Tavern Information

I guess it will have to do.

So the weather channel says it's going to be hot and humid.

Do people still want baked ziti, or should I do chilled pasta salad, chicken, bread & butter and salad? I leave the choice to you guys.

I have 6 confirmed vegetarians, two specified allergies, and one no-gluten meal planned.

(And Becca, you would be my first choice to roast. I wouldn't even have to glaze you, you're so sweet already! ;))

Pasta salad would make me the happiest Kelsey of all.

phedre said:
(And Becca, you would be my first choice to roast. I wouldn't even have to glaze you, you're so sweet already! ;))

Awwwwwww. *blush*

I don't know whether to be happy or very very afraid.

Oh and I vote ziti but I will not be unhappy with pasta salad if I get out-voted.

So funny enough, the vote seems to be pretty split. We've got a ton of pasta, so doing both will be easy... I guess I can get both chicken and meatballs.

I'm leaving in about 40 minutes (10 am) to go shopping. If I don't have your request by then, I will do my best to accommodate you on site but make no promises.

If anyone has any suggestions for future meals, I'd love suggestions/feedback from you guys. Especially the vegitarians. That kitchen really isn't equipped to roast anything larger than a chicken, so I guess we'll be keeping you all around. :D

-Lauren

Back