September/2011 Closer Favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom

Scout
Let's hear em!

-The insane number of polearms on the field. Holy porcupine of death.
-The awesome number of tuskies
-Kilgore's green ponies "What do you mean the green comes off?" "Ya, it comes off on my hand when I pet them" "Alright, don't ******* pet them. They're not ripe yet"
-The sleepers guild
-Waking up in the keep, surrounded by dead bodies and the only 2 people there are Me and Dissonance. My first epic death.
-Being put in charge of the wayfarers, while at the same time, being the only wayfarer...
-Apparently causing some confusion as to who this Haberdash "imposter" is. I was just asking if Harriet knew her :(
-Once again, saving the world from the poop king.

This entire year has been amazing. This past event has been rather epic.

PC based actions influencing the world? Win. Sure we were betrayed ingame and Loken wants revenge, but OOC that was ******* awesome. This is going to lead to a lot of tension in game between the groups.

The Keep. On our way to go defend it, I had an aside on the road there with Kantil, OOG. "You know my middle name is Custer,right?" He just looks at me and says "Dude you better be ******* kidding." On the car ride back home. "Yeah so my middle name isnt Custer." "After the Keep fight, it is now."

Team Flaming Balls and friends. Holy crap did we roll in deep...so many people we actually had to consider a pair of groups to go out and do Consortium jobs.

Final battle, whats better than another clown fight? The Ball! No matter how many times I fight it, it'll always be fun.

Newt and Dorian, you guys rock. Stealthy dwarf that we're always wondering where he has disappeared to, to Newt's signature phrase when we call him "I am Newt."

Kantil, you sir rock.

Jovun and Grim, I always love RPing with you two and because of all that you both do in HQ it doesnt happen often but in a place like XRoads its definitely great to interact with the both of you.

Luka, 'nuff said.

There is more. But I'm sore. I smell an Alliance Hangover approaching quickly. Going to sleep now. First decent nights rest I'll have since before the event. I'm worn out and that just means it was an awesome weekend.

Edited below due to remembering more:

Henry's barbar on Saturday afternoons wave battle: "WHHHHY?!"

Running into Dan's shield of doom in the dark of night. Yeah...that was scarey enough. Damnit Ratch...stop dying.

So many bug bites. so very many. but so very worth it.
Crap in a hat this was fun.

first off thank you for letting me into your world and helping to tell this story.

1. The dolls. tab you cracked me up as did everyone else i went home and watched puppet master on netflix. you had me at the mullet jokes.
2. Getting jnto the story. i know grim comes off as silly but he has his serious side snd once he learned the deoths of some events ,getting to explore that was awesome.
3. Luka,jovun,kaegan. always fun ladies and gent
4. The deliciohs joy of luka smashibg the ball with her new magic item
5. Kilgore. So damn awesome and fun. meg you are a great sport i wish you could bring kilgore to pc in ashbury. so much fun
6. The grimstones.....MISTAKE.
7. Noot punching warsor " kilgore am a lady!"
8. Being the best wingman ever.. two green ponies? Pssh gimme ten minutes...
9. Noot. oh my god tom your fun and a great sport
10. The ol piss eye
11. Hanging out and generally fudging off with the gypsies.
12. Trying to represent neardin after being elected to do so..
13. Wanting to break laws so often .. i need an alt
14. All the inside jokes.
15. Going secretly apeshit over kchangs death
16. Burning through 18 magic armor scrolls ....the keep taking it rough through the back door with and awesome group then doing our damndest to defend the front and us doing great till the massive eviscerates started flying.
17. Rez party in the healers guild
18. Poor seizure prone townspeople
19. The people.. guys you make stuff so awesome. Thank you for being my friends adversaries and companions
20. Grims end to personal plot part1. now on for more awesomeness. Thank you Kris for making this game better for me and showing me a diff side of grim.
21. Dorian.... whod have thought dwarves were part klibgon. This guy would just cloak off the port bow. Was creepy. Excellant addiction with my klanky *** making noise
22. Loken being an awesone sport. Pssst greg..
23. "Baby birding" "wow thats not a snowball is an avalanch" "like sucking every **** in ashbury"
24. Seeing the big picture storyline wise even between chapters. If grim cant make it into kuspar knowing he can help the fight in other lands really is phenominal

Ok thats what i got and im sure theres tons more. Im sure ill see you all soon.

