Production needs

Weakness seems good. Let's do that. How much more is it gonna cost me if you double batch?

~Keladry

I already decided what I am making sorry.

-Bruisey

Oh I set my prices just so I can keep buying things to craft with, I'd never get any sleep if I couldn't thinker, so I don't charge more unless you need a third batch, and even then I just charge what it costs me at that point, after all there is no need to be unneighborly and honestly in a few hundred years I'm sure people will want something else instead of round bits of metal, so why build up to big of a pool?

How many Weaknesses would you like? I'm sure we can get another crafter to make a few quivers if you need a very large amount.

-Kalith Toovir

I think I'll just take a quiver to start. Try them out, see how I like them.

~Keladry

10 Weakness coated arrows would be 26 silver, or it's equivalent in gold, I guess I could take copper too, but you'd have to provide a hefty bag to carry it around in.

-Kalith Toovir

Kalith, you seem most kind and useful. I am excited to meet you at approaching gathering. If I ever take up archery, me will be sure to find you.

-Ragnarok

Let's go with 20 weakness coated arrows and call it a deal, Kalith.

~Keladry

Ragnarok,

I look forward to meeting you, although I should note that as a celestial scholar, and not per say an archer, it might not be as exciting as you hope.

Keladry,

Very well, 20 weakness coated arrows it is then.

-Kalith Toovir

Back