Registration Still Open for April 25-27th Weekend Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey y'all!

The April 25-27th weekend event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:00 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Stearns
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN, 55382

Note: We will be using the Heritage section of the campsite this time, which is the one we used for the April and September events last year, if that helps you get an idea of where to head.

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $50 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs were due by Monday, April 21st at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering now, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Duncan W. (Sigurth)
2. Rob. D. (Kitauren) - Need card from home chapter
3. Kayla N. (Bethanne)
4. Josh S. (Zen)
5. Lou A. (Kadien)
6. Steph J. (Maya) (New Player!) - Race, Build Expenditures
7. Luke W. (Kaito)
8. Kassy C. (New Player!) - Race, Build Expenditures
9. Ryan Be. (Asher)
10. Peter H. (Cho Ko Nu)
11. Matt M. (Victor)
12. Patrick L. (Artemis)
13. Adam P. (Asura) -
Build Expenditures, Spells
14. Hannah M. (Aranea) - Need card from home chapter
15. David R. (Iganeous)
16. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
17. Nick P. (Foss) - Need card from home chapter
18. Kyle S. (Briar)
19. Emma B. (Ilana)
20. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
21. Carly B. (Fiona)
22. Christina S. (Socora)
23. Marshall S. (Verrigan) - Production
24. Nathan K. (Leon)
25. Elaine M. (Kari)
26. Andrea R. (Lilly)
27. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel) - Need card from home chapter
28. Tim S. (Tazoulti)
29. Haley B. (Katira)
30. Emilynn H. (Rhys)
31. Jen S. (Jamina)
32. Rick B. (York)
33. Mariah S. (Talitha)
34. Sharon M. (Aurora)
35. Jordan F. (Valentino)
36. Doug M. (K'Tarn)

Registered PCs:
37. Seamus C.

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Vaughn W.
2. Alexander T.
3. Kyra D.
4. Kendra W.
5. Greg L.
6. Rachel C. (New Player!)
7. Aaron K. (New Player!)
8. Bryan L. (New Player!)
9. Kat M.

Registered NPCs:
10. Alyssa W.
11. David G.

Last edited:
I think you may want to take another look at the pre-reg date. Monday, March 24th has already gone by
That means you should Pre-Register as soon as possible as to not miss the second (currently undetermined) deadline! Hurry!

Good catch. I thought I made all the appropriate revisions before posting, but occasionally things slip by.

This the "old" Sterns site - correct? The one with the tiny kitchen & 3 b urner stove w/o an oven in one building and the stove/oven in the other building? Not that I can't work with that - already have, just making sure I have the correct site in mind.

Please confirm.

LARP Mom

Or is this the one with the 2 side by side cabins. 1 is the main gathering area with the bigger kitchen and the other has all those rooms/bunks.

or is this the 3 building one with the small kitchen and eating room, the cabin for monster camp and the back cabin in the woods?

I guess in short:

Camp site where we killed Master of Blackened Blood or the site where the Harrok showed up and Duke Idden yelled at us because I wrote a letter about treason? That should help figure which site it is :)

I believe that the site we are using is the site with the larger kitchen and tavern area (or, as Ryan says, the site where y'all met the Harroc).

That is a great tavern site, I'll bring the table cloths and bar.

I take it that the pricing on this post supersedes the pricing on the pre-reg form? $50 pre-reg on this post. $20 on the form.

Yeah, I don't think the pricing has been updated on the form since the One-Days. This event has weekend Pricing. So $50 If you're a PC pre-regging or $5 if you're an NPC Pre-regging ($60 for Pc and $10 for NPC if you don't pre-reg).

Yeah, I don't think the pricing has been updated on the form since the One-Days. This event has weekend Pricing. So $50 If you're a PC pre-regging or $5 if you're an NPC Pre-regging ($60 for Pc and $10 for NPC if you don't pre-reg).
This is correct. Sorry about any confusion!

Hey y'all!

The April 25-27th weekend event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:00 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Stearns
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN, 55382

Note: We will be using the Heritage section of the campsite this time, which is the one we used for the April and September events last year, if that helps you get an idea of where to head.

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $50 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, April 21st at midnight!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Duncan W. (Sigurth)
2. Rob. D. (Kitauren)
3. Kayla N. (Bethanne)
4. Josh S. (Zen)
5. Lou A. (Kadien)
6. Steph J. (Maya) (New Player!) - Race, Build Expenditures
7. Luke W. (Kaito) - Build Expenditures
8. Kassy C. (New Player!) - Race, Build Expenditures

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Vaughn W.
2. Alexander T.
3. Kyra D.
4. Kendra W.
5. Nick B.
I ment to per-regster for may

May pre-registration is not yet open, but we'll update the list

I plan on being there as Cho Ko Nu. I'll make sure to Pre-Reg this time!

Hey guys.. So.. time to not let Asher be the only healer, hehe I can actually go to this one! <3

I got info for me and my girl-friend and her friend sent.... =^w^=

Hey guys.. So.. time to not let Asher be the only healer, hehe I can actually go to this one! <3

Excellent! It will be good to see my former apprentice again!

Hello there! I used to play with this chapter a loooong time ago when Roy used to run it (if you even would consider it the same chapter). I've been out of the loop with LARPing for a while but plan on coming to your guys' April game. I'll get pre-registered soon as an NPC.

For anyone who remembers, I played a recurring obnoxious goblin NPC named Jiub.

I might need some refreshment on the rules! Looking forward to it!

It'll be nice to see a familiar face from the olden days, we are, alas, not the same chapter, however once you pre-register to npc we can see about looking into the archived Database from that chapter to make sure you've got credit for previous games :)

gonna try and make it, just pre-registered will be my first if I can. I'll be NPCing.

Back