Kyle/Grim

I just want to toss this out there first: Thank you a million times over to the NPCs. I have no idea how you all found as much energy this weekend as you did. Each and every one of you deserves a medal or flowers or cake or something. It was kind of painful at times seeing the glowing eyes off in the distance and yelling "Hello Husks!" Noot knew it was an alright idea... but watching you guys sprint 200 feet down a dark road... there was guilt. I could type thank you from now until the season opener and I don't think it would cover what you all deserve to hear.

I had a blast all weekend running with Flaming Balls.

Walking Margie to the Earth Guild and listening to Grim give her the play-by-play as our "hired actors dressed as lizard men" jumped out of the woods.

Someone(I'm atrocious at remembering names): "What's his name again?"
Noot: "Oh. That is Kantil. It is easy to remember. Just thing of a canteen with an eel in it."

All things Kilgore. Especially reminding people that Noot is pretty much still a teenager. "Noot, theres a girl over there and I think she likes you" "Really? How do my tusks look?" That boy is going to spend the rest of his life trying to breed/find green ponies.

I do not know Warsor's players name, but man is he a good sport. He was apparently punched on three separate occasions over the course of the weekend. While he was ressurecting Noot, I asked if he accepted physical role-play as Noot was going to punch him when he got up. He laughed and shook his head in surrender and said, "Alright, just not in the face, OK?"

Having not seen an Orc or Ogre outside of a few minutes with a pair of NPCs at HQ, I've got to send my love to all the tuskies out there. It was great to finally meet some of Noot's own people.

Deegan. Everything that was or even was near Deegan was awesome.

The Drama-cane (it was too big to be a drama storm) that followed us from Ashbury to game.

A big thank you to the best wingman ever.

All of the things that I missed. There were so many times that someone came back telling a story about some awesome thing they'd just done. Like de-throne the poop king, twice. Well done everyone.

There are a million things more, but I am tired, sore and in need of yet another shower to try to get the green off my legs.

Once again, thank you NPCs!

Tom
Also, Noot. Who still won't go away.

Such a great weekend. Thank you Staff, PCs and my fellow NPCs for being total rockstars.

Creepy dolls: Jill's awesome makeup job. Getting trust-walked down to the field by Meghan, with eyes closed so as not to ruin said makeup job. Zig's impression of Norman Bates goblin style. Deegan's "WHHHHHHYYYYYYY!? Why did it have to be creepy dolls??"

Dynamic goblin duo with Tab: Shields up front on a tight mod path with a caster who has a fighter to hide behind is not good battle strategy.
Goblin (Me): I command you to be charmed. Hey, come over here and defend me!
Deegan: I can't, you drained me you ****! (he says as he comes over to stand in front of me anyway)
Goblin: He called me a ****! I like this one.

Marshalling the most epic failure of an attempted mugging, ever.
Albert: "Get her!"
Maggie: "Woah woah woah, do you accept physical roleplay?" *brandishing the cup of coffee she's carrying*
Albert: "Yes."
Maggie: *throws hot coffee in his face*
(and then at the end when one bandit is unconscious and the other has already handed over weapons and loot)
Maggie: One last thing... Give me your pants.

The costumes for all the dolls in the final wave battle. You guys all looked amazing.

FOOD! Thank you Jess and the Food Committee for feeding us. The mushroom sandwiches were to die for.

The Steward Debate. Poor Tilth guy. Dale is a champ.

