questions about the faire day

yes Craig the common cabin will be ok to stay in....everyone remember to bring warm blankets with you it is still cool up here at night...not sure how warm it will be by then
Craig and Bill just added you two to the list

syra pefferfoot said:
i concur with this statement. i shall also try to remember to bring the frisbee for friday night for those of us that are there before dark. :D

Now I'm really sad. Forget larping, I wanna play frisbee.

Michiko said:
syra pefferfoot said:
i concur with this statement. i shall also try to remember to bring the frisbee for friday night for those of us that are there before dark. :D

Now I'm really sad. Forget larping, I wanna play frisbee.
I agree, Frisbee is awesome.

I will gladly NPC for any or all mods on Friday night, if I'm needed.

Sunnfire said:
Because I need to get babysitters now.
Rachel doesn't need a Babysitter anymore. Avalon is like 9th level now.

In all seriousness, though, Gary said no promises. I was just throwing it out there that I am willing to NPC if they want me.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Rachel doesn't need a Babysitter anymore. Avalon is like 9th level now.

you can go die in a fire!

I would also npc a mod friday night if mods do in fact occur.. i hope to be there around 8ish.... :D

i should be getting there Friday nigh with mark and kris.

~heather

what the die in a fire comments. I remember a prenero party that someone almost did die in a fire. "Four Flame" means so much more to me now.

Oh, and of course people would come for a faire day. Remember when Syr used to have them? Faire days are one of the best time to introduce new players as it's not as scary to show up if it's just for a day and not an entire weekend (that's how I got started). The question is, will you follow trend and get an entire weekend's worth of death and destruction in during a 12 hour period?

Jen
Who somehow survived when level 1 during the lovely mummy faire day. Memories.

Hmm, I may need to try out the baby armor for the faire day. I'm going to need to buy 46 magic armor and spell shield potions.

About the "four flame" incident:

In my defence, Buckly was being a ****. If he didn't want to get hit by a sword that was on fire, he shouldn't have lit MY sword on fire.
--bill

even though I was not at said party I have to agree with Bill... if you light someones sword on fire.. u should probably expect retaliation in the form of a flaming sword

If there is a staff member who shows up on Friday night who wants to run a mod(s) (or if I get my process records done), and people who are willing to NPC for mods, then I have no problem with mods being run, but the actual faire day starts at 10 am, Saturday morning.

Gary

PS

I triple dog dare someone to convince a pc who has a Void shard to show up, and a staff member to run it, to try an ad hoc attempt to destroy the V-shard mod.

F*** you Gary. If I did not have work, and was in any way willing to drive five hours for a faire day, I would totally take you up on that challenge. And then I would stab you in the face with the broken shard when it was over. :shock:

Shhh said:
F*** you Gary. If I did not have work, and was in any way willing to drive five hours for a faire day, I would totally take you up on that challenge. And then I would stab you in the face with the broken shard when it was over. :shock:

:lol:

You think Nic would survive that mod?

Where do you get your crack?

yeah... Trust me, I know it was earned. If nothing else, all the jokes would have been enough. Seriously though, between all the stuff that has happened at Joe parties, how did not only all of us survive, but how did we make it to site and play for a weekend after that? Stupid plans having to change, we could have another Joe party for the faire day. I'm still trying to convince him to blow off the NJ plot meeting. I want another good catch phrase like "you were only because threatening me... not put that in the right order" or "hello floor, we meet again. Now make me a sammich." Those were good days... good days.

If I remember correctly 2 people were forced to miss an event following one party because one rolled his ankle, and they both got sick from inhaling burning duct tape and pipe-foam. 151 and Bills sword a safe environment do not make.

See, I've run into some new dilemmas now that we're all older though.
1) People have big-people jobs, so arrival time would be late friday.
2) I'm not sure we can do hand-grenades and still be awake and alive enough for an event. This is also directly related to point 1.
3) If I miss a plot meeting, who's going to come up with all the evil ideas of death and destruction for Jersey?
4) Punch and pie.
5) There are decks now. There's a hot tub. Green drinks + wet floor + deck = people falling.
6) We would all miss the ad hoc mods! "We have to go back WITH the dark elven ambassador!"

~Joe "Safety First"

Deadlands said:
Shhh said:

:lol:

You think Nic would survive that mod?

Where do you get your crack?

Nic could solo it. Transform to greater undead and use his earth magic to kill the guardian while he's immune to the carriers. Nic would pwn that mod.

Back