The Mystic Wood Elves

Are Children of Camalous, Ansconi, and others of the horned race who are newly arrived in the Deadlands still falling ill? How soon after they arrive are they feeling unwell? How debilitating is this unknown malaise and how fast do these symptoms and feelings seem to progress? Is there still known antidote or cure for this affliction of our peoples?

Ondreij:

As of last gather, the curse of the Mystic Wood Elves seems to be lifted. I have not been around one of your kind since then, but I believe you are free to travel here without fear of the sadness that used to plague your people.

-Phedre Shanshi

Phedre Shanshi,

Hale and well met and I thank you for your reply. I shall be back in The Deadlands, arriving as the moon is waning.

Master Ondreij Asclepius of Tonossos

Deadlands said:
From time immemorial

In a universe without limit

Yet bursting with symphonies

From legions of orchestras

There has forever been trumpeted

One. Simple. Song.

And it is the ballad of your insignificance

To me

little…kitten.

S.

*Phedre's laughter erupts, and gradually quiets*

That little "kitten" had sharp claws, didn't she?

*the note is tacked beneath skylar's*

I would deem that rather unwise - Adventurers have a tendency of giving liches indigestion, as you would remember.

Understand that insignificance is relative, and -I- will not be forgotten, not even by the likes of you, crowned one.

The end of you may not come by my hand for the trouble you have caused me, but I can offer you one comfort.

Death, in whichever form?

Comes for us all, in time.
-Z

Back