The one who wears yellow and black

PYKE

Adept
You and you alone are responsible for what happens next. You slay me for nothing and make me resurrect in a unfamiliar circle. But thanks for that as I now have an ally to make my rath upon you that much more.

Fear me as I am BACON! OINK!

(Jared TC plot)

My name is Gideon.

I slayed you for casting Necromancy at the command of the Queen of Nu'adah. If you have a issue with your sentencing, I would suggest you take it up with the Elven City.
If you resurrected in an unfamiliar circle, that was by your own choosing or perhaps spiritual impatience.
After your death, I found the Euphoria elixir you swapped out for a Cure Light Wounds in my pouch. Before you ask how, you should learn about the power of Visions.
Do not play the part of victim with me, necromancer.

To those who Bacon has sought assistance from:
Know he is a Necromancer and dealer of Euphoria.
By my account, this matter was closed. If he seeks to re-open matters in an adversarial capacity I hope he pays you very well in advance.

Attacks on adventuring towns do not often end up very profitable for the attackers.

-Gideon

Didn't Bacon actually start attacking when the Queen of Nu'adah identified him as a necromancer? Gideon and Lady Ahlana were completely in their rights to retaliate in defence of our community, and as Gideon already said, it was by a royal decree that the execution was carried out.

Earth's bounty.

Last edited:
Back