Ryder's Ray of Sunshine

So, I have a problem. I made a 50$ donation on the last night of the drive, and have only received my goblin points from the Chicago chapter. I've sent several emails including the receipt for my donation in each of them. If the logistics teams could reach out to me, that would be appreciated.

Thank you for the head up about the spam folder. Having just looked I have also found a few of the donation reporting emails in there. Unfortunately the folder also appears to only go back one month.

If NH did not credit you your GS please resend me your proof of donation to videanowner@gmail.com. I will be checking the spam folder when I check the rest of my messages for the next several weeks.

My apologies for any delays. Thank you all very much for your support of this cause and your patience.

:)
Dustin

This is from Ryders uncle (who plays in NEPA & AGB) posted on 9/23/2022

Last night at 11:08 the strongest person I have ever met finally let himself rest. He fought tooth and nail to make sure friends and family were able to say good bye before left. He was loved by so many and will be missed greatly. Thank you to everyone that has shown my family love and support over the last few years. It means more to us then we could possibly ever express.

**Funeral Information**

A huge thank you from our family for everything you have said and done for us these last few days and the last 2 years. We fought so hard for our little boy but he fought harder than all of us. He was the bravest kid we’ll ever know. We miss him so much and life will never be as bright or funny or silly as it was with him here. Below is all of the information for those of you who would like to pay your respects to our little guy:

Everything will take place at Bean Funeral Home on Penn Ave on Wednesday, September 28th.

3825 Penn Ave, Sinking Spring, PA 19608

Viewing is open to the public from 8:00-12:00. We expect a lot of people so please come as early as you can!

Service will follow starting between 12-12:30. This is also open to the public.

Following the service we will have a private (invite only) burial ceremony at Hains Church.

We have one really important request…. Please do not wear black! Please wear bright vibrant colors that would have showed off his huge personality. Feel free to wear a superhero shirt or his Rally for Ryder shirts. Anything goes! Except black

In lieu of flowers we would LOVE for you to donate to Elle’s Angels foundation. Every dollar you donate goes right to DIPG research to find a cure for this nasty disease, so no family has to EVER feel the way we do right now.

Again, thank you so much for loving our little boy and our family! We love all of you, too ❤️❤️

All the love and support from Wisconsin. ❤️

Back