Preregistration open for July 9th-11th Event

Trust me Alexander, a scholar is squishy even with armor. :lol:

Paul

Random fun fact, did ya'll know that both SoMN and Chicago have at least two owners in attendance at over 2/3rds of their games? (roughly)

I did not.

Also, just a head up, I -might- have a new PC coming along with me to game. *crosses fingers*

Lurin said:
Random fun fact, did ya'll know that both SoMN and Chicago have at least two owners in attendance at over 2/3rds of their games? (roughly)

Is that so the other one can mess with the other's game/plot? >:)

Lurin said:
Just think how different Fort Miller would be if Fern wasn't there: It'd be more organized, everyone would be wealthy, children wouldn't be afraid to walk outside on their own, the Corrupt would stop attacking (heck, we all know they're just tryin' to get Fern anyway), and we wouldn't have to deal with those sideburns. ;)

I'm just kiddin', Paul. It's good to have you around.

Dr_Chill said:
AllianceCHI said:
So Ryan, what are you playing next? :p

Paul

Next character, either a dwarven/barbarian berzerker (think giant two handed blunt), or another squishy scholar.

ahhh, not sure if you are jokin', but um dwarfs can't use two handed weapons, as a dwarf i should know =P

not sure if i needed to let you guys know but i intended on using a free game i'd earned for this event. however i will be bringing 50 for the fund raiser. -dawson

Thorador said:
Dr_Chill said:
AllianceCHI said:
So Ryan, what are you playing next? :p

Paul

Next character, either a dwarven/barbarian berzerker (think giant two handed blunt), or another squishy scholar.

ahhh, not sure if you are jokin', but um dwarfs can't use two handed weapons, as a dwarf i should know =P

Well, knowing Ryan, Me thinks he'll come up with some way to get around that problem! :lol:

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Lurin said:
Just think how different Fort Miller would be if Fern wasn't there: It'd be more organized, everyone would be wealthy, children wouldn't be afraid to walk outside on their own, the Corrupt would stop attacking (heck, we all know they're just tryin' to get Fern anyway), and we wouldn't have to deal with those sideburns. ;)

Added to list :D

AllianceCHI said:
Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Lurin said:

Added to list :D

Would that be - Greedy elf getting used in more demonstrations?

Back