Registration Still Open for April 6th-8th Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the April 6th-8th event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! This is going to be an awesome event, as always, so make sure you show up!

This event will take place at Camp Tanadoona, located at the following address:
3300 Tanadoona Dr
Excelsior, MN 55331-8047

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what's we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $50 to PC and $5 for NPCs.

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs were due by midnight of Monday, the 2nd of April!

Registration now does not get you the discounted rate, but is still highly appreciated by the chapter, considering it still greatly helps out with the logistics process!

I look forward to seeing y'all again!

~ Alexander
SoMN Logistics Master

PRE-REGISTERED PCs:
1. Corey B.
2. Ryan H.
3. Donna C. (Prepaid)
4. Robert K. (prepaid)
5. Jack B.
6. Anthony G.
7. Mariah S.
8. Rick B.
9. Josh S.
10. Alexander T.
11. Kyle S.
12. Ryan Bu.
13. Maria J.
14. Ryan Be.
15. Andrea R.
16. Timothy M.
17. Adric F.
18. David R.
19. Nathan K.
20. Michael H.
21. Chris H.
22. Christina S.
23. Jenn S.
24. Tim S.
25. Carly B.
26. Peter H.
27. Matt V.
28. Kasia W.
29. Alysha S.
30. Ethan K.
31. Haley B. (Prepaid)
32. Matt M.
33. Duncan B.
34. Tavis C.
35. Tauren D.
36. David G.
37. David C.
38. Crystal K.

REGISTERED PCs:
39. Paul F.
40. Victoria P.

PRE-REGISTERED NPCs:

1. Stephen S.
2. David T.
3. Tristan W.
4. Dan L.
5. Paige H.
6. Ashley S.
7. Emilynn H.
8. Brent W.
9. Chris B.
10. Amy G.
11. Sam O.
12. Dan S.
13. Kayla S.
14. Garrett B.
15. Megan P.

REGISTERED NPCs:
16. Adam P.
17. Michael L.
18. Ariana B.
19. Naomi F.

COLOR CODING:
Black - Good to go, you've got a membership (or you have a current membership in another 'home' chapter), we've received your card, and you are ready to play!
Red - Mostly good to go, our database shows your membership as expired, if this is in error send a note to logistics!
Blue - Mostly good to go, your card is coming from out of chapter and we haven't seen it (yet)
Green - Both Red and Blue

Re: Pre-Registration Open for April 6th-8th Event!

submitted my pre-reg! :D

Finally! What took so long, it's been ages since the last game and I wanted to pre-reg?! (Runs off and hides)

Yay!! It's sooo close to where I live. :D

I'll be there, working on pre-reg. :p

Super. Excited. First. Weekend. Event. Ever.

Yay, Pre-Reg is open. Now that other guy needs to take down the other pre-reg for February that he left up and sticky'd. But no teaser yet for the event? D: Sad day.

WOOO!!! Tanadoona!

Now if my time off request for that Saturday gets approved...

So here's something I've been wondering for a while: where are we supposed to put build expenditures on the pre-reg form? Is it under the spot labeled "Build of Goblin Stamp Expenditures"?

airkshil said:
So here's something I've been wondering for a while: where are we supposed to put build expenditures on the pre-reg form? Is it under the spot labeled "Build of Goblin Stamp Expenditures"?
It is a typo, folks. It should read "Build or Goblin Stamp Expenditures".

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
It is a typo, folks. It should read "Build or Goblin Stamp Expenditures".
Thanks for the clarification!

Filled out pre-reg form and submitted payment. So excited! first event!

If this is your first Alliance event ever, you should get the first game for free, along with a couple other things. Check out the thread on New Player benefits.

KyleSchmelz said:
If this is your first Alliance event ever, you should get the first game for free, along with a couple other things. Check out the thread on New Player benefits.

Alas this has been modified this year to provide a better experience for most folks! (I updated that link, don't know how I missed it) First game is half price or free to NPC, the next time you PC after your first game is half priced now as well!

Lurin said:
KyleSchmelz said:

Alas this has been modified this year to provide a better experience for most folks! (I updated that link, don't know how I missed it) First game is half price or free to NPC, the next time you PC after your first game is half priced now as well!

I paid full price. Its my first event. How do I go about getting a refund?

Donna

SkyeNevermore said:
Lurin said:
KyleSchmelz said:

Donna

I saw it come in, we can discuss your options at the game, a refund is one of them because of the confusion, otherwise you can apply it to future events/membership etc.

Lurin said:
SkyeNevermore said:

Donna

I saw it come in, we can discuss your options at the game, a refund is one of them because of the confusion, otherwise you can apply it to future events/membership etc.

Ok that sounds good. Thanks.

I'll be there, who needs/wants to coordinate a ride from Chi-town?

AllianceCHI said:
I'll be there, who needs/wants to coordinate a ride from Chi-town?

Can I fly down in the morning and come up with you?

We might leave Thursday eve or I might fly out since we have Good Friday off. If you want to share gas cost your more than welcome to fly in the afternoon on thursday.

Paul

I don't have gas price sharing money, I run a larp!

Liar... you know you finance your lavish lifestyle, first class airfaire, bottle service, and many many real estate investment properties off the mad money we all make as owners. :p

I'm trying to sort out some issues, namely getting a character sheet, so I can pre reg...I can't wait to see all of you. (ok not you Burkhe)

Back