The New Merchant's Guild of Fairfax

Hello ?,
I am sure Draco can produce these items for you but as i do not know your voice who is the order for. The cost should be 10 silver.
~Aramis

Fairfax would like give a monthly remind all of our prices.

We are available for all with good intention to buy our wares at reasonable prices listed below. If you are interested in purchasing something from our lists, please contact The Guild Master Sam Gemclipper, the carftman directly or myself. Quickly to get your order in. Production space fills up quickly!

*Alchemy, Potions, and Scrolls will all offer a "Silver Batch Discount", in where any "1 Silver" item bought in a batch of ten will cost one silver less as long as they pay in silver. (example, 10 Cure Light Wounds would cost you 9 silver)*

Alchemy

Alchemical Solvent, Liquid Light: 1 Silver
Oil of Slipperiness, Paste of Stickiness: 3 Silver

Weapon:
Vorpal (Light): 1 Silver
Paranoia, Quicksilver, Vorpal: 3 Silver
Weakness, Laugh, Vorpal (Serious), Nausea: 5 Silver
Feeblemind, Sleep, Vertigo: 1 Gold

Elixir:
Cause Light Damage, Cure Light Wounds, Paranoia: 1 Silver
Cause Damage, Hallucinate, Love, Poison Shield: 3 Silver
Nausea: 5 Silver
Feeblemind, Sleep, Vertigo, Dominate 7 Silver
Paralysis, Enslavement Antidote, Euphoria Antidote: 1 Gold

Blacksmith

Arrows/Bolts: 2 copper; Batch of 100: 1 Gold & 5 silver; Batch of 200: 2 Gold

Small weapons (Bludgeon, Dagger, Hatchet), Throwing Dagger, Staff: 1 Silver
Small Ranged (Javelin, Light Crossbow, Short Bow)and Shield: 2 Silver
Large Ranged (Heavy Crossbow, Longbow): 3 Silver
One handed weapons (Spear, Short Hammer/Mace, Short Sword, Long Hammer/Mace, Short Axe, Long Axe, Short Sword, Long Sword): 5 Silver
Two handed weapons (Polearm, Two handed sword, Two handed Mace): 1 Gold

Silvering Arrow/Bolt: 3 Silver; Batch of 10: 2 Gold; Batch of 100: 15 Gold
Silvering Weapon: 3 Gold & 5 Silver or 20 Silver
Strengthening: 10 Gold or 2 Gold & 50 Silver

Armor:
1-5 points: 2 Silver
6-10 points: 4 Silver
11-15 points: 8 Silver
16-20 points: 1 Gold & 5 Silver
21-25 points: 2 Gold
26-30 points: 3 Gold
31-35 points: 4 Gold
36-40 points: 5 Gold

Potions

Cure light, cure disease, endow: 1 silver
Bless, cure wounds, magic armor: 2 silver
Remove weakness: 3 silver
Cure serious, poison shield, awaken: 5 silver
Release, remove silence, spell shield: 6 silver
Cure critical, elemental shield, restore: 7 silver
Reflect, remove paralysis, remove destruction, cure mortal and purify: 1 gold

Scrolls

Disarm, Light, Stone Bolts: 1 Silver
Lightning Bolt, Magic Armor, Repel, Shield: 2 Silver
Bind, Ice Bolt, Lesser Investment, Shatter, Wall of Force: 3 Silver
Awaken, Flame Bolt, Shun, Stone Storm: 4 Silver
Release, Spell Shield, Lightning Storm, Web: 5 Silver
Elemental Shield, Sleep, Destroy, Ice Storm: 7 Silver
Dispel, Dragon's Breath, Reflect Magic, Wizard Lock: 1 Gold

Trapmaking

*Coming soon*

All prices are set for 1st batch costs. If your order falls into later batches for the crafter, the set price will go up to accommodate them. All 1st batch orders will be delivered either Friday or Saturday night of the upcoming market day (unless otherwise requested). If there are no more slots available for your requested night, you will be alerted before payment is due. Prices are negotiable. No refunds. Prices may be subject to change at any time.

~Capitan Aramis Seablade

To the good people, adventures, and nobles of West Haven,

As those prices are somewhat competitive and the “silver batch discount” idea has been done before. I couldn’t help but notice the “New Merchant’s Guild” is missing a few things. Including a Guild Master. Because last I checked Mr. Seablade, Mr. Gemclipper is but a common adventurer, unlike myself.

Never fear.

Here at Hitch 42 we have all your adventuring needs.

We have your Death Gases, for 2 gold each
Your Prison Scrolls, for 2 gold each
Your slow death potions, for 1 gold each
Your Reinvigorate potions, for 1 gold 5 silver each
And your Mana potions, for 1 gold each.

All which Mr. Gemclipper’s group seems to be lacking.

For those adventurers who wish to purchase some of my rare and very useful items, I should be in West Haven in a few weeks. If anyone is looking how to make them, contact me privately.

May your conscience be empty and your coin pouch full,

Lord Barrister Solomon Lok n’ Keys
Chief Investor, Hitch 42.

I shall send you missive.

Lady FallingStar

Dear Solomon,

Your items sound quite fascinating. What exactly do your potions do? From what I can assume they sound like Euphoria, Regenerate, and something that allows you to cast extra spells (respectively). Am I correct in these assumptions?

