Season Closer Feedback

TadRon

Spellsword
First of all I want to say thank you to all of the staff of SoMI for this great event and a great year. Chris, Chad, Travis and Louis ran great mods and did so with little to no NPCs a lot of the time. They should all be commended for their dedication and hard work. Thank you to Gen all year for the tavern and Brigit for the amazing hand made food this event as well. You ladies are rock stars. Thanks also to Matt, Ian, and Annette as well for all the hard work you put in along with all the work Gen does outside of tavern as well. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

This event was by far one of my favorite events in a long time. It had a super mix of challenges along with great story for me and my group. Plot was super accommodating to all our requests and for that I can't thank them enough. The end mod was crazy and made me feel so nervous to lose my guild mate forever and I loved that feeling. I loved how challenging it was without having tons of just crazy stuff on the cards. The puzzles on both mods I went on where spectacular and I loved them. The RP from all the people I interacted with was great. There were about 15 things my group wanted to do and I never even got to look at the job board because of it which was fantastic. I got my passion for a plot reignited and plot helped make this weekend great for me.

The PCs should all be thanked as well. I saw everybody staying in character, and everybody made it feel like a real living breathing town and world. We all worked together and talked more, and I see the community coming together better than ever. Even when we had some differences we all talked them out instead of forcing anybody to do anything they didn't want to do for in game reasons. It was amazing for me all around.

Some of my favorites:

The Vigil
Ko
New Allies
Puzzles
Beef Stroganoff the Oni
Waymaker

I know that I can't speak for everybody. I know that my experience probably different from many others. But for me personally this was an amazing event of hanging out with some of my best friends and interacting with so many others. Thank you all who made the trips from far away, and thank you all for always coming all year and making this chapter amazing and something I am proud to be a part of.

Thanks to Chris for starting this thread off. We really love running this game for you all and value your feedback. Please feel free to post your thoughts here or send us an message at owners@alliancesouthmichigan.com.
As we have all year, we will be rewarding one person who posts in this thread by October 20th, six Dragon Stamps.

Also, keep your eyes on the forum as we will be posting our 2018 schedule shortly.

Thank you to everyone who comes out and plays our events, your dedication to our game helps fuel our desire to run the chapter.

Thank you to all the staff who worked hard this whole season so I can have fun larping. Especially these last few events have been really close together and I appreciate all the staff powering through.

IG this whole event was missed opportunities and personal (Gideon) failings one right after another.
So while the event was frustrating and demoralizing, big picture I'm glad Dragonreach has ensnared me enough that victory and defeat feel meaningful.
I thought it was a wonderful capstone to a challenging season. Anytime you have a situation with various groups passionately trying to pursue different things it makes things exciting.

Couple of Favorites:
Home made Garlic Bread
Casan Burgers
Running with the HoG again
Talking about pursuing Yuki's Life stuff after lunch. Then having Life Knights show up for lunch.
My sweet new belt!

The one critique I have was most of the "Solve the problem" fights/mods felt like 'bring the whole town' stuff. Which highlights the lack of NPCs.
Double hooking can solve that but it always feels real bad, to me, when we're double hooking our own mod.
I was kinda hoping we could have had "Destroy the Forge" team NPC for "Rescue Waymaker" team. Obviously both of those things were huge endeavors, so that wasn't feasible.

Similar but unrelated some PCs have learned, or maybe just feel, that they'll need a few key PC-MVPs if they want to succeed at "Solve the Problem" which also prevents split town focus, which means go on the thing or don't get treasure.
Which snowballs into the whole town is there.

Saturday day is really great for the different groups doing different things. Plot handles it well and keeps wait times low. So groups can get information, do some job board stuff, or do the small personal stuff. Then lately, on Saturday night everyone congeals into 'the one thing' that is going to happen. Lots of factors go into that, perceived IG priorities, NPC numbers, incoming thunderstorms, Mod building space the amount of time a particular fight will take, with no easy answer. On the one hand it's great, because it brings the town together and you get a sense of people helping out with somebody else's 'thing.' Like the Dark Valk at the opener. If Hog is always off doing Hog stuff, and the Oef has their thing, Moonless Knights killing bandits and the Pride another thing it might be tough for travelers or new players to be able to find stuff to do. Having the 'come together as a town' fights are great to foster the community both IG and Oog.

The chapter is growing, and that's awesome. We're just feeling a little bit of those growing pains and it's up to everyone, PC and NPC, to keep people having fun events.

