September Pre-Reg List

RiddickDale said:
If I were on a mod team and saw JP, Jeremy, Donna, Dom, and Jcoggs walk out of camp...

I think I might just drive home. :tears:

I'd double-check that I had extra packets, check my weapon to make sure it was ready to rock, and march forth into an epic time for me and probably a character-altering battle for my PC.

phedre said:
RiddickDale said:
If I were on a mod team and saw JP, Jeremy, Donna, Dom, and Jcoggs walk out of camp...

I'd double-check that I had extra packets, check my weapon to make sure it was ready to rock, and march forth into an epic time for me and probably a character-altering battle for my PC.
That and I'd start thinking about where in the Hollow my body would reform after we were done. :p
But yes, it would be epic.

Gothzilla138 said:
So does the 15 slots mentioned under Wait list mean there are 15 slots on the Wait List or there are 15 slots available to pre reg and PC without concern?
I have 4 brand spanking new people who want to pre reg and play, but do not want their very first boffer LARP experience to be as NPC's (they want to experience it without having peeked behind the curtain yet).
We intend to PC as a team, and when it's NPC time we'll all NPC, at a later date.
Thanks in advance to whomever replies.
Shaun (Glancey by the way, as I assume I'm Shaun?? on the list)
Sorry about the confusion! Dan had it correct, we have 15 available PC slots non-waitlist at the moment. I moved some of the things around on the post to try to clear that up.
And yes, I do believe you are Shaun ??? on the list (I never got a last name with the payment confirm). I'll update that as well. :)

Poalo said:
RiddickDale wrote:

Challenge accepted.

This also means the Deadlands plot staff are within their powers to pit the brothers Duetzmann in an epic battle against each other, because reasons. I will figure out soon if we are both playing on the same side.

Mike D.

Bro,

Are you meaning "Epic" in the sense that I'll school you to the point where you get dizzy?

Or?

Stephen

Because of timing with checks and what not I am attending but cannot prereg, due to current lack of funds. Hopefully there is a spot for me to pc.

ray

Celebolwa said:
Because of timing with checks and what not I am attending but cannot prereg, due to current lack of funds. Hopefully there is a spot for me to pc.

ray
Hey Ray,
If you fill out the pre-reg form, it will get you on the list. :thumbsup:

I should have my car by tomorrow. Therefore, I will be in control of my own destiny. Further: I should be off work Friday before and the Monday after the event.

This calls for beeribration. It's what happens when you have beer, and celebrate, and the beer celebrates with you as if a person.

That happens after game-off on Sunday.

Hooray!

Yes! A Mod to the Elemental Plane of Pizza and Beer!

I'll be running that mod this event.

The adventurers have to buy the Pizza and Beer Elemental some pizza and beer, or he obliterates them.

Obliterates the adventurers? or the pizza and beer.... or all three?

I'm going to assume an obliteration for the pizza and the beer, since I've never had it reform outside of my belly after the Engulf, which implies at least 3 deaths.

Please please send a request to your home chapter to get your card sent to logistics! And If you are making a new character please send me that information NOW, compared to Friday at site.

REMEMBER the deadline is TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT!

Thanks!
Sam

List is updated. Deadline is tomorrow. Let's make sure those pre-regges get in to help us get everything ready for you all this weekend! No one likes waiting for forever in a logistics line on Friday night, help us out! If you can't remember if you've pre-regged or not, please check your name on the list. If it's bolded or starred*, you're not done yet!

Thanks and looking forward to playing with you all this weekend!

I was just enabled to PC this event over the weekend. I will be hopping fence, though. Very excited.

Tetsu said:
I was just enabled to PC this event over the weekend. I will be hopping fence, though. Very excited.
Psyched to see Tetsu, Justin. :)
Please make sure to complete your pre-reg form with your PC information.

Pre-registering for logistics is at the forefront of my mind for this weekend. I am just hoping I get a copy of my card in the next 24 hours.

PRE REG AND PRE LOGIST DEADLINE IS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, EASTERN TIME. AS IN 1 HOUR, 20 MINUTES FROM NOW.

$45 NOW, $60 AT THE DOOR.

PRE REG AT ALLIANCEDEADLANDS.COM YOU DONT NEED YOUR CARD TO PRE REG, GET YOUR NAME ON THE LIST, LET ME KNOW FOR THE MOST PART WHAT YOU WILL NEED.

FIGHTERS; YOU NEED TO PRE REG TOO. YOU ARE BY FAR THE EASIEST TO DO SO.

THANKS GUYS.

SEE YOU FRIDAY.

I did and I used the form this time. I'm getting better.

Back