Preregistration open for July 9th-11th Event

yeah, depending on ride situations i might be late. as-in well after game-on late, i'll be driving in my makeup and prosthetic though. lol

Whelp that's it for preregistrations folks, course there are still 12 minutes left, but I'll just assume anything that's there in the morning came in within the next twelve minutes (I don't want to be unfair after all) I do usually sleep in a bit on Wednesdays...

and time, looks like a fantastic turn out mates, with numbers like this we'll easy break Chicago's number of ressurections from their last weekend!

AllianceCHI said:
Brent is not PCing so probably not. :)

I don't know, some crazy bugger fell for my trick so I get to send out a squard of 5 goblins...

Fun fact for those wondering, the APL of this game is 5.25.

This means if you are level 5 or below you are competitive to the level of danger in the area.
If you are level 5-9 or so you are fairly experienced for most of the things you might see
and if you are level 10 or above you have alot of adventuring experience for the average strength of things in the area.

But remember, not all mods are created equal, some are scaled, some are unscaled, (an unscaled mod is almost always announced and are generally preexisting things in the game world) and there are always dangerous beasts regardless of how much above the APL you are!

Lurin said:
and there are always dangerous beasts regardless of how much above the APL you are!
As long as those "dangerous beasts" aren't copper golems. ;)

Will there be Peanut Butter and Jelly Golems again?

I was wondering, maybe we could have some with crunchy PB next time... maybe make em harder. Heck while were at it, like a turkey dinner golem being apl 50 :)

Paul

We had crunchy peanut butter golems, those were the ones with 2-4 revives :p

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Lurin said:
and there are always dangerous beasts regardless of how much above the APL you are!
As long as those "dangerous beasts" aren't copper golems. ;)

Bring on the copper golems! Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

Dave you wont make that number, I am not PC'ing....

That means you are down 3 rezzez :D and thats hard to come up back from!

haha

See you all at the game!
-Brent

I know i will do my part to be rezzed as many times as possible!

i'm going for another 2!

Kaiya's pretty darn crunchy with 12 or so body and no armor as of yet, that on top of her personality and penchat for killing as many things as possible in as short a period of time as she is able should provide you with a couple rezzes. i'm surprisingly excited about this though.
CRUCHIES FOR-EVEH!!!!!

AllianceCHI said:
So Ryan, what are you playing next? :p

Paul

Next character, either a dwarven/barbarian berzerker (think giant two handed blunt), or another squishy scholar.

The_ninja_Squirrel said:
Kaiya's pretty darn crunchy with 12 or so body and no armor as of yet, that on top of her personality and penchat for killing as many things as possible in as short a period of time as she is able should provide you with a couple rezzes. i'm surprisingly excited about this though.
CRUCHIES FOR-EVEH!!!!!
Eh, don't worry. My first event I had 6 armor and 5 body, and I managed to not rez. I got darn close, though. That's the only thing I'm not looking forward to about making the switch to Templar: I lose half my body points.

=_=' I'm STILL crunchy. I think I'm, like, level five or six and sitting at 19 total, body AND armor.

Dr_Chill said:
AllianceCHI said:
So Ryan, what are you playing next? :p

Paul
Next character, either a dwarven/barbarian berzerker (think giant two handed blunt), or another squishy scholar.
Nah, you'd never be a squishy scholar. You'd still wear all the armor you do now, and have Wear Armor ranks through the roof.

Back