Looking forward to next season.

-Joe

Does a "Psychical-Strike Bind/Web/Confine" fall off if you break line of sight? (The creature dies)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great event and season, made every weekend event this year! Feedback might be reflective of both. Been having a great time playing with everyone.

(+positive)
-I always appreciate how flexible plot is to accommodate our plans and ideas. From doing graffiti to setting up a road heist (and more).
-Been enjoying the bandit plot-line that the Moonless Nights have been pursuing and this weekend got us back on track i feel like after going off-road the weekend prior. Thanks also Louis for letting us tie you up and good rp. Also everything repped, including the horse that were pulling the caravan
-Everything Moonless Nights. I cannot express how enjoyable my gang members make this game be for me. Thank you Saro, but the Sad Kind for your reckless enthusiasm. Thank you Da Bomb for your ingenuity and craftiness. Thank you Cinder Rose, for keeping us from totally going bandits and reminding us of the mission. Thank you everyone who else who has joined and helped out cause (Hammer and Puzzlemaster) and all the honorary gang members who have joined our cause temporary. I cannot wait already until next season.
-First time personally Dragon Poker got real for me IG. Swelled to about a 130G pot. And "what does the book say?"
-Realized it too late, but the Chaos Oni at the gate fight got stronger fighting together.
-The little RP/extra description during various elemental stuffs, wind howling or fire elementals burning bushes. This all adds up to great immersion.
-Immersion and everyone staying in character was quite potent this weekend
-Tavern always fantastic. Thanks Brigit for manning it this weekend and Gen for managing it all year long.
-Wall of Forcing the portal. Not telling plot/NPCs. Them trying to go through the portal and notice that to bounce back, was awesome, considering how situational Wall of Force is usually.
-The puzzle on the second mod was great and challenging. From inside, each person helped contributed something that solved the puzzle.
-Like Thetford said, playing in Somi helps inspire our works in Traverse.

(-negative)
-The ending of the Gate group Saturday fight felt odd. Realize split groups doing stuff at the same time is always tricky. The part that left the odd taste was that the "other group came and saved you from all resurrecting". Most of the group was down, but a few were still up and one was apparently seconds from resurrection.
-Less cans, more cups.
-Sooner or later, others (players) are going to have to step up for help the game. I can promise you, doing plot is fun (although a lot of work, planning, and little sleep for that weekend). Chad, Chris, and Travis (and now Louis) work magic with the NPC to PC ratio, and double hooking is never very popular.
-Not getting to interact with Kagetzo enough (prob butchered your name). Usually we are both on the same page (from aquiring items inside weird house that we got summoned into) to the idea to wall of force the portal. That and helping gives us ideas regarding the homeless fight ring. Dark Elves are always so intimidating for some reason :)

I had a lot of fun this event. The whole weekend just felt like J'rajj's vacation to do J'rajj things

My favorites, in no particular order
Not giving a **** about the plot, and making my own fun.
Organizing groups for lowbie contracts. Once again, contracts are awesome.
Walking up to a house of bandits, charming them all, and walking out with the hostage. Chad, I appreciate your charm RP and that it was the same bandit from last time.
Hanging out with emmerick and jon.
B L A C K J A C K
Condescension apples
Dragon Poker, and how crazy it got. don't tell Sam
talking to people I don't normally talk to

I cant really think of any negatives that havent already been brought up, so, all in all, it was a good time.

I had fun.....

