Reports of a Void Shard in Vandlar

These shards of Void are a crutch for weaklings who need their benefit to attain anything like true power. Emilio is an upstart, and Bjorn a newcomer. How did they rise in power so quickly? Shards of Void. A being of true power knows to avoid them, as they do not serve, but are served. As to their destruction, it hardly matters. Gnosiphage is a far more powerful entity, crafted by dear departed Oberon himself, and when I fully unlock its secrets, I will reverse this troublesome withering to be replaced with something more beautiful by far.

-Crown Prince Fever Grey, Heir of Arcadia

Post Script: If you further need my assistance in understanding your lesser foes, you know where to find me, Nicodemus.

Thunderbringer, thank you again for your efforts on my behalf.

-FG

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
These shards of Void are a crutch for weaklings who need their benefit to attain anything like true power. Emilio is an upstart, and Bjorn a newcomer. How did they rise in power so quickly? Shards of Void. A being of true power knows to avoid them, as they do not serve, but are served. As to their destruction, it hardly matters. Gnosiphage is a far more powerful entity, crafted by dear departed Oberon himself, and when I fully unlock its secrets, I will reverse this troublesome withering to be replaced with something more beautiful by far.

-Crown Prince Fever Grey, Heir of Arcadia

Post Script: If you further need my assistance in understanding your lesser foes, you know where to find me, Nicodemus.

Thunderbringer, thank you again for your efforts on my behalf.

-FG

(OOG: Rumors circulate the hollow that this message was brought in and posted by a bone golem.)

The fairy is right in one regard. The Void shards are not slaves. They are slavers.

They disrupt the flow of chaos to creation and replace it with everlasting destruction.

To those who seek such shards, please know, the adventuring mortals are not the only enemies you'll gain. We now condemned to the shadows will not welcome you.

You will be torn asunder.

Mourgrymm

Back