The connection to Old Gaden...

Lost_Nation

Artisan
It would seem that there is still some connection from here to "Old Gaden". A path between these Wildlands and our old home still exists, tethered together perhaps by these dreams.

When last we gathered together we were able to summon Sera Fiona, Ragnarok, Gertrude, Peter Dhugen, Kallith, Bruisey, Benjamin, and a few others from the lands that we lost.

If any of our comrades left in the old world can hear these dreams, it would be good to hear your voices. We may be able to guide you across whatever dream bridge still exists to these new lands, we could certainly use the aid and company of our friends in this new place.

-Baeleon

To be fair, I was in Terna so I walked. But yeah I was there when we got Gerty back, so I think day we could anyone back.

-Ragnarok

Hypothetical question. Is there a way to send someone from Ravensong back to Old garden? You adventurers are lucky to have known two worlds.

-Rhoop

Rhoop,

If I have the right of it, any connection that exists to Old Gaden exists only to the exact moment the volcano there erupted. I think to try to travel back would either trap you in that moment, or see you perish in the flames and lava. Dicey at best, deadly at worst.

-Baeleon

Now there's a way to go out.
Thanks for the answers, Baeleon, now I don't have to die like a cat.
-Rhoop

Has anyone been able to confirm any of these yet? I see that Sir Victor and the Gryphon Guard had made their way to Wayside, and have not been able to go to either side. For others, I haven't heard.

-Asher

20180921_184010.jpg 20180921_184123.jpg

It was a poem that was left by an adventurer about the travels from old Gaden to New.

Back