The day after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billin just watched as Stig left the tavern. "I would not want to be the next monster to cross his path." Billin says, his eyes not leaving the doorway.
Shaking his head Billin turns back to Kai.
"Official reports you say? I might actually get those now. I ranked up in the Hammer Outfitters last night. I am a Master Smith now." He says changing the topic to better news.

Kai smiles at Billin, "congratulation." She sounds genuinely happy for him, but as a non-guild member, she does not know what the promotion actually entails. "Does that mean you get put in charge of the new folks coming in?"

Kai finishes her drink and sets down the mug, "to be fair, I'd not want to be a monster in Stig's presence, even if he was in a good mood."

"No, that will still be up to the Smith that takes them on as an apprentice. It means I am officially in charge of the Outfitters among the adventurers here at the Lux, as well as more expectations from the rest of the guild."

Kai nods at Billin, only half catching his reply. Her head tilts lower, eyes half closed. She closes her eyes for a long slow blink, and then another. And then... she appears to be asleep.

"By the way..." Billin begins, but then trails off when he notices Kai is asleep. "I guess it has been a long night." The dwarf says quietly with a smile on his face. Finishing his whiskey, Billin gets up, careful not to wake the kin, pulls Kai's cloak up a little more, then heads off to see hif he can find Evo. The sanctum would be a good place to look...

Kai jerks awake and looks around. She's in the tavern. Right. She runs a hand through her hair, gathers herself, and heads out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back