The Dark Knight (Spoilers)

No he did, one of the big plot points of the movie was that Batman made the 'non-heroic' choice to let the girl die and save the Lawyer.

ie: heros are supposed to save the girl right?

he saved the lawyer....no one should ever save a lawyer HAAAAAAA JUST KIDDING ::hides from our fearless leader:::

But saving the girl wouldn't have been better for Gotham City as a whole!

LAWYER JOKE ALERT:

Why don't sharks eat lawyers?

Professional curtousy. :p

j/k, you rocksors Mr. V! :D

heheheheh too funny...so i can't wait to see heath ledger again...

no but by "again" i mean when i finally go see the dark knight i'll see him "again" since I haven't seen him since a knight's tale

well at least we won't have a brokeback mountain sequel.

But he was an excellent actor and shall be soundly missed.

maybe i missed it. I thought the when Gordon asks him who he is going to save he says Rachel. And then Gordon goes to get her instead. I only saw it once, and it was later. At least thats what I got out of it. I guess i'll just have to go see it again.

Marcena said:
Non heroic?! Explain!

The Lawyer knew what he was getting into and knowingly took the risks. The girl on the other hand was a complete innocent and had not done anything deserving of being a target. The hero code clear states (page 47, line 13, at least in revision 4) that Hostages/people are to be saved in the order from most to least innocent.

i think we all know what "gotham city" really means :::nods knowingly::::

I don't really know either i was hoping someone would go.."oh yeah we know its ___________"

i always assumed it was a gothic version of new york

Gotham City is Chicago. At least I would assume so from all the Illinois License plates I saw.

I thought so Justin. He doesn't do the noble thing. He goes for "love". He is suprised when he busts in and sees Harvey. He saves him anyway, because...its too late to get to her.

Not only that. He also get to make sure either Gotham Loses a Hero, or Batman loses his love. And the sick part is that they are reversed.

ahhh chicago...gotcha...i didn't know chicago had that many bridges..but my geography is caca

((on a side note where does tetsu play? and what is he? an ork?))

Chicago has lotsa bridges. and Tetsu is an Orc. Plays east coast. was going to be a big part of the now canceled august Deadlands event.

Kayden said:
Chicago has lotsa bridges. and Tetsu is an Orc. Plays east coast. was going to be a big part of the now canceled august Deadlands event.

Yep... we have a ton that span the Chicago River in the downtown area, plus the massive Skyway bridge to IN...

And yes, Gotham City = Chicago. Look around on the forums for Kalin, who plays in Chicago. He was actually IN the movie, and has the crew shirts to prove it.

Back