PREREGISTRATION FOR THE OCT 1-3 SEASON CLOSER IS NOW OPEN!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for our season closer on Oct 1-3 in Chicago is NOW OPEN!

For preregistration now on, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, and goblin stamp expenditures. You will circle your column on-site (don't forget a pen!)
Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $40 at the door.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

The preregistration deadline is Sept 29th at Midnight!

The site address is:

3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146

See you there!

Preregistered PCs (19):
David Glaeser
Tristin Williams
Josh Clark (prepaid)
Xander Thompson
Andrew Cameron (prepaid)
Chris Kiefer
Emilynn Rhoades
Joy Clark (prepaid)
Seamus Costello
Stephen Stana
Robert Sachs
Ryan Zabawa
Andrea Rognli
Catherine Fountaine
Levar Jackson
Carrie Smurr
Ranee Johnson
Soren Haurberg
Drake Kazemier

Preregistered NPCs (8):
Paul Foisy
Victoria Pacillo
Nathan Klisch
Alex Elliott
Emma Berg
Daphne Poineal
Courtney Heart
Dawson Davis

woot, first again!

You preregistered before I could even pay Mike V for the last event!

Cool. It'd be nice if some more of our local players preregistered too...

It is kind of amusing that most of your pre-reg'd players are from out of state. :)

Kiefer,

I was grouping you and Josh in as local players, but then you had to make this an IL vs IA vs MN thing...

It can't be an IA vs IL vs MN thing, as Iowa is inherently superior. :p IL vs MN for the second slot is fine, though. :D

Funny. Iowa's just Triple-A to IL's major leagues

I was prereged before I knew I was :lol: I must be surfing the boards in my sleep again :D

This is looking like it could be a dealy game, it may be close to 1:1 ratio npc to PC

Looks like i might be making an apperence if Ryan has his way, but i'd have to find/gather things from abroad first. ill keep you guys posted.

Drake

Is she? News to me...

Hey Rob, I sent my pre-reg in yesterday but I am not on your list. Just checking in.
-Katie

10 folks from MN prereg so far, and maybe more coming~ Don't you love us =D

Back