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Liddia,

I think Solomon was talking about the items he already mentioned as "rare and useful", not that he has more things he's not telling you about.

-Radi

Ooh, I know how you make those Slow Death and Reinvigorate Potions! I helped the Earth Guild figure out what you need to do it and I even have a couple, but I can't brew 'em myself.

Lemme know if you want to know as much as I know about making them!

~ Silp

Last edited:
Mr. Banradi,

So glad you asked! Our amazing new potions are an incredible feat of magical engineering, producing never-before-seen effects upon the drinker!

The Slow Death potion ties your spirit to your body, giving you an extra minute to receive a Life spell the first time you die after drinking it. It only works once and it wears off pretty quick, so use it wisely!
The Reinvigorate potion restores your energy after you expend it on a forceful blow or dodging out of the way of an attack!
And the Mana potion, as you speculated, restores your used up magical energy!

These deals won't last. Get your potions today!

--Azalea Juniper-Hitchens
Hitch 42

P.S. Mr. Silp, perhaps we can come to some arrangement regarding the... ah, freedom with which you dispense that information... Think of the long-term investment potential.

Those almost seems too good to be true, I will be interested to see how they work, though my purse strings are tight right now. Hopefully more will be prepared in the future.

Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Wild Rose,
Perhaps we can make an alternate agreement. A lot of the ingredients for the special scrolls and potions are rare and difficult to find, especially the... "parchment" needed for the scrolls. If you'd like to earn a little extra coin, we can arrange for payment in exchange for acquisition of resources.

Azalea Juniper-Hitchens
Hitch 42

OH NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

-Radi

Don't be a Peeler, Wild Rose!

It's wrong.

~ Silp

Well... It's not like the former owners need it anymore, really. And for you adventurers fighting crazy monsters all the time, scrolls like this can save lives! So really it's a for a good cause. Don't you think those Dryads would rather know their skin was helping SAVE LIVES instead of just rotting in the ground? They can choose to will their skin to whomever they want, and if you want YOUR skin to be sitting there all useless that's your prerogative, but we're running a legitimate business here. Don't be so judgy.

Azalea Juniper-Hitchens
Hitch 42

Sayyida Azalea,

I will send you a private message so we can discuss further. My company can do many things, for the right price that is.

Wild Rose
Owner of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Interesting. So you use dryad skin? The people I met in Valdanis used elf skin and specifically had a special dagger that enhanced their ability and saught out elves to kill. Hundreds upon hundreds of bodies just laying dead on the ground, tossed aside. It was pretty messed up.

I don't really care what you do, just as long as people know. No need to be so sketchy by calling it "parchment". They sound pretty cool.

-Radi

Slip,

I'd love to learn how to do that!

Um, mr. Soloman or Azalea do you maybe offer how to teach people to make stuff? I could maybe pay for a lesson, or agree to make you some of the stuff...at least as long as it doesn't need anything I shouldn't be working with.

-Jehyu

Ironically, once upon a time Elf flesh was used instead of Dryad. You see parchment made of Elven flesh is just as effective if not more so. However 280 years ago or so it was decided in a conclave of various skilled artisans that the practice was far too distasteful to continue. Thus best of my knowledge Elven Flesh has not been used in Terna for battle scrolls since. With the relatively recent awakening of the children of first forest the discovery of their flesh working nearly as well was made. I suppose a gift of the great Unicorn Hermes that they may be productive even in death.

Good Silp please know that all Solar's Guild parchment now comes from flesh willed by the owner to us. The unfortunate issues with Rikki behind us.

And Azalea if you wish to share a bottle of wine and fine beef wellington with me while we discuss advanced crafting techniques just reach out to me.

Solar Yolan Vassil

Interesting, Elf flesh and Dryad Flesh are used for magical purposes? Would you happen to know what Orc flesh can be used for? Just out of curiosity of course.

I notice your wares exclude Alchemy. Though I suppose outside of my homeland, Alchemy here is pretty primitive, but have hope a few will make discoveries on their own of great merit. I've always been personally interested in Grand Counselor Darrin's stone, but he claims it never leaves him, likewise the Lizardmen of Fairfax seem to have learned a few secrets from my homeland my years ago, then of course there is me, but I'm always willing to sell.

Of course with some Elixir's now illegal, profits will surely drop, but my "clients" have been quite happy with my supply, and I'm sure others would be happy as well.

Before I go, I may as well plug my Elixir's of Wonder again!

Vitality
Fortitude
Growth

Though, maybe, just maybe I would be willing to sell on of my Alchemy Golems.

-Albert Winestine, The Good Doctor

I wish to thank the various merchant interests that contacted me with their procurement abilities: Mr. Gemcutter has graciously come to my assistance for this order, this time around! I look forward to meeting the rest of you and doing business face to face during the Market Faire this May!

I require 4 long swords. They don't need to be custom made but, I need them to be roughly the same same size. If you're dealing with a whole stock pile, I'd prefer the lightest ones (even if that makes them more flimsy). It'd be great if they were more balanced towards the the center of the blade, than the top.

Can you see to this for me Aramis?

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Back