September Event NPCs

Wanted to bump this one up again.

WE are looking for the support of our favorite people and hoping for a good turn out. I know several people are planning on NPCing, but I wanted to send out the call again.
So, please.... Come NPC for us!

Get in touch with me, and let me know if you are planning to come, I would love to try to work in some fun roles for all!

Mark

PS. best place to catch me is at deadlandsagm@gmail.com

I will be NPCing the september event. Havent NPCed for you guys this year and i'm feeling an itch.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Isn't that kind of like backing out of the Super Bowl because you have a conflicting engagement to play fantasy football?
.....yes.

wait.. you're gonna be in a play that weekend..? when and where..? maybe i will come watch.

Jevedor said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Isn't that kind of like backing out of the Super Bowl because you have a conflicting engagement to play fantasy football?
.....yes.

wait.. you're gonna be in a play that weekend..? when and where..? maybe i will come watch.
Well, you know the "when", the weekend if the event, and the where is in Saint Albans, Vermont. I know Becca is planning on going Saturday night; that's the best time that works out. I will give you the phone number to call and reserve tickets this weekend.

I don't want to steal all the players from game, though. :-(

I'm a new player, and I'm planning on NPCing for the September event! Hope to see you all there!

What time is the best time to show up if you're a new NPC? Should I arrive at 7 as normal or should I arrive earlier so I can get a look around and a feel of things first?

Please get back to me before Friday!

Alyssa aka Serenity Pinkwing

7 is coo, im sure someone will be around to show you the site and talk toyou some

Alright thank you! I will be there around 7 then!

Back