Sheriff?

The duties of sheriff fall on the shoulders of the knights. There isn't a need for a position of sheriff, because a knight is always present in Horn's End. Why needlessly pay someone to do the duties that a knight can do? and thus, why tax the people of Horn's End for a needless patron?

If you have a crime to report? Inform a squire. A squire is an extention of a knight. And thus can handle minor disputes. And in the case of major criminal activity. A squire will Inform his respective knight forth with. And the issue will be resolved.

As my travels have kept me away for some time. I am working under the assumption this has not changed.

And Games have never ruled "Horn's End"

Redd,

So who is your squire?

redd said:
The duties of sheriff fall on the shoulders of the knights. There isn't a need for a position of sheriff, because a knight is always present in Horn's End. Why needlessly pay someone to do the duties that a knight can do? and thus, why tax the people of Horn's End for a needless patron?

If you have a crime to report? Inform a squire. A squire is an extention of a knight. And thus can handle minor disputes. And in the case of major criminal activity. A squire will Inform his respective knight forth with. And the issue will be resolved.

As my travels have kept me away for some time. I am working under the assumption this has not changed.

And Games have never ruled "Horn's End"

Hi Redd,

Naw, no crimes... jest a lot of questins on da laws and ah don;t wanna bug sir garoth. Thanks fur givin me a straight answer.

Jehan

Togashin,
I have not taken a squire yet. With my absence i didn't see it prudent to apoint a squire and then not be able to aid them in thier developement.

Ah, that makse sense redd. When could we possibly expect to see you back in town?

Indeed the young try to find their way, never quite understanding that which has come before them. The land is no longer young. History abounds. Yet remains hidden in its own way. Much of what was, is lost. Forever eluding those whom may seek it in the future.

Redd dear, will you grace us with your presence this market day? It has been far too long.

~Ahlana Antaro~
~House of Games~

Back