Squidheads from your opener on Doctor Who

Catching up on episodes of Doctor Who I saw a somewhat familiar tentacled face. Maybe you can contact the BBC and they'd let you have some of these prostetics. :)

ood1.jpg

OR you could go here and get a replica...for only 475 pounds (sorry, no conversion to US dollars)

I believe the sound bite to this picture should be, ahem:

ood1.jpg

'Waanna a ship from my shippy cup? Thish ish the besth Orang Juliuth I ever had. Go ahead, here let me wipe off the sthraw. Mmm, Orange Juliuth, Tasthy."

yep thats want he is saying.

::nearly spewed her cookie after reading the post of what the squishysquidy is saying:::TOO FUNNY....cookie hurts if it starts to come out your nose....

on another note...i LOVE orange julius and miss that restaurant!!!

"Activate Dispel"

"I grant you the gift of death"

"I search you."

"OOOOOHHHHH, sippy cup full of orange julius!"

PLUS that's just a cool lookin' sippy cup!

So now we now how to take over Tarzaterranzan: Infiltrate witha chain of Orange Julius stands in their malls. Apparently their weekness is fancy orange juice drinks. There must be a Vitamin C deficiency underground. ;)

Except I play Drak in NH usually and Find'rth can't cast death spells.

Find'rth would probably like the squidheads. In fact, I think he has a poker night with some of them and some lizardmen this Thursday.

HEEEE I don't know findrth but i'm thinking he's more of the sith type? than jedi! heheheheheh

Duke Frost said:
Except I play Drak in NH usually and Find'rth can't cast death spells.

Find'rth would probably like the squidheads. In fact, I think he has a poker night with some of them and some lizardmen this Thursday.

OK...so we change my Dark elf reference to Kiergani being controlled by Orange Julius. We'll pepper the Ash Forest with them so fast that even the Amani Rangers will succumb. Our greatest victory will be achieved when we open a franchise inside the Wold!

know what else orange julius has.....

STRAWBERRY julius!

I used to alternate betweed Orange and Strawberry...always with an egg added.

an egg???? OH MY GRACIOUS!!! :eek:

It's smoother and thicker with the egg.

thank you kaimun so glad i'm not the only one who was thinking so...i mean really...an egg...yikes....we still love you though telmun....

The whole thing is blended. It's just like any other food that has different bits mixed together.

its the knowledge of the raw egg being in there...i know i wouldn't taste it and if you gave it to me and i drank it and you never told me i'd tell you it was awesome...however...if i saw it go in...i'd have technocolor yawn all over the place....for instance...i saw tongue cooking in the pot it made me sick...the next night however mom had sliced itand put in on my plate and i ate it and loved it...but ....KNOWING what it is...thats what makes me sick...

Back