Getting upstaged by Maggie and Albert. Demanding someone's pants AND shoes, THEN GETTING THEM is far more hilarious than exchanging a ripped pair of pants for a skirt with me and Kris.
The epic amounts of food at NPC camp. Thanks to Everyone who brought food this kept my energy levels up when my body was saying no more no more.
Noot's taunting the husks by saying "Hello husks" while we were ~220 feet away.
The group of PCs that responded to the husks screaming with their own taunting scream. First time hearing it I almost laughed as a husk.
Kyle was at Logistics Saturday and asked for 2 ponies and green dye. Hearing what he was gonna do with them and then later hearing Killgore say "So i got 2 green ponies and now I'm courting noot" made Grim the best wingman ever.
Saturday night wave battle in Fort Sharktank, fort deathtrap, Loken's folly. There were many names for it but It really scared a lot of PCs.
Sunday morning before the final wave casting celestial magic armor on Loken made for some quick un-planned roleplay as I was retreating.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff but this was an event that I started working hard on Wednesday to prepare for so most of it was a blur.
Thanks to everyone. PCs, NPCs, Staff, Tab for letting me help make more awesome props for everyone to enjoy. I look forward to playing with you all in Crossroads next year. (maybe even PC again)

Ahh... what an epic event to end my time as a Crossroads staff member...

Getting Hiranya's card in order, and then being her monster marshal (and trying to ninja my way down to the fight with her without anyone figuring out why). Watching her take all sorts of damage, and being in the circle in the corner to be out of the way. Finally, when half the people in the fort were down and the other half close to falling, making my over to stand behind her. The look on your face, Elyssa, when you turned around and went "Would she do it now?" "Darkman is next to your scales and the PCs are all gonna die! Yes!" was my best answer. Then poor, poor Dan Aldi's Husk standing between Hiranya and the circle... and Jamie's look of terror when Hiranya wanted in! Being a fly on that wall was fantastic.

Watching NPCs in doll makeup freak out players... and watching Marissa's doll make people dance. That was awesome!

The epic flats that survived a hurricane. Best money ever spent on props!

Some highlights of the weekend for Woad (and me.)

First up, huge thanks to Sam and Tom for the ride. It was great to meet new players in the area, and not having a 3-hour solo drive.

Coming to the game with no IG or OOG group arrangements made getting into the flow of things a little slow, but it was great to just let relationships develop naturally.

Like the Blood Moon Traders ... it was awesome to be accepted by them (even if it's maybe just for comic relief ... every village needs an idiot. :) ) and I had some great roleplaying moments because of it.

Likewise, meeting his Vansir brethren from beyond the mists ... there was instant kinship, but also a clear distinction between the aggressive, warlike Vansir culture and the guardian ways of the Besche.

Taking care of some goblins for the Consortium ... badly. "Let us never speak of this again." And later when asked about it, "Two goblins died. That's all you need to know."

Telling Scott's Romani (sorry, Tyson's almost as bad with names as Woad) the reason he left the Wyldes on his own to come to Kupspar, by plagiarizing reality - the ground shook open and a dark cloud burst forth and blew to the east, bringing with it unnatural storms. It's not every decade PA gets an earthquake and a hurricane in the same week. :D

Defending Fort Deathtrap. As we marched down the hill, offhandedly saying "See you on the other side" to Maddock - somehow Woad must have known his fate.

But hey, it was a win! Everyone can take solace in the wisdom of barbarians. :whaa:

Oh, and apologies to Tab for being "that guy" who does exactly what we were just told not to do. Still, you probably couldn't have asked for a better target to land on. I had about a half second of "hey alright we got him!" before it all turned to "oh ****, I'm a dumbass."

Woad's new secret weapon surprise attack ... complete with thrown axe to the face. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh yeah, just remembered the Romani group picture. Can't wait to see the photos from the event. ;)

Pinballing all over the place in the Royal Rumble of final battles. Though I've got no clue what just happened, any time you get a giant metal Happy Fun Ball, a Darkman, and a legion of creepy dolls on the same battlefield ... something just went down, son.

And lastly, seeing some old friends again, but also so many new faces to the Alliance.

