Seeking Assistance With Large Project

Truth be told, I'm not really sure who Zeth is. I know now he's a mage, but I didn't before. I didn't know if he did the finger wiggling, or brandished a large spiked maul. Didn't care. I'll admit it, I'm not very tough. I'm not a mage, or a fighter. Even a 'meek town merchant' could hold his own against me. Best me even. So I do understand where you stand on that front. I also know what it's like to face the threat of starving to death. I wasn't always the rugged adventurer I am now. I was once a tiny kid in the woods, waiting for spring so I'd have something to eat besides bark and twigs.

After he explained his intentions I apologized to him because I mistook his words as an attack. I have already explained that my words were not malicious, so I will continue to defend myself until such accusations are dropped.

I care not for your intent, it was in bad taste. I am done with this dream.
-Rufus

Taverick said:
Truth be told, I'm not really sure who Zeth is. I know now he's a mage, but I didn't before. I didn't know if he did the finger wiggling, or brandished a large spiked maul. Didn't care. I'll admit it, I'm not very tough. I'm not a mage, or a fighter. Even a 'meek town merchant' could hold his own against me. Best me even. So I do understand where you stand on that front. I also know what it's like to face the threat of starving to death. I wasn't always the rugged adventurer I am now. I was once a tiny kid in the woods, waiting for spring so I'd have something to eat besides bark and twigs.

After he explained his intentions I apologized to him because I mistook his words as an attack. I have already explained that my words were not malicious, so I will continue to defend myself until such accusations are dropped.

I am going to cut your tongue out and feed it to the Draxian. Then maybe I can get some sleep around here.

Pleasant dreams! :)

-Sir Avaran

Back