Pre-registration for the May event: CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for the May event; deadline 5/16!

Hey Hey!!! Matthew and I will be NPC'ing. I just don't have a bank account to pre-reg with right now!!!

just preregged Balls will be there!

I'll be coming to this event to NPC for the full event. But I think Logistics will be closed by the time I arrive, how do I log in for this event, Winter has been cold and my brain is frozen so I can't remember if I need to pay for the event.

Thanks,
Frank

Chulainn Stoneclaw said:
I'll be coming to this event to NPC for the full event. But I think Logistics will be closed by the time I arrive, how do I log in for this event, Winter has been cold and my brain is frozen so I can't remember if I need to pay for the event.

Thanks,
Frank

go to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4922

if you do not see your name on this list, you do not have a current membership. you need to submit payment to us online at http://alliancelarp.com/pay.php or on site.

This thread: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5239 tells you how to sign in and where to sign in.

It's likely I will be NPCing this weekend.

I just registered and would like a cabin, please! : )
There will be at least 4 people in it - only two of us have pre-registered so far but it also looks like at this point two cabins are free..

HtM

edit: Playing Ryban Weatherlight ((Enko))

henrythemad said:
There will be at least 4 people in it - only two of us have pre-registered so far but it also looks like at this point two cabins are free..

HtM

As soon as you have four, send me an email! This is your incentive to get them to pre-register!!!

All,

please notice the new Logistics Hours of Operation policy thread: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=7078

Full-Time NPCs should note that they are still required to check in AT logistics (sign in) even if there is no one running desk. You still NEED a logistics staff member to initial your info on the sign in sheet (verifying your membership, etc.) to receive any credit for the event. So stop in during normal desk hours to make sure you get your sign-in initialed!

NPC sign-in and rewards policy at: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5239

I will be Npcing so you can add me to that list as well!!!!!!! :twisted:

only 2 days left to pre-register!

and remember pursuant to our new policies: if you pre-register (pay and tell us which character you'll be playing - also send us the character if it is not an HQ character), have your membership current, AND pre-logistify (send us your spells, magic items, production, or just tell us you're good to go) you get 30 Gobbies!!!

Re: Pre-registration for the May event; deadline TOMORROW 5/16!

Hi Mike,

I just send you payment for this event for Dan and I through Paypal. We will be playing Rorii and Daralassia.

Thanks,
Missy

Re: Pre-registration for the May event; deadline TOMORROW 5/16!

1 Cabin left! need to have 4 people pre-regged (whoa re not already in another cabin) to get it.

Re: Pre-registration for the May event; deadline TODAY 5/16!

Fearless Leader said:
henrythemad said:

HtM

As soon as you have four, send me an email! This is your incentive to get them to pre-register!!!

Yeah, I get that. Waiting on Kirsten or Jesse H. to pre-reg. Danielle, Rachel and I would be the others.

Re: Pre-registration for the May event; deadline TODAY 5/16!

The "friend" I paid for was my little sister, Susie Lee :) I think she sent a note in to logistics instead of with her payment? Not sure.

All,

Please get any Pre-Logistifying to me by Wednesday night at the latest. ashburylog@gmail.com

That includes character transfers, don't wait until the last minute or I might not get them in time. As always, bring a copy of your most recent card in case your transfer doesn't reach me.

For those of you who DID pre-register AND have current memberships with HQ, If you get your pre-logistifying (all spells, production, magic item lists, etc.) to me by Wednesday night, you get 30 gobbies... and are entered into our new magic item drawing (see post)... even if you're a fighter with nothing to pre-logistify, just checking in with us and letting us know you don't need anything else means a lot to us and qualifies you for the reward.

I'll post about any logistical issues I see as I prep for the event this week (expired memberships, characters I haven't received, etc.)

Thanks!

-Robb

Memberships Due for Pre-Registered Players:

PC - HQ 1103 Henry Hart (5/15/2010)
PC - HQ 1774 Tim Curry (10/17/2009)

NPC - HQ 1653 Amelia Lizak (5/15/2010)

Robb Graves said:

Tsk, tsk. Both a former head of plot and the future head of plot are late on paying dues. What kind of example is that? :D

-MS

actually I have heard from everyone on that list now, so I appreciate them contacting me like they did. We at HQ logistics are just trying to be thorough. I was hoping Henry and Tim would pay online though by tomorrow so they can be eligible for the Magic Item drawing... but i understand if they can't.

Robb Graves said:

I payed my membership when I prepaid the event. I was charged $90 according to my paypal reciept. Good thing I randomly checked this board (which I don't usually do)!

HtM

Back