That whole LARPing for the first time ever, that was pretty good, yup. I really wanted to post something here so I could just express my infinite gratitude to everybody who welcomed me to not only Crossroads but Alliance and the game in general. I couldn't have asked for a better place (and event!) to come in, not to mention better people to play with. Everyone was extremely patient and helpful with me and I had the most amazing time, even if now it feels like my legs will never be the same -- completely, awesomely, ridiculously worth it. Everybody, fellow NPCs and staff and PCs alike, were great to meet in and out of game, I don't think I've ever met kinder or more hilarious people.

That said, getting to help wipe a town on my first event out was more than I could possibly ask for. Not to mention getting to creepy doll some folks, getting disemboweled and embalmed, and getting so tragically waylayed as an oblivious chicken. Plus everyone and all the insanity over in NPC camp -- you guys are seriously my kind of people.

I'd say for me, the best part was definitely deciding by the time I left that I'm going to be PCing a dark elf next season, homed in Crossroads.

Oh, and topping the entire weekend by faceplanting into a pile of blankets in front of the car? That was a personal gift from me to all of you (and if you missed it, I'm sure there will be more of me gracefully flailing through the air in the future).

Would like to express my thanks to Tab and Christina and the rest of the Crew both plot, rules and basic backstage peeps. THANK YOU!!!!! you peeps run one hell of a game...and I love every min of it!!!

Screaming Husks vs Screaming PCs...got ta love it...unless your standing next to a screaming PC and you dont know what their going to do....and your deaf for a few mins... :blink: :blink:

Dolls :noway: :grrr: :huh: :blink: :wacko: :shock: :shock: :tears: I think Im getting a new fear of clowns and an increased fear of creepy dolls...becka..giggling doll!!!! :tears: :tears: wanted to run and hide from you...soooooo creepy!!!

loved all the great RP from the PC....still love how I can sit around for a few hours and just RP with other PC and NPC!!!! so good....

Missed the one mod I would have stayed up for on Sat nite...tunnel fight with Lizards...

cant wait till next season...to see what you insaine folks bring to the table for us to play with next year!!!!

Matt K.

Wow... There was a lot of awesome.

Where to start...

So as you might be able to tell by my forums handle, I'm a bit of a Dr. Who fan. So wouldn't you know the episode that aired on Saturday during the event would be oddly reminiscent of what was happening at the event (here's a trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtsT73m9VY). Who would have thought (no pun intended) the doll's in the episode could turn people (drumroll...) into dolls. Creepy.

Onto other more awesomer things:

NPC's: You guys were relentless in your energy and your awesomeness, I can't thank you, or the wind enough for providing constant entertainment throughout the weekend.

Staff: You guys wrote some seriously fantastic stuff and were constantly there to help me out as a newer player with rules and stuff even while you were oh so busy actually running your plot.

Other random things I loved...

Arguing with another PC (I think it was Kantile) when we found a lizardman in the woods. Having a psudo philosophical conversation on weather or not it's okay to kill a lizardman just because other lizardman had previously attacked even though this one wasn't. This was a great bit of RP, thanks to the NPC for sitting there in the woods while we had it!

Everyone associated with Flaming Balls. You were all a blast to roleplay with and excellent folk that I've enjoyed meeting OOC.

Henry, You have a gift for balancing deep roleplay with being really funny. Well done sir.

Kyle for various Dwarfy interactions throughout the weekend and for his brief lapse into hipster-Kyle after game :lol: .

Maggie, As Luka you constantly make my character question weather or not he should be questioning certain beliefs he has. It is confusing him. I'm not sure if you were aware you were doing this, but it/you are awesome.

Tyson I'm glad you rode up to game with us, you're a lot of fun to hang with, wish I got to interact with Woad a bit more once I finally got to see him a little bit come Sunday.

Warsor, you did a great job telling stories to characters you didn't know anything about (the Kilgore thing was awesome, you're a great sport) and your story to my PC was his first rez story!

