Preregistration open for July 9th-11th Event

Lurin

Duke
Pre-Registration is now open for the July 9th-11th event - "The Kings son" - Weekend event at Camp Stearns

Pre-Registration will remain open until Tuesday July 6th at midnight. Don't forget pre-registration not only gets you the discounted event price but also alow you to move swiftly through logistics and makes the staff very happy!

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Who's Coming:

Pre-Registered PCs-
1.) Andrea Rognli
2.) Adam Rosenfield
3.) Maria J.
4.) Dawson Davis
5.) Ashley Mecum
6.) Alexander Thompson
7.) Seamus Costello
8.) Jesse Blouin
9.) Ryan Hoberman
10.) Matt Sexton
11.) Christopher Bently
12.) Michael Hirl
13.) Nathan Klisch
14.) Peter Haugen
15.) Rick Blatz
16.) Paul Foisy
17.) Brian Brock
18.) The Lich King McGregor
19.) Andrew Cameron
20.) Mariah Sletten
21.) Christina Sletten
22.) Jenn Sireno
23.) Emma Berg
24.) Tim Sireno
25.) Crystal Kastl
26.) Al Weier
27.) David Cheek
28.) Denise Cheek

Preregistered NPCs-
1.) Paige H.
2.) Tristan W.
3.) Nicholas Schwanbeck
4.) David Glaeser
5.) Brent Woodward
6.) Adam Peckron
7.) Alex Holmes
8.) Courtney Buhman
9.) Evan Christonson
+4 New attendees

Partial Attendance NPCs
1.) Stephen Stana
2.) Emilynn Henderson

I will be there, whether its NPCing or PCing I'm still working on. If I do PC, I would not be able to fill out all of that card, would I still get the discount or is the discount only because of the speedy logistics?

Discount is applied when you let us know you're coming and whether or not you'll be PCing or NPCing. Getting an accurate headcount prior to game is what we really strive for so we can have enough food and an idea of how to stat things.

If you need help filling out a Pre Registration form, please feel free to contact a staff member via logistics@mnalliance.com and someone will be happy to help you out!

Get your pre-regs in, folks!

I'll be there pc'ing. I just need a copy of my updated char sheet to see where I'm at.

Preregistration list updated,

Please note that the list above only includes those good little boys and girls who have properly sent in Pre-registration forms to logistics@mnalliance.com (or info@mnalliance.com).

If your name is not on the list, and you did send in a preregistration e-mail (completed, not just 'I'm coming!' if you are pcing) please yell at me and I'll correct my error.

I'm working on my pre-reg! It'll get to you probably tomorrow.
I'm bringing a new player (my mom, actually...) and still have to get her character stuff worked out.

Updated again, to borrow a line from UHF....

"I know alot of you like to wait until the last minute....well this is it, this IS the last minute!"

(5 goblins to the person who names the actor and the character first!)

Micheal Richards AKA Krammer AKA Stanley Spitowski!

AllianceCHI said:

We have a winner!

Lurin said:
AllianceCHI said:
We have a winner!
Well, looks like Fern has to fight five goblins all by himself this weekend!

On second though... those would be SoMN goblins wouldnt they...that might make things a stich tougher.

Oh well, I got gasses.

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
On second though... those would be SoMN goblins wouldnt they...that might make things a stich tougher.

Oh well, I got gasses.

Paul

Hey, No fair making an unauthorized use of McGregors' cooking! :)

Nice... I'll have to arrest myself after the figth.

How much will NPCing cost this event?
How much if you pre-registered?

Npcing this event will be free but does require an active membership.

I'm so excited about being Green this weekend.

Back