Prereg for October 30th-November 1st now CLOSED!

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates its that time, preregistration for our October event is now open until October 25th!

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Please note that we will be charging Non-first timer NPCs $10 for this event to help cover Headcount and food costs

Preregistered Players
1.)Rick Blatz
2.)Emily Hanson
3.)Jack Benolken
4.)Alexander Thompson
5.)Mariah Sletten
6.)Jenn Sireno (Paid need prereg still)
7.)Tim Sireno (Paid need prereg still)
8.)Josh Clark
9.)Ryan B.
10.)Andrew Cameron
11.)Jake Claflin
12.)Ranee Johnson
13.)Katie Fountaine
14.)Soren Haurberg
15.)Victoria Pacillo
16.)Paul Foisy
17.)Paige Hubbell
18.)Sam Oestreicher
19.)Ryan Zabawa
20.)Robb Carr
21.)Tara Carr
22.)Brent Woodward

Preregistered NPCs Please note the $10 Charge for NPCing this event
1.) Stephen Stana
2.) Adam Peckron
3.) Emilynn Henderson
4.) Emma Berg
5.) David Glaeser (Thats right even I'll be there!)
6.) Tony Bailey
7.) Dawson Davis
8.)Tristan (Last name needed)
9.)Adam Rosenfield
10.)Rueben (McKinney)
11.)Jason (Last name needed)
12.)Ian Wallbridge
13.)Joe Eder
14.)Evan Christenson
15.)Nick Schwanbeck
16.)Steve Raeker

Preregistered, Not yet confirmed as PC or NPC

1.)Timothy Mccomas Bussa

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Current Membership (If not Southern Minnesota) :

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

Re: Prereg for October 30th-November 1st now open! Due Oct 25th

Theirs a fox in this here chicken coop...... perhaps their will be more? :shock:

People like to make use sweat and take their time to pre-reg fairly often (that and they often want to request cards, make updates and wait until after other events to make sure they have all the experience.)

Well I'm going to do my best to rectify that. At least in my group, No slacking about!!

i've never pre-registered before so what do i do? i don't know a lot of the information i need. where would i find it?

For NPCing: You are going to want to send an email to Info@mnalliance.com saying something simple along the lines of "Hey, this is Emma, I'm NPCing again for the October game." Go ahead and just copy/paste that if you'd like
For PCing your first time: You are going to want the race, the name, and the skills you are buying for your PC.

The Boggle with the chair in your sig York--priceless! lmao :lol:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I don't want to be pummeled by NPC's!!!

CaptainYork said:
I don't want to be pummeled by NPC's!!!

I'm sorry after much discussion I'm afraid the NPC staff has already settled on a motto for this next game, that being 'The beatings will continue' we are considering adding a modifier, such as 'until morale improves' or 'until the Kobold is elected sheriff'

/elects the Kobold Sheriff

A kobold would never do anything as Sheriff. They would most likely commit the majority of the crimes........ I'm in

I just sent in my Pre-Reg. I would have done it sooner, but I've been out of town.

i just like making them sweat...

I put in the time off request, wont know till about thurs/fri this week. Will send in my Reg once I get my updated Card :D:D Hope I can make it for sure, I didn't think I could...but than the addiction kicked in...and you wouldn't believe how you can find those extra few dollars when you need a fix!

-Brent

I know what you mean, I'm glad this is the last regular season event cause I don't think I could have done another one this season (money wise).

We are planning on spacing out the weekends much more next year, we were a bit...overly ambitious this with our schedule, its been fun, but tiring
on staff, players, and bank accounts.

I'll be glad to send in my pre-reg - just as as soon as I get that character card that I requested... <nudge, NUDGE> ;)

You should have your cards now, geeze give me more than 22 hours, a guys gotta work ya know :D

Back