Registration for November 16-17 Banquet Still Open!

Re: Pre-Registration for November 16-17 Banquet Open!

pre-reg sent in as well, sounds like things will be quite interesting at the banquet.

J-Dawg McHoppincrafter?

That's as close to a digital head scratch as the rabbit has ever recieved ^.^

Lurin said:
J-Dawg McHoppincrafter?

That's as close to a digital head scratch as the rabbit has ever recieved ^.^
I think that that's Jehyu's rapper name.

Great, that's almost for sure going to lead to yet another messed up larp-based dream.

Re: Pre-Registration for November 16-17 Banquet Open!

airkshil said:
ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
I'll let Marc know that he's a dirty, no good, stinking, dirty, elven, intellectual property thief. Any other complaints I can take at this point in time? :p
Make sure to emphasize "stinking" and "elven", just for effect

Hey, i know i'm elven and all but i wash regularly! hehe, :sweat: soooo...I feel like i have indirectly caused problems. :whistle: Zen was a name of a character i used to play all the time....but arguably i could just change his name. I haven't even made my character yet, let alone shown up to the town. The problem comes from the fact that i already made my forum account. so, either i don't change the name and you'll just have to deal with this "dirty, no good, stinking, dirty, elven, intellectual property thief" or somebody tells me how the heck to change my username... :oops:

Don't worry about it. I made my handle when I thought I was going to be an Orc Fighter. My PC's first build was a Barbarian Rogue.

Back