Was very intense weekend fighting wise and physically I was not wanting to that much. Had already a hard week at work. I do like some combat but have my days where I'm tapped and this weekend sure felt that way.
I have tried and started talking to more of the usually NPC characters which has been hard for me because it means starting at the bottom. I am still new to the world and names and what people are and what they can do eludes me sometimes.
I enjoy rolling with plot and having the weird rp things that happen like being linked to chollete Friday night. Glad I didn't have to sleep outside ;)
The intensity of the weekend felt more life threatening and would of made me happy more if I wasn't personally tapped going into the event. I didn't get the feeling that it was a end of a year event more like the beginning of a year to me. Was hard coming from the event before to this as a player. But the world we adventure in is really messed up and I know it changes.
The immersion of the chapter is always there and I never feel out of character here.
I personally love afters and being able to talk out of game of how I can do better and what I miss during the event. Getting pointers and better clarification is very easy when we can just bs.
I was very happy the pride let me tag along most of the market with them and helped me out. Having a group you can go to when you need help or just want to help is fulfilling emotionally when you as a player have no guild members ever come.
I love the tavern and when I Larp I tend to want to eat quick and just easy meals. I am a very plain and simple guy with food. Nothing special is what I enjoy because I feel I under appreciate the hard work people put in because I don't focus on food it's almost a oog action to me. I know the last event would of not had this as it was very in game meal. I am not a lasagna person and would of prepare my own dinner if I knew it ahead of time. A idea of what the meals are planned will help me out in the future.
I was glad to see more traverse players come as I don't get to play with them as my character. I have and will keep pushing people to travel more to see more than the local chapter.
With little bumps throughout the year that in the overall run of the game I am very pleased with how the chapter has grown and has became a bar setter for others to look towards.
Going more on what Cory has stated. Helping out and running or npcing has its advantages. You can learn more things about the game and try out different play styles. Be a caster and learn the spells so you can see if you would enjoy that. Or try fighting and see what you think. Helping out a chapter is rewarding. Trying to get extra NPC's is not easy. The shifts of npcing is needed. Some chapters to caps on how many can play per NPC and if it's not even it's NPC or don't play. Not saying that's what should happen or even in the minds. But for those who love the game helping out is really needed to with this large of community. I will try to fullfil a shift a event next year. Not saying I like gobbies but it's a easy way to get them...

Jared

So, while I have traveled a great deal in the past, the last few years I have been unable to.
Chris, chad, Travis, Louis you guys are rock solid, hardcore, plot delivering machines. I got beat like an old drum all weekend. Loved every minute of it! I owe you guys a beer or 5!
Brigit, madame you can cook! Homemade goodness of all sorts. And lasagne that could be put against mine and probably win is impressive.
As an seasoned veteran (old guy) it was nice to see so many younger players. I was really impressed with the quality of RP that they displayed.
Event favorites.
Having the HOG enter Naomi all at the same time. Discovering that the inside of Naomi is scarier then the outside.
That last mod. Knowing that your facing permanent death, then to have it punch you in the throat. While watching your friend sprint past you at least three times. While thinking, tadron you dumbass, we are going to perm together. Yet knowing he would come through in a clutch situation.
General outstandingly awesome RP out of everyone.
I never mind double hooks or being an abused Npc. Don't hesitate to ask in the future.
Whether it's a high action or a sedate chill out in the tavern event, I never fail to enjoy myself. Thank you for hosting the HOG.

Thank you so much.

I had a great time this season and especially this weekend.

In general, thank you to plot. You dudes ran your balls off for us all year. It didn't go unnoticed. I know you guys get baseball batted and shots to the head, eyes, nuts and hands. I appreciate your bruises and the **** you put up with from us PC's.
Louis- Thanks man. You've been an insanely hard working NPC and I look forward to your plots next season.
Chris- Thank you for all the work you do. I don't interact with your NPC's much but I see how much effort you put in.
Chad-Your role play and organization is killer. Your ability to morph into a roll is astounding.
Travis-Holy ****. Thanks so much. I occupy so much of your time and I keep you awake longer thanks fair.

I've watched and noticed how the world is connected over the years. The planning you have put into the world and discovering how it unfolds is so cool.

Brigit- you did a great job on the tavern! I already knew you could cook but girl you made us fresh baked cookies. Thanks for guest tavern-ing so Evie could have a well deserved break.

My only criticism of the event is the lack of people stepping up to NPC. I know people pay to be there but this is a community. I understand not everyone wants to but with so few NPC's vs PC's, we are going to kill the plot guys if they don't get help. A couple hours here or there makes a world of difference. Not just to the m but the PC's (your friends) enjoyment of the game.

I was busy all weekend and am exhausted. I loved it. It was weird that people asked my opinion. That doesn't often happen often.

And Annette- Sorry...not sorry.

It really feels like more than a year for this ownership and staff. What you have been able to build our chapter into since taking over is simply amazing. I love the amount of new players and people from out of town that we see every event.

While we grow in number we have also increased the quality of props, weapons, constituting and IG immersion which is a testament to our community and everyone's dedication to the quality of the game experience. I'm excited to see where we will be in another year's time.

For this event in particular, I feel like the danger level was a bit higher on the mods we went on which is appropriate for our big finale. The last mod was a bit untidy but the fight itself was good. Maybe an IG post describing exactly how it went down at the end would set everyone straight as we move forward.

Brigit, I appreciate you taking the time out of your event to handle tavern. it was nice to have Genevieve for the entire weekend.

