ride out to game from MN

OOOH harsh! :)

Talk to me about costuming needs to perhaps cover some of your costs :p

Lurin said:
Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
MN players stink or something equaly painfull. :p

I'm not coming....something came up.....<sniffs>

Dave,

Mr. Slugger from Louisville has convinced me of the error of my ways. Please forgive me. Ow. Hope to see you all - Chris too - next week!

Rob

Haha, that was a fun post to catch up on!

And yeah I think you guys will break the NPC record :D thats right...5! :D

I kid :D and as always if you need another just give me a holler! Though it seems that I need to dust off my armor for Kevar...geez...its been a while. If I start talking like Hengin feel free to jab me :)

Well I will see you guys down there! (And Rob check your email, just sent ya a pre-reg related harassment!)

Oh and Paul. Does this mean that we have to have a 'stink off'...i mean...you guys smell purdy bad, and them was fight'n words!

-Brent

I dont know... I already whooped you *** at one contest this weekend may as well set up another. :)

And Chicago has Rob and Fester.... we win! :p

Lastly, I feel no need for you to start talking like Hengin before Jabbing you as Kevar, and thrusting, slashing, burning with flamey spells and any other number of things which will either directly or indirectly cause you to visit your nearby resurection platform. :p

Paul

Now now, you know that Kevar is my target paul, let me roll my own apprentice. :-D

*pout* Please guys don't make this month suck...think about it...there is a chance that BOTH my characters could pull black now! haha...hmmmm i guess its time for that Sloth Scavy...

Man I am pumped for this event though! It will be so good to play Kevar again! :D

For what we have planned this event it should be great. Cant wait to see you there, we have a ton planned and it should be a very busy event.

Fynwei said:
A sloth scavvy, really? <(x.x)>
Scavvies are a good way to go, I've noticed. They're practically unkillable if you use Fydl or Durl as examples.

Pfft scavvys.... can't even come up with a name for the race and stick with it....

High orcs on the other hand... tough to kill... plus - who ever expects a scholar to drop a slay? :)

Fynwei said:
A sloth scavvy, really? <(x.x)>
Scavvies are a good way to go, I've noticed. They're practically unkillable if you use Fydl or Durl as examples.

Then on the other hand, there's Shin, who's died seven times now. :twisted:

High Orcs are easy to kill...just Honor duel them to extinction! And if one says No, than tell every other High Orc...and he will still end up in the Earth Circle! haha

Kevar said:
High Orcs are easy to kill...just Honor duel them to extinction! And if one says No, than tell every other High Orc...and he will still end up in the Earth Circle! haha

That requires the other high orcs to think you're worth listening to.

Since my name was already included on the list this might not be necessary...
However, I would like to officially announce that I'll be coming down to the event, since I was unsure until yesterday night.
Wolfram has been gathering dust for far too long, and I've had enough fun NPCing for a bit, so it's about time he came back.
It'll be good to get back on the player's side of things, where my actions have more immediate consequences, and there's much less costume changing.
Maybe I'll get a chance to use some of those potions I bought of of Marcena last time. Who am I kidding, I KNOW I'll need potions. Without the support of the Earthen fist, cash is gonna be a bit tighter for the poor guy, but I'm hoping some well placed build points can counteract that somewhat.
Hopefully I can get into character a bit quicker on this go round. First time out it took me a while to settle in, and I was a bit too quiet for my own good.
Maybe this time I'll actually get around to submitting a backstory, and getting a few more In-game posts up.
MAYBE even a little catchup PM for plot to let them know what he's been up to all this time.

I really need to stop making more work for myself.
This is supposed to be my summer break, and I've spent a good portion of it on writing assignments for various hobbies so far.
Oh well, gotta keep busy somehow, and typing on the computer still manages to trump finishing unpacking on my list of stuff to do around the house.

wait...you've got potions....hey listen, there's this turtle with a bottle...its considered really good luck to donate to him filling it to capacity...

Krieghammer said:
Since my name was already included on the list this might not be necessary...
However, I would like to officially announce that I'll be coming down to the event, since I was unsure until yesterday night.
Wolfram has been gathering dust for far too long, and I've had enough fun NPCing for a bit, so it's about time he came back.
It'll be good to get back on the player's side of things, where my actions have more immediate consequences, and there's much less costume changing.
Maybe I'll get a chance to use some of those potions I bought of of Marcena last time. Who am I kidding, I KNOW I'll need potions. Without the support of the Earthen fist, cash is gonna be a bit tighter for the poor guy, but I'm hoping some well placed build points can counteract that somewhat.
Hopefully I can get into character a bit quicker on this go round. First time out it took me a while to settle in, and I was a bit too quiet for my own good.
Maybe this time I'll actually get around to submitting a backstory, and getting a few more In-game posts up.
MAYBE even a little catchup PM for plot to let them know what he's been up to all this time.

I really need to stop making more work for myself.
This is supposed to be my summer break, and I've spent a good portion of it on writing assignments for various hobbies so far.
Oh well, gotta keep busy somehow, and typing on the computer still manages to trump finishing unpacking on my list of stuff to do around the house.

I'll believe it when you prereg. Sooner is better. :)

So far, I believe only Dave and Emilynn are coming, and Brent may come.

Evan...put a Cure Wounds potion in the bottle....hehehe

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
I'll believe it when you prereg. Sooner is better. :)

So far, I believe only Dave and Emilynn are coming, and Brent may come.

I can't prereg until I get my build points sorted out first. If that weren't the case, I would have done it last night.
I'm gonna get in touch with Dave tonight about that, since I should have some gobbies from NPCing the last event.
I'll be staring longingly at a few choice sections of the rulebook until he gets home today.
I wonder if Durl will actually end up with any of those potions. I really need to go over exactly what I have.

Fynwei said:
As far as I know, Stephen sent his pre-reg in too.

Ok.. Well.. You two exist too.

Back