vazhi

Re: Pre-Registration for Sept. 10-12 closed, Pre-Logistify NOW

If anyone knows what characters are being played by those folks on the list with a (???) after them, please let me know.

I sent our a lot of e-mails today asking for clarifications and membership updates.

I will be starting to compile pre-logistics data this evening, so don't freak out if i haven't marked you down yet as having pre-logistified. I have a lot of e-mails to go through still.

Also please note: in order to qualify for our pre-Logistics drawing for a free LCO magic item, you must have an active HQ membership or have purchased an unused 1 event membership, HQ Logistics must receive your up-to-date out of chapter character card (if applicable), received and resolved any requests to spend build, received requests to spend goblin stamps fro production, received production lists, received spell lists, received magic item lists, or received notice that you need none of these things.

We will be extending Pre-Logistics until Thursday around mid afternoon because of Nationals. No emails will be received by HQ Logistics starting Thursday evening. And as always, if you are requesting character transfers from out of chapter, make sure to bring a copy of your current character card in case that logistics team does not get your card to us in time. It happens. A lot.

-Robb
HQ Head of Logistics

regarding nationals credit... if you want that credit on your PC for the spetember HQ event, you need to let Matt Watkins know so he can get me the confirmation. As of right now, no one has this event credited to thier characters.

-Robb

Where should we e-mail Matt?

Back