Pre-Registration Open for Oct. 5-7 Event!

Pre-regs updated, Best get those in folks, don't make Alexander chase you!

I will be bringing a new guy from work to this event, he should be pre-regging soon.

Pretty light on the pre-reg so far! C'mon folks! :)

I pre-regged, I'll be bugging my indecisive friend later today about it. :thumbsup:

And just after I posted this I learned that he isn't going, lol...

Just over a day left to pre-reg folks, 27 people on the list makes the owner a sad panda so it's time to beat your friends into compliance so we can have enough food and plot for everyone!

C'mon, people! Pre-reg!

Nice touch to include character names as well. That cleared up the 3 names I didn't recognize.

Darkcrescent said:
Nice touch to include character names as well. That cleared up the 3 names I didn't recognize.
I figured there was no reason it shouldn't be shown with pre-regs, especially since it helps newer players recognize players they know in-game but don't know out-of-game.

I'm still not quite sure who that Gandian guy is... :p

Alexander,
Please don't tease me... they wont ever let me play that NPC.

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
Alexander,

Paul

Never say never...

Stana said:
AllianceCHI said:
Alexander,

Paul
Never say never...
He said "won't ever", though. ;)

Looking somewhat slim on NPCs guys, fence hopper are always greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

Happy to do so... I have this great idea for a golem assault on the town...

:funny:

AllianceCHI said:
Happy to do so... I have this great idea for a golem assault on the town...

:funny:

OOOHHH OOOOOHHH can I come! I've always wanted to assault a town!!! :twisted:

Hey you got to do that last chicago event, dont complain just cause you wasted it circle rezzing someone and negotiating with Jehan

Sorry, you guys are out of a couple of Life Spells. Unfortunately I got evicted, caught the worst cold ever, and then lost my job on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in that order.

For those of you who are worried about me, no worries, currently still have a roof over my head, cold is better, and I have an interview for a much better job in data entry :D

Icey,

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you get the job in data entry. I hope you are feeling better and I am glad you still have a roof over your head. Talk about bad things coming in 3's.

Skye

Back