Food and the folks involved with it, it was there when I was hungry and it was delicious. (see: bacon)

The teambuilding mod, our problem solving skills probably could use some... polishing? It was a very amusing scene

@ NPC's and Staff Way to have an atmosphere at game where I actually don't feel safe walking around because something very well might be hiding in those bushes/tree's/wherever at any time.

Both assaulting and defending the keep in the field, the ball thing and the dark man, these things were all great.

Amazing RP all around, just watching scenes unfold that I had nothing to do with and having them be fun to watch, lead to a lot of good character thought and development and conversation/roleplay for the whole weekend.

Loken being the utility Biata, seemingly having something amazingly useful for every situation.

Kantile -> guildmaster of the napping guild, nuff said there.

I had a lot of people build up some really high expectations for this game and I'm so happy to say that they were exceeded across the board. I can't wait til next season!

Hugs all around!

-Sam

Thank you npcs and staff! What a phenomenal last few days of vacation. Wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way.
here are my faves:

Mysterious vial of who knows what! Thank you, Tim, and the outrageous npc who played Salazar! You totally made my weekend. :)

Road Omelette! Why didn't we think of Woad omelette??
...Woad! Can we adopt you?

Dark man in the fortress: "Is everyone dead?"
Husks: ((all shake heads 'no'))
Dark man: ...Bloodmoon! Find them and kill them all!!
Then they all come screaming after us all the way up the road and we hid probably less than 10 feet off the path while they all marched past to check the Varda. And THEN came back and tracked us so closely to the lake and back up along the tree line.

Hiding behind the building... Thinking, What is that humming sound? ****! It's a beehive!

Steamroller! And I thought Kelly and I couldn't possibly fill that huge tent... Silly me.

Scott's creepily accurate tarot card readings. Wow. Queen of cups in my past? Dang.

Simple scouting mission of lizard activities that wound up being a serious encounter with creepy shield guy! "Everybody shhhush... Holy crap, it's the shield. We need to leave."

Dimitri drawing the "Harriet straw" and his terrible failure

Plotting great and terrible things over pizza... and a side order of sausage and peppers that would have fed 5 Savannahs.

My lovely bloodmoon rom. You all crack me up with your silly songs and shenanigans.

Thanks, all!
Jane

Circe said:
I'd say for me, the best part was definitely deciding by the time I left that I'm going to be PCing a dark elf next season, homed in Crossroads.

Dammit. Now I have to plan on coming back and playing my DE again. I heart our packet.

The DE packet is pretty awesome. I just gotta learn more about what exactly is meant by "the obsidian kinship handles all issues regarding the council of shadow and the lightwell". The race packet is kind of vague there.

I loved my DE and would love to go deeper into his families story.

It was all too much to take in. Wow. Crossroads is amazing, NPCs are amazing, Staff is amazing. Color me amazed :) Everything about this weekend was epic. Even the bug bites.

Flaming Balls - I love you guys, from Squire No Pants, to the best wingman ever, to Colonel Loken "Custer"...you always make my events fun and interesting. Balls out!

"NOOT!"
"I am Noot!"
"Where's Dorian?"
*from directly behind me* "Here"
"He does that..."

I am the Guildmaster of the Napping Guild. It was great to be in charge of something so important and useful.

Fort Deathtrap. Damn. We held the shield wall for as long as we could, kept the husks at bay, until there was a flurry of Massive Eviscerate where no matter how much platemail gymnastics Grim and I did, we were doomed. Then having to rez at Badrock, reforming by the Earth Circle, I started to scream in terrible pain...forgetting just how much of a Husk I sound like.

Sorry to anyone who stood near me when I saw a Husk or three. I forgot how high I can get into the decibel range while yelling.

"Killgore is a lady!" *PUNCH*

Going on a harmless recon mission just to find the big bad evil shield. Whom I am going to call Rayzar. I never thought I could dance like that. But I guess you learn quick when someone is throwing Death around. In almost complete darkness. And you're holding a shield.