Lets all focus on spreading the word over the winter so more people come out to play with us next season.

TSMike

This is going to be really unorganized so I apologize in advance.

Firstly, thanks to the plot team, & NPCs you guys make so much of this world feel so very real.
Thank you Brigit and Joe for making food, which was all amazing.

I had a bunch of stuff I wrote trying to adequately say how I felt about this season, but the best thing I can come up with is that I just have felt so included this season. From people coming and talking to me just to RP, as well as sitting at the table with NPCs, and having personal plot. This year is what really made me feel part of a community, and so many of you all contribute to that, I can't thank you all enough.

The Friday night pitch black forest mod was awesome, you guys put actual fear into me with all the weird noises and screams happening in the pitch darkness. The bit with the glowsticks was really cool too, made you have to stay aware of positioning, conserve resources, and gave a reason to push from one point to the next. I found the bottom of my magic storm bag on that mod. The moment of realizing what we were fighting was cool too. I love the way you guys tell stories, how things just fall into place like that.

Does a "Psychical-Strike Bind/Web/Confine" fall off if you break line of sight? (The creature dies)

That was probably me... Put a sword in my hand and I completely forget how the game works. There were also a few times I forgot that I didn't have Trellis' 16 body and crumpled when I shouldn't have...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm going to work on being better at that.
My next season goal is to get better at calls and parts of the game I'm not used to by NPCing more often. It really was a good way for me to get out of my comfort zone.
Going off that, I'm really impressed how well the plot team manages with few NPCs, but when it comes to huge battles, like the double hooked mod at the end on Sunday, having a good number of NPCs really made for more interesting tactics, and got to the point where we really felt overwhelmed, without just absurdly beefy cards. I plan to be doing a lot more NPCing next season, to help with that.
Also getting choked out as an NPC by Naomi was awesome. She must make dryads uncomfortable, because that was pretty metal.

Dryad flower crown party was definitely my #1 for this event. Just getting to sit down and enjoy the nice weather was great, and something I haven't had time to do lately, even at events. It really helped slow it all down for me. It was also a great opportunity to talk to some people I don't usually get to talk to.
Going to the World Tree was fun too, Louis' NPC inspired me to say the post poetic thing that has ever come out of my mouth. The weather was perfect for that too, with the storm just starting to brew. Our dryad population has suddenly tripled, so I hope we get more chances to surprise our "grumpy guys" on plot with fun little RP mods like that. Oh, and Mathis wearing his flower crown the whole time was fantastic. Made my event.

I liked that almost everything was player driven this event. Having started adventuring in the middle of the Bleak thing, it's interesting not to have a single threat looming just over the horizon (Though we may have traded that for a whole mess of Oni now). This did feel more like an opener to me, as someone said above me, as now we have a whole new problem to deal with, but I love where this is going. The outer planes are super weird and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

-Salvatore (Trellis)

That was probably me...

It wasn't you, or anyone really. Just a rules interaction that came up on the last mod, and we kinda put a pin in it to talk about later.

It wasn't you, or anyone really. Just a rules interaction that came up on the last mod, and we kinda put a pin in it to talk about later.

Gotcha. My gut response as an NPC was to just crumble if I thought I did something wrong (like accidentally calling eviscerate a few times, whoops). I thought you were referring to a situation that happened . Also; put a 'pin' in it" ? Nice one.

I always feel like I repeat myself during these things, but I'll give it a shot. Here are some additional things in addition to what everyone has already mentioned above.

First and foremost, thanks to everyone for your patience with logistics, especially folks who have production. I'm really bad at that part (don't get me started on batching), so thank you for your help in calculating it/etc. I'll keep trying to get better on that.

As far as this season as a whole, I think it had a really good flow for me personally, starting with finding out why Waymaker was gone, and then rescuing him at the end. For the entire chapter, I think I'm starting to go paranoid... I love seeing how different things are connected, and trying to solve them all or draw logical connections to thing A and thing B. It's inspiring to see how many things are correlated.

I think the reason this event might have felt more like an opener was due to the Dragonfall Festival, which felt more like a closer. That being said, I liked that this event seemed to be largely revolving around whatever the PCs wanted to do. It's super cool to basically choose what the weekend involves, instead of a specific plot for the weekend, if that makes sense.

Also it was amazing seeing the flower crown party going on. I don't know who thought of that, but I thought it was super awesome to see the dryads all hanging out by a tree! I would have loved to have joined if I didn't have a million other things going on at that time. Thanks for the invite though!

