Registration for November 16-17 Banquet Still Open!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the November 16-17th Banquet event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is hard at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 9:00 AM on Saturday, with Game-On by 11:00 AM, and Game-Off at approximately 2:00 PM on Sunday.

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Salie
22342 Martin Lake Rd
Stacy, MN, 55079

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing. First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs were due by Monday, November 11th at midnight! You can still register now, but you do not get the discounted rate.

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Ryan Be. (Vermouth) - Need card from home chapter
2. Kyle S. (GRONK)
3. Vaughn W. (Thorgrim)
4. Emilynn H. (Rhys)
5. Christina S. (Socora)
6. Connor B. (Tomnick) (New Player!)
7. Jess M. (New Player!)
8. Josh S. (Zen) - Need card from home chapter
9. Matt M. (Victor)
10. Chris H. (Ark)
11. David R. (Iganeous)
12. Lou A. (Kadien)
13. Ben B. (New Character)
14. Patrick L. (Artemis)
15. Andrew S. (Mithrodates)
16. Carly B. (Fiona)
17. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
18. Sean V. (Nahari)
19. Nadine V. (Neolani)
20. Tim S. (Tazoulti)
21. Kayla N. (Bethanne)
22. Sharon M. (Aurora)
23. Jordan F. (Valentino)
24. Doug M. (K'Tarn)
25. Jen S. (Jamina)
26. Mariah S. (Talitha)
27. Michael H. (Gabriel)
28. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel)
29. Andrea R. (Lilly)
30. Nathan K. (Leon)
31. Rick B. (York)
32. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
33. David G. (J-Dawg McHoppincrafter)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Peter H.
3. Marshall S.
4. Kyra D.
5. Taylor W.
6. Devin H.
7. Marc C.
8. Zach A.
9. Greg L.
10. Kendra W.
11. Kat M.
12. Alyssa W.
13. Esten R. (New Player!)

Registered NPCs:
14. Jenna C.
15. Luke C. (New Player!)

Re: Pre-Registration for November 16-17 Banquet Open!

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
2. Kyle S. (GRONK)
This is gonna be awkward when Devin brings in his alt... Who is coincidentally a High Ogre named Gronk... You two should meet up just like the Keeper will need to meet up with Vermouth.

Also, I sent my pre-reg, but since i'm sending it from my school and not my house I don't have my MI tag on me, I'll send an email to logistics with it.

Any more friends with alts we need to take concepts from? :p

I would say that's gonna be awkward when he meets GRONK, but we both know that just means we'll fight to see who gets to keep the name. It's basically required.

Darkcrescent said:
One more: Josh is playing a character named Zen I've been told, our friend Marc is coming in with an elven archer named Zen.

Don't worry, I still love you guys despite your intellectual property theft. :p

But we've also got a human rouge who's very shy, 2 barbarian fighters, one of whom is insane and the other who's overly embracing the "sky magic bad" philosophy, and a human fighter who's just a farmer who left home. Also a vegetarian sarr. Good luck with that one :p

Hey, I played a monstrous ogre called Gronk at Chicago months ago. Devin stole my idea. :p

ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
the other who's overly embracing the "sky magic bad" philosophy

Cho Ko Nu will have a new friend!

Also, remember the side dish and dessert competitions! These have been very good in the past, so start finding your best recipes now!

KyleSchmelz said:
Hey, I played a monstrous ogre called Gronk at Chicago months ago. Devin stole my idea. :p

Lets agree that both of our separate parties had similar, yet completely unrelated ideas, the most similar and conflicting of which just so happens to be the two Gronks.

I for one look forward to some mothkin bonding between the Keeper and Vermouth, when I actually bring the Keeper out.
OrcFighterFTW said:
ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
the other who's overly embracing the "sky magic bad" philosophy

Cho Ko Nu will have a new friend!

I hope he shows up to November, I'm hoping to bring up more newbies again, last time I managed to drag 2 of them up, I'd like to double that number for next time, but we'll see what happens...

ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
Darkcrescent said:
One more: Josh is playing a character named Zen I've been told, our friend Marc is coming in with an elven archer named Zen.
What is this? I object to this blatant thievery of my idea =P

airkshil said:
ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
Darkcrescent said:
What is this? I object to this blatant thievery of my idea =P
I'll let Marc know that he's a dirty, no good, stinking, dirty, elven, intellectual property thief. Any other complaints I can take at this point in time? :p

ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
I'll let Marc know that he's a dirty, no good, stinking, dirty, elven, intellectual property thief. Any other complaints I can take at this point in time? :p
Make sure to emphasize "stinking" and "elven", just for effect

airkshil said:
ThorgrimStoneaxe said:

...You know, we are planning a race reaver on our next blade....we could send lightning and Arkemides down to negotiate with this elf...

I am strongly against this idea of an elven race reaver.

Lurin said:
airkshil said:
ThorgrimStoneaxe said:

...You know, we are planning a race reaver on our next blade....we could send lightning and Arkemides down to negotiate with this elf...
I can't technically condone the slaughter of my comrades. Although... He is playing a worthless, good for nothing, stinking, pointy eared, elven elfy elf.

And I hate elves. So I didn't see anything. ;)

tets said:
I am strongly against this idea of an elven race reaver.

You never like any of my reavers :p

Id be ok with a kin reaver now ;)

They just all happen to be able to be used on him =P

airkshil said:
They just all happen to be able to be used on him =P

It happens. My alt is a kin too infact.

Back