Registration still open for July 14th!

Lurin

Duke
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the July 14th one day, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! This is going to be an awesome event, as always, so make sure you show up!

Logistics will open at 9am, Game on at 10, Game off around 6ish.

This event will take place at our brand new Permanent site, Located at..
1538 180th Avenue Kanabec Twp, MN

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what's we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $25 for PCing and $5 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $20 to PC and $0 for NPCs.

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs were due by midnight of Tuesday, the 10th of July! Even though the Pre-Reg discount is gone, registering now can still be done, and is greatly appreciated by the Logistics Staff!

Pre-registered PCs
1.) Alexander T.
2.) Adam P.
3.) Christina S.
4.) Mariah S.
5.) Ryan B.
6.) Michael A.
7.) Kayla N.
8.) Maria J.
9.) Andrea R.
10.) Dan L.
11.) Ryan H.
12.) Rick B.
13.) Dave G. (Lazy bugger!)
14.) Ryan B.
15.) Peter H.
16.) Adam D.
17.) Adric F.
18.) Matt V.
19.) Caleb N.
20.) Kyle S.
21.) Amy G.
22.) Tim S.
23.) Jen S.
24.) Josh S.
25.) Alysha K.
26.) Al W.
27.) Ethan K.

Registered PCs:
28.) Haley B.

Pre-registered NPCS
1.) Erik A.
2.) Drew ? (First Time!)
3.) Hallie C. (First time!)
4.) Mark R. (First Time!)
5.) Teague M.
6.) Bob S. (First time!)
7.) Kristin G.
8.) Andrew N. (First Time!)
9.) Marc C. (First time!)
10.) Chloe S.
11.) Brent W.
12.) Sarah S.
13.) Andrew W.
14.) David R.

Registered NPCs:
15.) Nathan K.
16.) Noah S.
17.) Mike L. (First time!)
18.) David T. (Who should know better than to pre-reg this late! ;) )

Re: Pre-registration open for July 14th!

Oh Great Leader,

When I click on the Pre-Reg link the only option to register for is the month of June :eek:hmy:

Could you fix this to save confusion amongst the masses?

Thanks! ;)

Everything is fine, I like turtles.

~ Alexander

Edit: Minor corrections by Dave G.

LARP Mom said:
Oh Great Leader,

When I click on the Pre-Reg link the only option to register for is the month of June :eek:hmy:

Could you fix this to save confusion amongst the masses?

Thanks! ;)

Lies and slander, it clearly shows July 14th!

Christina,

Stroking Dave's ego like that is kind of like feeding a wet Mogwai after midnight. :twisted:

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Everything is fine, I like turtles.

~ Alexander

+1 I like turtles too

What are the start and end times for the event? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the three hour drive each way...

Damnit, Dave, some people are trying to eat when they read these posts, I nearly choked on my pizza when I saw what you did to Alexander's post DX

Dave said something like this. Logistics at 9am, start at 10am, play till 6pm.

but we all love gizmos cousins...

I won't be going though, I'm going camping w/ friends over that weekend, but don't worry, I'll be there for August.

Well, considering the events that transpired yesterday involving a certain person who wanted me to go camping w/ them that weekend, I'm probably going to change my plans and go LARPing that day instead.

Icey said:
Well, considering the events that transpired yesterday involving a certain person who wanted me to go camping w/ them that weekend, I'm probably going to change my plans and go LARPing that day instead.

You show much wisdom :p

There reason isn't a happy one, sad to say.

Don't forget to pre-reg folks, I know the 14th SEEMs like a long time away, but it's less than 2 weeks already!

I did it!

Sweet, I'm number 1, twice!

This is going to be very interesting with so many people NPCing for the first time.

The good news is that from what I understand it's not their first larp, just their first time with our system. As usually our local staff is being lazy about pre-registering <grumble grumble>

For those interested, there's the teaser for the next event up on the website!

Back