Preregistration for May 22nd-24th Now Closed!

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates its that time, preregistration for our May event is now open until May 18th!

If you are taking advantage of the Skill Rebuild this event, please send that information in before your preregistration (see the relevant post!)

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Preregistered Players
1.)Joy Nelson
2.)Alan Weier
3.)Paul Foisy
4.)Brent Woodward
5.)David Raatz
6.)Amanda Feigenheimer
7.)Jessica Smith
8.)Tim Sireno
9.)Josh Clark
10.)Tom Bod
11.)Laurent Kuehnl
12.)Ryan B.
13.)Sam Oestreicher
14.)Paige Hubell
15.)Amanda Zeller
16.)John Greenwood
17.)Thomas McCauley
18.)Peter Blumenstein
19.)Jenn Sireno
20.)Brandon Monty
21.)Allison Anderson
22.)Noelle Luoma
23.)Victoria Pacillo
24.)Rich Nieman
25.)Jeramy Bergerson
26.)Adam Costlow (yes yer covered as a pre-reg, but now you have to tell everyone how nice our logistics team is)

Preregistered NPCs
1.)David Glaeser
2.)Chris Matta
3.)Evan Christensen
4.)Chris Hamilton
5.)Dereck Wilder
6.)Emilynn Henderson
7.)Mark Romine
8.)Steven Stana
9.)Mike Stoeger
10.)Chris Martin
11.)Ryan Zabawa

PCs Expected but not preregistered
1.)Rich Hilton

Preregistration List

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Current Membership (If not Southern Minnesota) :

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

Re: Preregistration for May 22nd-24th Now open!

hrm 7 to one so far, I like those odds!

makes me almost want to not pre reg... :p

I'll be adding myself upthere as soon as my monthly clears. :p

Paul

^.^ .... I'm liking these odds

Joy and I against all of you? I guess I better bring my running shoes huh?

Well if I can successfully distract more than one of them while their whapping me into a nice fine paste, maybe there won't be as many of them chasing after you when you outrun me. :lol:

Oh good your going too... I was trying to figure out a way to Pin Joy cuz she's way faster than me.

Paul

Yeah, Paul's coming! :D

Indeed,

Myself, Vicki, Jessie, and some others will be comming. We should be anywhere from 3-9 from Chicago.

No one wants Chicago to show up...they smell funny...*covers nose* I can smell the Hobling already!

(good to see that you guys are coming out :D Its going to be a great event! Just look for the disoriented scholar throwing stone bolts! haha)

Oh no problem, I'll jest stay in the dells a few days longer. Sorry Dave Brent says we cant come.

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
Oh no problem, I'll jest stay in the dells a few days longer. Sorry Dave Brent says we cant come.

Paul

Give me a few minutes Paul, then ask him again...... :twisted:

Dave, if ya needs some extra bludgeoning tools for the job, just give me a holler! :twisted:

gave ya a few days Dave.

Brent? Can we please come play in SoMN?

Paul :))

*grumble grumble grumble* Fine....but don't get any ideas....*grumble grumble* :D

*grins* I gots plenty of ideas for you already.

HEY! I want a number too! :(

Back