Sellin' Magic Items, Rituals, Ingredients, and Components!

25g is swell, so tis all yours if Silp accepts.

Binks

Hi Fynn! Your offer is great, and even though I said the magics will technically travel, I'm still reasonably sure that the flaw on the ring will still cause some trouble when goin' through the Mists, and it's very likely it wouldn't end up workin' for ya! After all, it's really a weird flaw, and weird flaws like this usually don't end up workin' when things travel! Plus, I think I'd rather see this ring on the hand of a more local adventurer, if that makes sense! So, I guess what I'm sayin' is that I'll have to pass on your offer, if that's alright with you! Is that okay? I hope there're no hard feelin's! We still good? You seem like a nice guy!

That said, anyone local have a bid for the ring? Sounds like 20-25 gold is a reasonable bid!

Hi Ragnarok! 20 gold seems like a good bid for the necklace, so I'll say that there's currently a bid at 20 gold, and if anyone wants to bid more, they can, and if nobody does, then it'll be yours for 20!

~ Silp

Silp,
I understand completely. I had similar concerns about the flaw, hence my hedging, but it seemed too neat to pass up a try at. If no other interest comes forward let's talk again and we can look further into that issue.
-Fynn

Sounds good, Fynn! Thanks for understandin'!

~ Silp

Lord Silp,

My wonderful fiance and I have agreed the ring would be a nice addition to our arsenal. ..... 20 Gold sounds very do-able.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

-Guardian Taliss

Hi Kat! Just like Ragnarok and the necklace, 20 gold seems like a good bid for the ring, so I'll say that there's currently a bid at 20 gold, and if anyone wants to bid more, they can, and if nobody does, then it'll be yours for 20!

~ Silp

I got a private bid of 25 gold for the ring!

~ Silp

25 gold for the spell shield necklace.

Shikaar Za'Vandi

Sounds good, Shikaar! Current bid for the necklace is 25 gold!

~ Silp

Back