Tek Teks

once at summer camp i hit a girl in the eye with a basebaqll bat...accident of course but split her eyebrow open...saw her years later withthe scar....was akward

LOL.

Did you point and laugh?

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
once at summer camp i hit a girl in the eye with a basebaqll bat...accident of course but split her eyebrow open...saw her years later withthe scar....was akward

Haha! I totally grok what you're saying! I tore up this guy's face in second grade for picking on a friend of mine and he moved away, but then he moved back to my town with a scar on his face. Forgot my name, but didn't like me for some reason or other.

Ok, back to the TekTeks (you know, the topic)

They have body dye now. So you can make green orcs, yellow ogres, and even black dark elves!

Sadly we always get screwed ;-)

Its only mean if we know its celestial beforehand.

Huh?

You said it's only mean if you know it's celestial before hand. I thought you mean if you're told IG that it's not a celestial effect then told OOG that it really is. Your character should appear shocked and annoyed or even in pain considering how you rp celestial effects.

Tieran doesn't RP celestial effects...He's been tempering his body in it for a thousand years

Ezri said:
Ok, back to the TekTeks (you know, the topic)

They have body dye now. So you can make green orcs, yellow ogres, and even black dark elves!

Where is this dye you speak of?

Edit: I found it......"IGNORE ME!"

If you're lying about it I may be shocked and annoyed, but it'd be you in pain :)

And how would you know Squiggles?

It totally hurts while I'm in a Prison. :)

Neither is broken.

Though I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

That doesn't really make them broken as a race.

Personally, I'd be ok with cat scavvies in addition to sarr.

What about biata?

Back