The Battle of Eire and Aiolia against Sadeen Moor

Re: The Battle of Eire and Aolia against Sadeen Moor

Mystery solved!

Spoke with Dan

Disclaimer for future write ups submitted: Dan inexplicably lies. If he ever tells you that your character single handedly killed an army you might want to confirm that with another staff person.

dan lies?

what do you mean i didnt destroy the collossal sized dragon by myself
:(

well in fairness you might have killed a small goblin in a dragon costume and by comparison it seemed colossal to you... :D

never underestimate the tiny elves...

Jevedor said:
well in fairness you might have killed a small goblin in a dragon costume and by comparison it seemed colossal to you... :D

you are dead to me

Jevedor said:

You didn't know that Avalon actually transforms into Bearataur did you? So when she says you are dead to her that pretty much means you will just be dead. :lol:

Michiko said:
Jevedor said:

You didn't know that Avalon actually transforms into Bearataur did you? So when she says you are dead to her that pretty much means you will just be dead. :lol:

lol thanks rebecca, yeah take that jeremy!
but shhhhh your gonna give people ideas
its like giving ideas to you dungeon master when playing d+d of the various ways to kill your character during sessions

:p

I'm allowed to tease Rachel because she threatens me with peanut butter all the time.
OH how the cycle of vengeance never ends. I will face my Bearatuar demise proudly with dignity

..... until its about kill me and then run away... :lol:

Jevedor said:
:p

I'm allowed to tease Rachel because she threatens me with peanut butter all the time.
OH how the cycle of vengeance never ends. I will face my Bearatuar demise proudly with dignity

..... until its about kill me and then run away... :lol:

i do not threaten you with peanut butter, i offer peanut butter on toast, offering and threatening are two very different things

so, back to the topic

those sadeen moor's are goin down!! yeah gonna bring the pain!!
rawr!!

I am very happy to be a hobling against Sadeen Moorians. That is all.

WTB Bearataur-canthropy infection PST

i don't care what anyone says in game or out of game...i want to go to sadeen moor. they rock...aaaaand I want an alchemically enhanced panda big enough to ride, as a pet....aaaand I want a flying bat....and whoever came up with the sadeen moor stuff is my hero! and tzydl's hero too!

and honestly why would anyone WANT to know the outcome of the battle...I mean really...surprises are so much more fun...makes you actually have REAL emotional reaction instead of "hmmm what would my character do now?" reactions....

and yes dan lies

I bet a copper that somehow Paolo and Riddick are going to help Michiko fight a Sadeen Mor Kraken. Twilight elves love to kill giant... Krakens.

>.>

Already in a Fire,
Mike

If by kill you mean dismember and feed the pieces to sharks then yes.

rubio-kraken-scaled.jpg

leave my precious pets out of this

Pure Lord Melleth: "Sammy boy, you seen my kraken!? GF has been most uber gracious and giving this month to we-who-are-not-worthy-enough-to-eat-his-feces!”

Pure Lord Samuel: (Looks askance to Pure Lord Edric, they both smile and roll their eyes.)

Melleth: "What? Isn't the KRAKEN awesome? You don't think?”

Samuel: "Sure, totally great. It's just that...well..."

Melleth: "What? What is it?"

Edric: "What Samuel is too nice to mention is that G to the most supreme ruler F always gives the new guys krakens. It's sort of a "welcome to lunatic-ville, population us" kind of thing.

Melleth: (Looks over at his kraken eating a boat full of mages) "Oh...well, I still think it's nice of him."

Samuel: "Oh yeah, totally." (Looks at Edric uncomfortably)

Edric: "Totally"

Drenton: (Walks up to the group whistling) "Hey, what's up guys?"

Melleth: "Nothing, I was just showing these two my kraken."

Drenton:" Hahaha, KRAKENS! Those are like so last month's conquest of the innocent water sprites. THESE are what is in."

(The three look curiously to the left.)

http://news.haverford.edu/blogs/erich-z ... thulhu.jpg

ooooh were can i get a deep one of my very own? ;)

Love this video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Back