And hang around the stars
But yet I live in misery;
You'll find me behind bars
With thieves and villains I consort
In prison I'll be found
But I would never go to court,
Unless there's more than one

Uno mas!

This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out.

Good luck all!

Uno mas!

This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out.

Good luck all!

Yer not using ye ole E.
Yohon

The first one is a tree.

Very good, both of you!

There has been one who has guessed the other two and he contacted me privately, anyone else know them?

A new batch!

I am a word of 5 letters and people eat me. If you remove the first letter I become a form of energy. Remove the first two and I'm needed to live. Scramble the last 3 and you can drink me. What am I?

What makes a loud noise when changing its jacket, becomes larger but weighs less?

I live in water
If you cut my head I'm at your door,
If you cut my tail I'm fruit,
If you cut both I'm with you

What am I?

one more:

A mile from end to end, yet as close to as a friend. A precious commodity, freely given. Seen on the dead and on the living. Found on the rich, poor, short and tall, but shared among children most of all. What is it?

Marcena said:
A new batch!
one more:

A mile from end to end, yet as close to as a friend. A precious commodity, freely given. Seen on the dead and on the living. Found on the rich, poor, short and tall, but shared among children most of all. What is it?

Is it a smile?

Amaranthus

This one sounds like its trying to be metaphysical but the answer is "and"

I have one for you.

A group of 3 cultists, comes to their secret covenant & the guardian beast says. I shall ask you each a question. If you truly are followers of the dark path, you shall already know the answer. If you do not know the answer i shall devour you whole"

to the first cultist he says "Twelve," to which he answers "six" & is let through.
to the second cultist he says "six," to which he answers "three" & is let through.
to the third cultist he says "Ten," to which he must answers what if he is to be let through alive?

- M

Nope, not five. seems like it should be but it isn't.

It is a pattern, but the answer is not Five

Three. It is the number of letters in each word.

Telokh Amdo

We're talking about a pearl as near as I can figure. Though I must say I've never seen an earl and certainly not at my door.
Marcena said:
I live in water
If you cut my head I'm at your door,
If you cut my tail I'm fruit,
If you cut both I'm with you

Back