Sheriff?

who's da sherif a Horn's End? who makes da laws go and decides punishedmints? what powers does da sheriff have? what responsabilities dus da sheriff have? Didn't Crow used ta be sheriff? wut happened?

Yes I was once Sheriff of Horn's End,and still am to some degree.I just now enforce the Law that are given.I still take down thugs and there ill kind,and any other who thinks they can taje th advantage of the helpless.As for what happen to my Sheriff....I am now Squrie to a great Knight.But I will see what I can do about getting a copy of the Laws of Horn's End.
Have a good day.

Um thanks Crow.... ah need ta know who da actual sheriff is now.

Paul

I do nye think there is one. From all the times that I have been there, listened to the dreams from there, and gotten news of happenings there, not once have I e'er heard mention of one.

I did nye know he doubled az Sherriff specific'ly. But I guez az far az general enforcement goes....aye! I can nye believe dhat I forgot about 'im!

well fur dat matter, which noble is in charge a horn's end itself? Is it Sir Garoth? or anoder knight?

Jest want ta know.

Jehan

that would have been ten flogs for disrespecting a noble. so just shut it.

and laws dont rule horns end. games do.

cazik f!!k you yes

Cazik-
I did not take you for one who would speek so crudely. I saw no need for a floging agenst Marcena.

A town ruled by games, dose his majesty know of this? Sounds like your making light of the ones who's sweat and blood keep the lands safe.

I hope for your sake that no Sheriffs hear your dreams.

And please, if you intend on coming back at me with Chaosmancy rubbish, just hold your toung.

*a clearly sad voice that is trying very hard not to sound sad*

Cassik vhere just makingk fun ov dhe way ah speak. Many do dhat...*terse, nevous giggle* Jus' seely gazhee...Cassik alvays jests to me like dhat....per'aps does nye register in dhe dreamrealm....

Arkade said:
Cazik-
I did not take you for one who would speek so crudely. I saw no need for a floging agenst Marcena.

A town ruled by games, dose his majesty know of this? Sounds like your making light of the ones who's sweat and blood keep the lands safe.

I hope for your sake that no Sheriffs hear your dreams.

And please, if you intend on coming back at me with Chaosmancy rubbish, just hold your toung.

arkade. i did not request nor did i encourage the flogging of anyone. the law states that the disrespect of a noble warrents it, among other things. crude or terse? i would say terse, for i rarely lollygagabout in bed while others bleed and DIE for the good of the land.

im sure that the king has noticed during every dinner he has ever held what i mean by his lands being ruled by games.

two sherrifs of the end of the horn have i seen. one willing but unable, the other able but unwilling to serve the needs of the people. i ask that the king or queen appoint one. there are about two or three people who could do the job but what do i know i just sleep and let my sarcazim spew.

arkade, i have never seen you. i know not yoyr face or the passion or lack there of in you eyes. but i ask that you not think me as petty as that, but i forget that our corrospondence has since had an abrupt end.

for now,

-Cazik f!!k you yes-

Is there a problem with Horns End's Sheriffs? I am expecting to be there in a short time, would it be safe? Cazik, I have not met you, but you do seem a crude fella. Please spare me your sarcasm, I have enough for every one.

Cazik, please do tell me what has come of Horns End's Sheriffs and guards. I look forward to meeting you in person in around a months time.

May the dead stay dead in your path,
Arkade Prince

The Games DO NOT rule Horn's End.No matter what anyone thinks.It is part of the Kingdome is then rule by only the King.I was the Sheriff of Horn's End at one time and you know that Cazik,but I help Sir Garith as far as keeping the Law,and to serve the pealple of this land.And theer will be NO flogging unless one is Order.I to know the Law,and i also know jest.What Marrice said was in no disreapect to any one.So let the ones who know the Law to keep the Law.

Yeah crow... lets do jest dat!

so who's da sheriff? Can anyone tell me?
Is dere a noble dat lays claims ta dese lands?

Jehan

The current ranking noble in the lands of Horn's End is Sir Garoth. He acts as Magistrate until such a time as the King, and his council, makes final decisions as to the disposition of the Lands of Valdanis. The merger of the Kingdoms of Valdanis and Malladonia has made for some interesting negotiations. The Nobles of Malladonia will retain their noble titles in the Kingdom of Valdanis. Many more announcements will be made in the future, but most likely these will be carried across the land by way of Town Criers, bards and such. The decisions as to what lands will be given to which nobles to govern might take some time, so it is asked that the citizens of Valdanis have some patience while the noblity works these matters out.

Lord Seiptae, Royal Scribe of Valdanis

Ders never enough time ta decide who shald take charge.... who's steppin up?

Jehan

Please forgive me for intruding. :oops: There is but one question that burns in my mind. Why, dear Jehan, are you so interested as to who the Sheriff is in this seemingly decent town? I have been watching these dreams for awhile now, I feel they are preparing me so to speak. I do not wish to make offense to anyone. I am just curious.

Thank you for your time. I do hope to meet you soon.

Anonilyn

Anonilyn,

ah not offended at all... Ah jest like ta know fur shure. Horn's end is great but its not witout its crimes and without a sheriff who da down supposed ta plead ta fur help? Yar gunna have ta pardon my answerin a question wit a question but why would ya go ta a town ya don't know in which theres no law?

Jehan

But Sir Garoth is almost always there. I've yet to be there when he is absent. Does this not, then solve your question?

Back