September Event favorites!

The cultist robes need to be mentioned. Whoever made/bought all those outfits added a HUGE amount of atmosphere to the game.

I'll echo the themed deadwalks. Even if it doesn't impact the creature stats, the flavor it adds is very nice.

Cabin Defense Mode. a.k.a. how to fight with a 6' weapon in a 4' space. From the lightsaber-style duel with Dave the Fate minion and his two-hander, to overhead stance jabs holding the door vs undead (and Joe's doughboy lunge!)

Getting hit with five '10 Fear's - got it, got it, resist, resist, resist. It's good to be green. :)

Of course, epic pantherghast showdown vs Bender at the top of the hill. I hope the rest of you at least heard the fight, if you couldn't see it. The long KB count gave me the breather I needed before playing the ace up my sleeve.

The ridiculously incredible ego and delusions of grandeur from Bender's alchemy guildmaster. Every line out of this guy was an impressive testament to himself.

Eating up 3 life spells before 2pm Saturday. I was ready to legally change my PCs name to Kerak.

Only withstanding hits from plague-Tieran because all the NPCs were swinging straight for Body that fight. I had a plan (B, since plan A didn't work) but luckily Isego was on point.

Took me a little while to get into things on Saturday, but by the end it was a great time for this cranky old orc.

I also enjoyed the themed dead walk, felt more immersive with it being tied into the story

Having everyone a fear thrown into the cabin past 6 people to hit Artos like always

The sheer intensity of the final fight on Sunday

Watching the pinned humans try to fight the pantherghast

I killed Tieran

1. Getting to go on a special guild mission to get parts to make a sword that swings body.
2. As a pirate Captain Friday night trying to kill anyone with better hats than us.
3. Cherry turnovers
4. Getting my neck broken by Bobo's cultist and thinking I was gonna res 'cause no one saw me go down behind the tavern.
5. Getting the final blow on the pantherghast by cutting off it's foot right after getting getting healed while laying down.
6. Tearing people up after getting plagued.
7. Having three wards up in the cabin Saturday night because that nightmare brigade was scary.
8. Having our ward extended onto the porch because someone thought it would be a good idea to fall through our cabin floor.

Great time and I immensely enjoyed NPCing again :)
In no particular order:
1) archery + eviscerate! Yes please!
2) the epic fight between Noldrick and the pantherghast.
3) the look of surprise I must have had on m face when I was dropped by my brother as he was swinging body! It's a shame you couldn't keep that, huh? :p
(Pours more salt in the wound)
4) leading a group out into the night straight to Bender as some undead monstrosity. The look on they're faces when he came out of the darkness!
(Tell a group there's treasure and they'll follow you anywhere haha)
5) The final wave battle!
I look forward to the next event guys!
Ry

Back