Lord Enan Bluewater
Fredrick Crawford
Vexx
Kael
Keeper
Kaelin
Eve Rosenfeld

Any objections?

May we add Nikolai Revania to the list please?

Thank you.

In Service,
Cyn

I have some personal objections with some members on that list. But, if everyone currently within the Vault agrees I will acquiesce to their request.

Lady FallingStar

Here's the first round of people I want to get invested:

Jehan Wyldweaver
Lord Enan Bluewater
Fredrick Crawford
Vexx
Kael
Keeper
Kaelin
Eve Rosenfeld

Any objections?

No objection at this time.
-Aramis

Lady Fallingstar,

Please contact me privately with the objections.

Circle Master Marsters

My assumption is that you mean this other Keeper everyone is talking about, not me right?

-Keeper, the Librarian.

Keeper, the Librarian,

Yes. There is another, a founding member of The Brotherhood.

Circle Master Marsters

Ok, you can just call me Keeper, thanks though Circle Master! I just add the librarian bit so that people can distinguish me from the other Keeper.

Keeper, the Librarian

I have no objection. -Arsita

Here's the first round of people I want to get invested:

Terra Jane
Sam Gemclipper ( however he has not been dreaming in the last few months)
Thaddeus Maximus
Draco Ardel

Any objections?

~Captain Aramis Seablade

Last edited:
Yes, I have objections to two people on your list. One, as far I as I'm concerned, isn't getting in - Sam Gemclipper. The other, Thaddeus Maximus - I need to know more about him. You can send me information privately regarding Thaddeus, and if you want to know more about my reasons for Sam - message me privately.

Eric Marsters

Captian Seablade,

How did you come up with your list?

Lady FallingStar

May I ask - aside from the possibility a person may be under the control of "Bob"- what would keep them from the safety of the dream vault? It seems the drinking if the antidote would clear up any enslavements issues.
I was of the understanding that the vault was being made for all adventures and others who may need it's safety provided they can prove they are not under another's control.
If I am incorrect please help me understand. Thank you.

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,

The Vault its self is being held together by Eric's spirit and by being in the vault we all have more direct access to each other's dreams and minds. So you in theory could push your way into my mind at any point using the Vault as the catalyst and if anything happens to the Vault, Eric would suffer a shatter spirit at least. I for one, do not want everyone listed to have direct access to my dreams, nor my mental state. Most of you I trust and have bleed with. You have been friends and allies that I have bleed with and shared bread with as well. I have strong reservations with certain individuals having such strong access to me.

This Vault is also going to be place were we can speak of all threats, not just 'Bob' but, also international and issues such as the Mummy that ripped through town. In an ideal situation we would be able to trust each other and all adventures equally, but, for me that is not the case.

Lady FallingStar

To All,
My list was created to fold.
First, the Company was the first to welcome, me a Stone Elf from the north, as a brother and look at me without the scorn as other did. While I think I have proven myself, I do understand the hesitation by other have to my people. The four on my list are the four that I work with the most.
Secondly, I know that the town is very divided about it feeling on some of it members. I felt it would be best to have some of the more questionable individual address directly. In reference to Sam, as a strong objection was made to all I will address it here and follow up with Masters as requested, as I am still new to town and do not know all of the history. While his methods are not always ones I would agree with. I do feel that he heart is focus on doing the best for the town. I hope that one day other will see the man I have come to know. But this then I would like to will withdraw the nomination till the time is right.
~Captain Aramis Seablade

So... Are we still deliberating or are we gonna let people in? Just curious, I haven't really been paying attention, but I think that we should move to let some people in so that we can all talk in a discreet manner maybe? I dunno, seems like there's a lot of private conversations and such going around. Just let me know when you know I guess...

Also, who's Bob and why would we need to talk about him in here?

-Keeper, the Librarian

Thank you Lady Fallingstar, that was very helpful.

Has the finial list been decided upon? How shall these people be informed?

Also where shall all the enslavement antidotes come from? I myself have none.

I very much look forward to seeing everyone in person, I miss you all a great deal and it feels this winter will never end.

In Service,
Cyn

Cyn,

I'll be reaching out to those on the list a couple weeks before the next gathering, in March, and let them know what's going on, and what will be required of them. The delay is to make sure that it is still fresh in peoples' minds for the gathering. I'll also be reaching out to all of you, to remind you that I still need you to drink an enslavement antidote. At that time, if any of you want to be there when I drink mine, just let me know.

As for the source of the enslavement antidotes - I have a number already, and will be financing them in the future from my own pocket. I will gladly accept any donations to help fund this, however, as I took the responsibility to head this up, and since it is a part of me, I feel it is my responsibility to finance.

Also, as a side note - I'm currently experimenting within the vault to try to be able to clear this thread of conversation. I see this as a positive, as that way there is no drama if someone were to have an objection to another, and then joins the vault, and sees all the reasons people had problems with them.

Circle Master Marsters

Cyn,
The Fairfax Merchents Guild also can produce them. Currently the asking price is one gold piece each. I can inquire if an additional batch discount besides the 10 for the price of 9 silver batch wood be available for a private buyer . Maybe i can sell it as a spring discount/restocking sale.
~Captain Aramis Seablade

Circle Master Marsters,

I have a couple questions. I will make it brief, dreaming has been hard for me lately.
Are we attempting to mimic the Vault from Gaden and letting everyone in?
In Gaden, everyone is allowed in, very little question. Then everyone starts talking about their new carriage, this new recipe they invented, and other non important stuff.
My suggestion is we limit the number of people and then it is up to the guilds and groups to filter the information down. Just my two copper.

Are we only talking about Kazzak here? Or are we discussing all issues of our land?

I feel the enrollment fee of drinking an enslavement antidote is a great idea. But who is to say that tomorrow Aramis, no offense, gets captured and enslaved. We can't all keep drinking enslavement antidotes every market. That would be really pricey.
So is it a one and done. Drink and your in?

Also, I agree, be respectful to each other, nothing rips this community apart faster then bad mouthing each other.

Marsters, thank you for personally taking control of this vault. I hope it is everything you want it to be.

Best regards,

Squire Foss Siril

Back