I am so so so tired of laughing. Though watching Pinky dance was a damn good reason for my sides to hurt.

*laughing hysterically I grab Loken and push him behind me while I laugh in the doll's face*
"Why are you in my way?" He steps around me. He takes a Magic Laugh right to the chest.
*while laughing*"That's why"

Finally, the road down to the field is magical. Not kidding. Walking down takes longer than walking up.

Everything about this weekend was so epic, I've got to go and tell a story that encompasses 48 hours to all my friends. Right after I stop scratching.

Man, I've always heard awesome things about Crossroads and you guys live up to all the hype! I had an awesome time this weekend :) Incredible work by NPCs and really everybody involved! Here are some of my highlights:

-Okay, Albert, you are the best sport in the universe. Thank you for taking scalding coffee to the face and then *actually* taking off your pants and shoes and giving them to Luka XD Those poor little dudes. They had no idea of the rage they were dealing with.

-DOLLS. CREEPIEST. EVER. (DONNA I AM STILL PEEING MY PANTS OVER YOUR TERRIFYING LITTLE GLANCES AHHHHHH!!!) And Rebecca! Harriet was a horror o.o

-Everything about Saturday night's battle was epic. From Loken being awesome enough to let me magic storm the hell out of things, to getting basically cleft in twain by the Dark Man, to all of the excellent resurrection RP I saw going on. Oh, and can I mention how startled and then relieved Luka was when almost all of Bloodmoon just spilled out of the treeline when she was dragging her scared, thorn-covered, barely-alive body up the road? How in the world do you guys hide so many colorful people like that?!

-Sarah's shrine. Need I even say more?

-I will always, always favorite the fantastic RP I get from Kris, Amelia, and Kyle. From friendships exploding (imploding? Everythingploding? ALL THE FEELINGS.) to new brofests being made, you guys always, always deliver. I cannot wait to Orc out with you all this weekend!

-Speaking of brofests, the particular talk that Luka and Kaegan had at the edge of the field right before Saturday's battle, followed by Kaegan's resurrection moments really, really helped me grow Luka as a character. Thank you, thank you, thank you Amelia, as always.

-Greg, you beautiful animal. I can't believe you let me spit in your mouth. I don't think I have *ever* laughed so hard at an event. Baby birding bros forever? I think so.

-Uhm, can I mention the honor combat Friday night? Holy everything, Amelia and Kris, I hope I never have to legitimately fight either of you, because you two are VICIOUS. Also, Jovunn's neck-breaking and absolutely unearthly howl after the fight = epic.

-I. LOVE. THE BALL.

-Tab, you are just astounding. High quality in every single role I saw you in this weekend, large or small. The fact that you just become these characters is fantastic, and we're lucky to have ya'!

-I don't know Bella's real name, but hella kudos to you for bringing and eating a tiny box of real bugs. Little character touches like that make me lose my mind with delight!

I am still reeling from this whole fabulous experience, guys! But one thing is for certain: I will all kinds of be back next year, even if Luka ends up too big. Alt time? Yes, I think so.

Kantil said:
"NOOT!"
"I am Noot!"
"Where's Dorian?"
"He does that..."

I love every chance I get to say that as Noot. I really loved when Noot got to say that about Squire No-Pants, even if it was in an entirely different context.

Someone behind me: "Why is Jovunn not wearing pants?"
Noot: "Eh, She does that."

Is Jovunn going to make it through an event without losing her pants at least once? I kind of doubt it.

This reminds me, did she ever get her pants back before the big fight on Sunday?

ETA: I know I already said "All things Kilgore," but I have to add that it really hurt being one of the last guys in the corner to dissipate and having to watch Kilgore, still alive, struggling to save all of her friends while watching them all disappear.

twilsemail said:
Kantil said:
"NOOT!"
"I am Noot!"
"Where's Dorian?"
"He does that..."

I love every chance I get to say that as Noot. I really loved when Noot got to say that about Squire No-Pants, even if it was in an entirely different context.

