The Battle of Eire and Aiolia against Sadeen Moor

Re: The Battle of Eire and Aolia against Sadeen Moor

Check your email and spread the word.
Thanks,
Gary

Man, I wish I was that badass in real life.

Hmmm I seen to get killed after leading a suicidal charge at the heart of the enemy....get surounded and die fighting with a grin on my face.

Sounds pritty accurate to Amaranthus to me. Fantastic job guys. That was well worth the wait and the emails getting people involved. See everyone tomaorw.
--bill

HOLY. CRAP. I am still riding the adrenaline high from reading that write-up.
To everyone who had a hand in writing it: ...nevermind. Mere words cannot describe your awesomeness. Thank you so much for all the effort!

From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters);
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in Eire now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Aolia's day.

I couldn't resist. :D

SPOILER ALERT

Just incase people are reading this thread but haven't read the battle yet...

Anyway, Anyone else think to themselves that Kainen yelled "OMG TREASURE!!!!!" Before he dove onto a leviathan. And once inside he was probably trying to find a way to spirit store into the thing, and not destroy it?

Second, Morai had transformed in Cthulu before the battle started, and that's why it ended the way that it did. I really felt like that wasn't conveyed quite well, so please adjust your visual images now.

On a more serious note, that was absolutely amazing. Thank you guys so much!!
~Joe

Morai said:
Anyway, Anyone else think to themselves that Kainen yelled "OMG TREASURE!!!!!" Before he dove onto a leviathan. And once inside he was probably trying to find a way to spirit store into the thing, and not destroy it?
joe

of course he was, and how do you know he wasent successfull in spirit storing into it? ;)

ahh they left out the very last line of that write up reply apparently.. .. And then you woke up.

I don't think I got the email. I feel left out...

Email me and I can send it to you.

Dear Deadlands Plot,

Awesome sauce! You got Poalo's actions spot on. It almost played out like a movie directed by Frank Miller. I think the best part of the entire narrative was how it was interwoven, in third person, between allied and enemy forces.

Good Job,

Mike D./Poalo

That. Was. Awesome! Guys, this was incredible. Amazing job!

Dude...

Dude.

Duuuuuuude.

This raises the bar on 'Badass' plot write-ups.

That could practically be published!

so when does it come out in theaters?

Back