Push to SoMI?!

You guys are a bunch of Jerks...now I wanna go. If I did I would most likely play an alt.... but with you guys there... Fern might trek along.

BTW if anyone wants to leave a night early and needs crash space 1/2 there I am right off the highway.

Paul

Boy, it doesn't take much to make you think people are jerks... ;) (JKing)

AllianceCHI said:
BTW if anyone wants to leave a night early and needs crash space 1/2 there I am right off the highway.

Paul

This sounds like a wonderful idea. Just need to get that second car going.

-Courtney

I guess I could drive it instead of trying to fly out, cost for the 600 miles round trip is a solid $50 a head in my vehicle however.

Ok Gorka needs to go now too. but isn't there a big lake in the way?

nevermind... i'm not free this weekend... i forgot about some jewish stuff i promised i'd do for my rabbi

So I'm thinking maybe I'll load my car up with three larper gals, toss in my Turtle gear and take me a trip...

I'll need bait, what's the best lure for Larp women? Some kind of scented spell packet?

Why must you temp me to go.... such horrible people.... :p

Quick question! Anyone driving closer to St Peter to the point where they could get me? I can prolly get to Bloomington, but if anyone else is closer, that'd be sick.

With adam out that opens a seat in my car pm me if interested

Once again full. Myself Nathan johnathan and a little goblin named gorka (andrea).

Yay, Mai would never expect anyone to follow her home :p and then there you all would be.

You know, Paul you are evil, with suggesting you may play fern it sorta makes me wanna play Thorador....grrrrrr, decisions deciscions.

I can always play my other alt if it makes it easier. :)

Paul

Back