Preregistration for May 22nd-24th Now Closed!

Re: Preregistration for May 22nd-24th Now open!

Paul we have assigned you number 63734572462342, we'll say whats up 637 and change, as shorthand if thats alright...

Gentle reminder folks, pre-regs for this game are due by the end of Wenesday, also for future upcoming events we will be moving the preregistration deadline back to the end of Sunday, before the game to allow our logistics team more time to get things done.

I've already sent my Pre-reg in, though I don't seem to be listed yet. :shock:

lol adding you to the list now mate, you were the most recently recieved over the past weekend ^.^

Re: Preregistration for May 22nd-24th Closes tonight!

One more friendly reminder folks, pre-regs are due TONIGHT, considering how close to the event date we've set the prereg dead-line this time out we'll not be granting much leeway for late registrations.

Please make sure your name is up on the list above to ensure Pre-reg pricing!

On a side note, this is an exciting event because it look almost assured at this point the SoMN will break the 30 players at one event mark on our very first weekend! (heck if we get 80% turn out from people who have indicated they are coming but haven't pre-regged...we'll break the 40 man mark!)

-appearently I spoke to soon, we are now at 33 confirmed pre-regs! I haven't been this popular since.....hrm.....someone help me out here.....

Great, looks like I'm going to have to start numbering Chris's too...

"Coming, but not telling me what they want to do cause they enjoy my pain (new players...)
1.)Rich Nieman (I'm Guessing you are pcing with Al)"

Yes Rich will be Pcing with me.

I think his email or internet may not be working right.

Alan

Preregs are now closed folks, thanks to everyone that signed up, theres 37 names on the list....thirty seven...I'm just speechless that so many well rounded intelligent individuals would be willing to give up a weekend to come swing pipe foam at each other ^.^ (Disclaimer: Dave is not actually speechless and will like be giving his standard PC talk speech)

Ummm well rounded? In this thread we went from smelly to well rounded? Now thats improvement. :p

Yeah, Rich Hilton is coming, I sent his prereg right after mine, but it never actually sent (he has no Internet). Big thanks to Mediacom for breaking mine yesterday.

Ok, new game guys....lets all just sit in a big circle in the wood and talk about love, peace, and teddy bears.

((Ok so with 37 people maybe I am a little afraid...I think Hengin will turn into a hippie preaching peace to all...what ya think?))

He was fruitty enough before it wouldnt be that big a change :)

:(

Thats it Mr., I am going to have to beat yo little hoblin self into the ground :D

at least Hengin wouldn't sell his grandma for a copper...(and not the mean one, the nice sweet-good cooking grandma that everyone loves!)

Naw.. I wouldnt do that.... If she bakes so well its a marketable skill I might chain her to the stove turning out batch after batch of tastey cookies though.. dont you get anything about Hoblings? :p

Back