question

Ronin said:
Balryn San,
Dearou Jarax hakujin aori daiben dokura. Hai? Arutoki dearou aitsu hora amata, ichamonwotsukeru amata.
kashiku,
Hirohito Tokugawa.
My dreams are weird enough without this weird angry talk. Stop please

Perhaps it is different in the lands you hail from? Where I grew up, we didn't find threats and boasts very funny. I do know that humor can vary from place to place, though, so maybe this is just a terrible misunderstanding and you didn't realize that nobody but you would laugh. I know I would feel so sad and embarassed if I did that, and I'm sorry if I make you feel more bad.

But... telling people to beware your deep water sounds very much like a threat, and if it isn't one, it's yet another arrogant remark. I know I'm being kinda rude, but you haven't made the most glittering first impression. Maybe things would be better if you would stop accusing people of being egotistical while injecting allusions to your battle prowess into just about everything you say...there are many seasoned warriors here, and it's no surprise some have taken your words as an insult. Also, nobody likes to think their friend might be in trouble because of the new guy in town.

I'm not saying you've made people angry on purpose or that your head is really that swollen with your own greatness. I'm just letting you know that's the impression you give so that maybe you can work on it and make it easier for people to get to know and like the real you!

Ok, i'm sorry if i offended any and everyone here. It truly was not my intention. PLease accept this as a sincere apology.

OK, considering this was my dream to begin with, this has gotten way out of hand and needs to stop. My original statment was not a threat, but a warning so that Master Ronin did not get himself into trouble by saying or doing the wrong thing. As for everybody else, Master Ronin has apologised, as we call this conversation finished.

Aaron

He offered his sincere apologies for the misunderstanding, mister Tyrson. I think things were calmed before you even spoke, you needn't worry...It was all just a misunderstanding, something very common between strangers. I'm sure once we all get to meet each other any remaining worries will be eased.

Oh don't worry about apologizing here. Dah- it is the dreamlands after all. I mean really- most of the people here are often in far different moods and mindsets than they are in the waking world. Most of them are just grumpy after rising from the wrong side of the bed. Forever a blossom in summer never knowing how to seed the winter so to speak.

If you really need something, just ask honestly and don't make make the mistake of false pretense. It rarely goes far here... and the few who are honest don't often back it up.

Forestis

A whole lot of stress, Kitty. A whole lot of stress.

~Johnathan

I teach people how relax when I get there in three weeks. It easy. I will teach you Kitty way to relax. People can let me know if they want learn.

Kitty

Back