A bit of a rambling of thoughts//stream of consciousness here, but thanks for a great season!

Thanks to Chris for starting this thread off. We really love running this game for you all and value your feedback. Please feel free to post your thoughts here or send us an message at owners@alliancesouthmichigan.com.
As we have all year, we will be rewarding one person who posts in this thread by October 20th, six Dragon Stamps.

Also, keep your eyes on the forum as we will be posting our 2018 schedule shortly.

Thank you to everyone who comes out and plays our events, your dedication to our game helps fuel our desire to run the chapter.
If I win the stamps, please select a newer player to give them to. While it is a great thought, I'm high enough level. Help out the little people.

I always feel like I repeat myself during these things, but I'll give it a shot. Here are some additional things in addition to what everyone has already mentioned above.

First and foremost, thanks to everyone for your patience with logistics, especially folks who have production. I'm really bad at that part (don't get me started on batching), so thank you for your help in calculating it/etc. I'll keep trying to get better on that.

A bit of a rambling of thoughts//stream of consciousness here, but thanks for a great season!

Try this google sheet it is relay handy for production. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14rTgkhJg0FHtLi59Dv31H4VS2GFbZy_BBSV3e-KzcEc/edit?usp=sharing

First things first, let me just say thank you again to everyone for an amazing season.
It has been a pleasure cooking another year for all of you and working on staff as your new player representative.
Let's keep up this pace, atmosphere, and community into next year!

Let's start with feedback from the event.
I was so excited to get to experience a whole event for the first time in a long time.
Thank you Brigit for the opportunity to do so.
Tavern was great and I just was so relieved when I went to bed that I didn't stay up all night anxious about breakfast the next morning.
Don't get me wrong, I love doing tavern for everyone but it was nice to have a break.

The atmosphere and immersion as everyone has already mentioned was amazing and I'm proud to see that in our chapter.
We can always improve, and I have been working with JT on how to keep the little things like drinks in game too and next year we will definitely improve on that and already have plans for it.
On that note, I love the merchant table JT and his friends set up. Thanks for helping him out Kyler. Its so cool to have that in our game and your wares have seriously improved since the first time I met you a couple years ago.
Really amazing stuff.

From a plot and pace standpoint, this event was a little weird to me. But that wasn't on plot, it was just weird to see the PC's decide to ignore a huge hook in our face.
Which we have every right to do and all, but to be honest I was a little disappointed in how many PC's I heard after that complaining about us not doing it.
The displacement of responsibility in our chapter is strong and I think we see a lot of PC's waiting for the same 3 PCs to make all of the decisions.
This is more of an in game issue, however, just keep in mind next year if you see something you really want to do please see it as an opportunity for your character to make a choice and your role play will become stronger!
Don't get me wrong. I let this happen too, and sometimes I forget, "Hey wait. I have a choice in this, why am I waiting for someone else to decide what I'm doing"

I loved the intensity of this weekend though. Even Collette was concerned at one point, "Oh my gosh I may not come back from this and everything I have worked for will just be gone. Poof" But it was such a strong impact for me to choose to go anyways. I realized the bonds I have built in game are stronger than my connection to all of the magic items and transforms I've ever gotten. This impact didn't just hit me on the Waymaker mod but also Collette's personal mod. The town didn't get to experience that with us. It didn't have the danger of permanent death but resurrections were staring us in the face if I made one wrong move. Let me tell you, I had NO idea what I was doing and to have a group looking at me with full faith and not questioning everything was so powerful to me. I also had the most intense role play I've experienced as Collette with Ian. Thank you Ian for engaging me on that. I don't know how much story you were given to work with but I was so immersed in such an intense role play that I was crying and screaming and so in the moment I truly felt like I was there and could see and feel all of it. That moment of screaming "I won't leave you" and to have your permanent body fall into my arms with one last scream from my mouth of "DON'T LEAVE ME" surprised me. I don't know why it came out of my mouth but just shaking and holding you and crying was crazy. Just crazy and I'll never forget it.

Thank you Plot for everything this year. Thank you for not retaliating and getting mad at us for generally ignoring the plot you had planned for our season closer. Thank you for immediately changing course and working on putting together a great town mod for everyone regardless that still felt like an ending to this season and a beginning to next season.