Someone behind me: "Why is Jovunn not wearing pants?"
Noot: "Eh, She does that."

Is Jovunn going to make it through an event without losing her pants at least once? I kind of doubt it.

This reminds me, did she ever get her pants back before the big fight on Sunday?

ETA: I know I already said "All things Kilgore," but I have to add that it really hurt being one of the last guys in the corner to dissipate and having to watch Kilgore, still alive, struggling to save all of her friends while watching them all disappear.

I got my pants back mid-battle on Sunday directly after being lifed and dragged halfway across the battlefield by Giovanna. Out of the blue, as I'm fixing my armor, Grim just shoves them in my face and says, "You should probably put these on." Oh, Jovunn, when will you learn to just keep a spare skirt/pair of pants?

Anyway, my favorites!
-Honor combat/emotionally frustrating RP all weekend with Amelia/Kaegan. I was so upset about things IG I actually got sick OOG - charming, I know. Thanks for challenging my character in addition to challenging me as an actor. By the way, I only had one body left before Kaegan went down. :noway: Getting some closure on a season's worth of inter-PC personal plot was nice and I'm interested to see where things go with them, if they do, in fact, go at all.

-Flaming Balls. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Jovunn needs you guys to remind her not to take herself too seriously in her squireship. Getting to run with you for an entire weekend and receiving your characters' support and friendship in a time when Jovunn was about five minutes from KBing herself was really, really important to her. And I just had an effing blast being with ya'll. Hopefully, come October, she's going to have presents for all of you. :)

-Budding bromance with Loken! Greg, you are such a blast to be around and your senses of humor and sarcasm are delightful. Don't forget - you're on my list!

-"Noot?" "I am Noot!" All weekend. Jovunn's starting to see Noot as a little brother of sorts and she/I think "I am Noot!" is so endearing.

-DEEGAN/Henry. :hahaha: Whether you were yelling about dolls or making Jovunn constantly consider her serving an Evendarian, you were a blast. Can't wait to build a house with you this winter! Also, our paranoia'd exchange was so neat. o___o

-*kills a husk coming in the back entrance during Saturday night's wave battle v. Dark Man*
"Coast looks clear."
*Dark Man rounds the corner, advances*
"AaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH---"
*killed*

-Sunday afternoon RP with Giovanna during KaShang's resurrection. Lovingly arranging his things, discussing the feelings of failure, dressing him as his body reformed - sad Squire No-Pants was very sad.

-TERRIFYING DARK MAN PIE-VISION.

Yup, lots of goodness this weekend.

First, I am glad I got to stay for an entire weekend. Life conspired against me the last couple of events, and it was good to be able to finish a weekend.

It wasn't HOW I wanted to finish a weekend... 2 deaths in one weekend is a very tough weekend in most people's books.

The fight between Amelia and Kris was very emotional. I was very hard pressed to side with one or the other. And other things after the honor combat had me twisted about in the head.

The healers guild gaining more Tusky members! Up to 2 Ogres and now and Orc! Thanks Jamie for fun RP this weekend, I enjoy hanging out with my Shamuka! Being paired up with Warsor to speed up the process of getting folks back on their feet after the Reservoir Dogs "defend the fort" attempt.

Grim! GRIM! GRIM! Okay, now that you heard me, we got stuff to kill, let's go. Fun rolling with ya Kyle. It just takes some momentum sometimes... :funny:

Loken. The guy with the endless bag of tricks. 'Yeah, I got that'.

Helping out the new guys on some mods. It was strange to not be the lowest level on mods. So, 2 Ogres, an Orc, a barbarian are walking down the road with a MWE... Which one doesn't belong...? She was along for the ride, and was fun to have with us...

Very cool seeing "Pretty Elven Dragon lady" go nuts (or at least told about it afterwards...)

So, good weekend, had a great time! Hope to see you all in the spring or hopefully sooner

Jim/Kashang

Man jim the death at the end blew. i had the doll ready to life you. sure thered have been a cost but itd be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back