Tar Pit Monsters

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
I am seeking help in clearing out some Tar Pits. If you are interested please get in contact with me.

Sera FallingStar

This is were the alchemy people go...."Hey Hey...I got oil of slipperiness!"

My dear Lady Fallingstar, sometimes I wonder if we will ever just get a job that we can dress for a royal court or ball and have fun instead of doom, gloom, and really dirty icky grime. However I guess that is what adventuring is partially about, doing the dirty work no one else wants to do...Strange enough though, the last time someone took me some where pretty, I got attacked by sculpture. Second thought.....Down and Dirty sounds ok with me.

Me's might help...... IF ya can promise that me fur wont get all tarred up....... or have some way to gets all the tar outs of me fur....... Tar and fur = ICKY STICKY squirrel....... YUCK !!! ............ Other then that me be happy to light up the tar monster....... If he is a bad guy..... have ya tried talking to him.... it?

Last gathering, I believe, Bad Wolf - along with other small adventurers cleared some tar pits - and Bad Wolf seized an opportunity to make a life sized mold of himself. If you are looking for these pits so that you can make some Bad Wolf statues, I can lead you to them this weekend.

-Harlequin

Back