I want to point something out about double hooking that I know a lot of people are touching base on. I understand if you don't want to do an NPC shift. NPC shifts are so helpful but not everyone wants to do them. As a paying player, you absolutely have that choice. Even I didn't do any this event. I do think there is a difference in NPC shifts and double hooking though. When there are multiple groups waiting to go on a mod, please keep in mind what double hooking means. Not only are you getting to do your mod sooner, you are getting to give the other groups waiting a mod with more NPCs (which sucks when you go on a lizard mod with Pyke who tells you "oh there were only a couple lizards last time" and BOOM you're surrounded. Hahah. Just kidding that was awesome and that's how it should be) it's so much better when instead of "Hey PC's don't walk ahead you are in a field of tons of undead" when there are three NPC's struggling to reset you have an actual field of undead. Double hooking is something that I think people should see as a way to better our community and atmosphere and quite frankly if one group double hooks for you I think it's a shame if you don't do the same. Our plot team is pretty lenient on not making you take off all of your costuming and make up and whatnot. Anyways. Like I said, I understand but I would love to see more of this next year. Know that the new player representatives are also going to be working hard over the off season to get us a more secure occurring NPC team.

On that note. Something that I have realized while double hooking this event. I think that sometimes it's wise to check on your fighting style and making sure that you are practicing safe fighting. Not just me, but a couple other people I NPC'd with got hurt multiple times from unsafe practices. Packets in the face from very close range, hard hitting, running over people who are down. Hey, I get it totally happens and I occasionally hit someone in the head as an NPC but that needs a quick apology and a reminder to myself not to do it again. I'm talking about watching this happen and the PC's continuing to do it. I understand that there's talk at afters like "Oh yeah the plot team is used to getting beat up" but hey when is it okay to accept we are beating the crap out of these old men and not checking ourselves to make sure on an out of game level we aren't actually being dangerous. I'd like to point out, Mike Long, this post isn't about you. Dude straight up took me out with a polearm to the face and I hit the ground. But that was an accident and you apologized and I could tell you pulled back on that.

One last thing I saw that we can really work on I noticed and I also do sometimes.
I've started to do new player talk before events and one of the things I tell all new players is that no one will physically role play with them unless they ask.
This is an important rule of our rulebook and it was broken a ton this event, some to the new players I had just told it wouldn't happen to.
Just remember to ask please. This includes, if you're introducing yourself with kisses to a hand, if you're just in the tavern and you want a hug, and also even if you are breaking command. I understand breaking command includes role play but you cannot grab someone in the middle of battle to pull them back and break command. You need to ask, if they refuse you can role play without the hands on them.

Sorry this seems like a lot of negative feedback. I promise this isn't negative, I just want us thinking about these things into next season! I love our community and our atmosphere and I love being a part of this chapter. Everyone here is so amazing and I just want to focus on these things that I think get forgotten, and I myself forget sometimes. This is what will bring our chapter from great to amazing!
Thank you all for everything.
I hope to see a lot of you in the off season in all the amazing crafting days were are going to have and hopefully some fun recruiting days too!

Genevieve

"Oh yeah the plot team is used to getting beat up" but hey when is it okay to accept we are beating the crap out of these old men and not checking ourselves to make sure on an out of game level

I am not an old man. Neither is Louis.

I want to point something out about double hooking that I know a lot of people are touching base on. I understand if you don't want to do an NPC shift. NPC shifts are so helpful but not everyone wants to do them. As a paying player, you absolutely have that choice. Even I didn't do any this event. I do think there is a difference in NPC shifts and double hooking though. When there are multiple groups waiting to go on a mod, please keep in mind what double hooking means. Not only are you getting to do your mod sooner, you are getting to give the other groups waiting a mod with more NPCs (which sucks when you go on a lizard mod with Pyke who tells you "oh there were only a couple lizards last time" and BOOM you're surrounded. Hahah. Just kidding that was awesome and that's how it should be) it's so much better when instead of "Hey PC's don't walk ahead you are in a field of tons of undead" when there are three NPC's struggling to reset you have an actual field of undead. Double hooking is something that I think people should see as a way to better our community and atmosphere and quite frankly if one group double hooks for you I think it's a shame if you don't do the same. Our plot team is pretty lenient on not making you take off all of your costuming and make up and whatnot. Anyways. Like I said, I understand but I would love to see more of this next year. Know that the new player representatives are also going to be working hard over the off season to get us a more secure occurring NPC team.

I know the plot team has been much better for asking for double hookers rather then stating double hooking is going to occur. Thank you!

Back