Stupidity

Redcloud

Scholar
Ezri said:
Don't you guys have enough threads to clutter up with stupidity?

Now we do!

Tetsu said:
Clearly you did not witness the posh velveteen Redcloud at the Tournament! Oh baby!

I'm getting close to losing my spot on the team, lol. I'm a nerd with good costumes who roleplays.... where did I go wrong? ((Awaits the avalanche of snide quips and snipes))

Sweet!

We should make like 10 or 15 of these.

If you are going to dress in velveteen you should have to wear rabbit ears.

As far as where you went wrong... well... it must've started long before I ever saw you...

cause you were waaaaaaay screwed up then.

Redcloud said:
I'm getting close to losing my spot on the team, lol. I'm a nerd with good costumes who roleplays.... where did I go wrong? ((Awaits the avalanche of snide quips and snipes))

Well, no where by that standard. :D

I demand a story.

Demanding a story, huh? Ok.

Once upon a time, there was a person who decided that playing with fire was fun. This bright individual was attempting to make a video to post on You Tube of himself lighting his flatulence on fire. When it didn't work the first couple of times while his buddies were recording the scene, he poured a healthy dose of lighter fluid down the back of his pants and tried again.

He achieved his goal of lighting something on fire.

The end.

Clearly, you don't know me.

I would have been the guy suggesting that he use the lighter fluid.

*smacks self in head*

You guys are nuts.

Yeah Michelle, as much as I was just try ing to help by making sure Dave paid attention to your message... ;-)

Exactly Justin...that's EXACTLY what we were trying to do...no shamelessly upping our postcount at all...*cough*

That was silly.

And Michelle, you are selfish.

You need to let other people smack you in the head.

Back