Registration for the May 14th-16th event now closed!

Paige

Artisan
Pre-Registration is now open for the May 14th-16th event - "Return to Hopes Reach" - Weekend event at Camp Stearns\

Pre-Registration will remain open until Monday May 10th. Don't forget pre-registration not only gets you the discounted event price but also alow you to move swiftly through logistics and makes the staff very happy!

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Event Synopsis:

Unable to find the Crown Prince the Gaden Military has moved on to sweep through the Valley of Solace, Rumors abound of King Nerak taking obscene risks with the lives of his men to find his lost son. With the military once again allowing non-citizens to return to the lives they are building, what will they find in their homes. Forgotten by some in all the trial, the Anvil stands occupied by the Gaden military still and clues to the Prince's disappearance may yet be found.

Who's Coming:

Pre-Registered PCs-
Adam Rosenfield
Paige Hubbell
Eric Spanjers
Andrew Cameron
David Cheek
Dawson Davis
Maria Johnson
Mariah Sletten
Corey Burton
Alexander Thompson
Micheal Hirl
Samantha Oestreicher
Brandon Manty
David Raatz
Tim Sireno
Jenny Sireno
Sarah Sprauge
David Tengdin
Denise Cheek
Noelle Louma
Ben Neuman

Registered PCs -
Al Weier

Preregistered NPCs-
Emilynn Henderson
Rick Blatz
Jack Benolken
Tony Bailey
Stephen Stana
David Glaeser
Adam Peckron
Chris Hamilton
Alex Holmes
Courtney Buhman
Nick Schwanbeck
Steve Raeker
Ben Linton

Registered NPCs
Micah Miller

Re: Pre-Registration for the May 14th-16th event now open!

Lets keep those pre-regs coming mates, dead line is less then a week away!

i think i sent mine in already.
-dawson

I hope it is not too late! I have been so caught up in trying to graduate I totally forgot about this! I am registering now :)

Don't worry Dave, I'll pre-reg the moment I get my card to confirm the amount of build I have.

Awesome plot summary. The suspense! The tension! I'm psyched :D

Don't forget to send in an email to info@mnalliance.com to get your pre-reg in nice and proper! can't wait to see you all!

Hey Logistics people... can you send me my card before the pre-reg deadline, preferably? ;)

List has been updated, cards have been sent out, shaping up to be a great event! Get those pre-regs in so you can get your discount and make the staff happy!

Pre-Reg just sent. :D

I should have up to 4 more pre-reg's coming in tomarrow evening after I receive confirmation....I really need to get them to send their own! *slams fist on desk*
They are NPC'ing of course.

Jen & I are waiting for our character cards for the build info so we can finish our pre-reg writeups for sending.

- Tim S.
Dwarf, Master Blacksmith

Cards have now been sent out to all those who have requested them!

:-D

If you are in need of Goblin Stamps to get in some montly blankets, might I recommend some of the following:
Plain In-Period Pants
Plain In-Period Shirts
Ultra Light Weapons
Solid Red, Blue, Brown Tabards (hemmed edges please, adding a pocket gets you more stamps!)
Undead Tabards (black tabards with skeletons painted on)
Packets (spell, arrow, alchemy)
Single Hole Punch (not cheap ones, they bread in one event)
Tag Rings
Laser Printer/Scanner/Coppier (hey I can dream)

If you don't see something you'd like to make/give get in touch and we'll chat through our other needs!

paige.h said:
Alexander Thomas
That's Thompson, for future reference.

How do you know that was you? You have a fairly common first name, perhaps another Alexander has pre-registered, i guess you'll just have to wait and see now.

I think stephen posted a needs list as well on a different thread, be sure to check that out guys, and if you have time...tabards!!!

-Brent

So Alexander Thomas ain't coming anymore? Darn. I was looking forward to meeting him. ;)

paige.h said:
Cards have now been sent out to all those who have requested them!

:-D

Pre-reg done and sent!

paige.h said:
If you are in need of Goblin Stamps to get in some monthly blankets, might I recommend some of the following:
Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier (hey I can dream)

Unless your really set on a all-in-one type of printer, I could start hunting for one amongst the places where I know some techs looking to re-coop costs on their govt/corporate excess inventories.

Hmm. 16:5. This should be interesting...

Back