To-Do List

Saro

Artisan
I have started this new habit of writing up important issues which need attending to for me personally. Despite popular belief, this is not a To-"DO" list, but more of a way of laying out the things that need attending to. I think this would be a good idea for us to do as a town as well. As such I have played out some problems which need our attention. Not necessarily as a whole town, but just somethings to be aware of before they get too bad and we have another Heartwood situation on our hands

Fate
Fate is lose and I think this is an issue which should be at the top of our list. While not necessarily causing issues now, may lead to bigger ones in the future, as we are all aware of what came about with Despair.

Ser Nolan
The tax collectors were sent by Ser Nolan, a known criminal against the Empire. And while I love the Empire as much as the next person, he is obviously looking to be a burden to us as well. I believe it would be wise for a group to go to Clovers Crossing, in a non-hostile manner to begin with, and look into the situation further.

Dread Court
So I am not sure if the Dread court is necromantic, but I was told they are. If so this is matter which should be looked into by the White Wyverns within our community. I know it is tempting to make deals with these fae as they so far have not led to the usual consequences which come about with fae deal making, but I believe that making deals with these fake allow them to grow stronger, further killing the Heartwood. The Heartwood exiles need to go back home some point soon. They put far too much stress on the Ashwood and further problems are stemming from that.

Ashwood
A militant group has formed within the Ashwood. These are ex-soldiers from the stone elf war. They need to be talked down. At the moment, I don't think that hostile action is necessary. Grin is invested in this matter and I am sure has some ideas.

The Bones
It is more important than ever to collect bones as some have the interest in using them to destroy the Empire. This is not good. Again, love the Empire as much as the next person, but the events that follow that are not good ones. While seemingly corrupt in nature, the people of these lands need some stability. Unless we want to fight the battle of an entire Kingdom, I suggest we collect bones. We as a community can further discuss what we think is the "right" course of action, but that is a decision for us to make, not lone actors.

Please feel free to add to this list. Also if anyone wants to take a ride in my ship, let me know. Or if anyone knows any cool places to sail, let me know.

Best,
Saro

Thє єncodєd mıssıvє I ɾєcєıvєd ᴀᴛ Բoɾᴛ Һєᴀɾᴛsєєkєɾ ᴀnd sʊbsєqʊєnᴛɭy dєcodєd foɾ ʊs ᴀɭɭ ıs dєfınıᴛıvє pɾoof ᴛhᴀᴛ ᴛhє cᴀsᴛєɾ bonєs mʊsᴛ bє ᴀ pɾıoɾıᴛy. Whєn nєxᴛ I sєє ᴀny of yoʊ ᴀnd yoʊ woʊɭd ɭıkє ᴛo pʊɾsʊє ᴀ ɭєᴀd on sʊch ᴀ bonє, I wıɭɭ bє hᴀppy ᴛo ᴀccompᴀny yoʊ ın ıᴛs ɾєᴛɾıєvᴀɭ.

I wıɭɭ ɾєıᴛєɾᴀᴛє ᴛhᴀᴛ Loɾd Sʊnsєєkєɾ hᴀs spєcıfıcᴀɭɭy sᴛᴀᴛєd oʊɾ sєᴛᴛɭєmєnᴛ ıs noᴛ ᴀ poɭıᴛıcᴀɭ onє ᴀnd ᴛhʊs ıs noᴛ ᴛᴀxᴀbɭє by ᴛhє Єɭoɾıᴀn Єmpıɾє ᴀᴛ ᴛhıs ᴛımє. I bєɭıєvє Loɾd Sʊnsєєkєɾ consıdєɾs oʊɾ conᴛɾıbʊᴛıons ın ᴛhє spıɾıᴛ of pєᴀcєkєєpınᵹ ᴀnd mᴀınᴛᴀınınᵹ ᴛhє ɭᴀw ᴛo bє sʊffıcıєnᴛ pᴀymєnᴛ foɾ ᴛhє conᴛınʊєd pɾoᴛєcᴛıons of Єɭoɾıᴀ, ᴛhoʊᵹh ıᴛ woʊɭdn'ᴛ bє poɭıᴛıcᴀɭɭy pɾʊdєnᴛ foɾ hım ᴛo comє ɾıᵹhᴛ oʊᴛ ᴀnd sᴀy so. In ɾєᵹᴀɾds ᴛo Sıɾ Noɭᴀn, Loɾd Sʊnsєєkєɾ dıd єmphᴀᴛıcᴀɭɭy ınfoɾm mє ᴛhᴀᴛ ᴛhє mᴀn hᴀs bєєn consıdєɾєd ᴀn oʊᴛɭᴀw sıncє ɭᴀsᴛ sʊmmєɾ ᴀnd shoʊɭd bє ᴀppɾєhєndєd ᴀnd bɾoʊᵹhᴛ ᴛo hım ᴀs soon ᴀs possıbɭє.

Iᴛ ᴀppєᴀɾs ᴛhᴀᴛ whєn oʊɾ commʊnıᴛy wᴀs ɭookınᵹ foɾ pɭᴀcєs foɾ ᴛhє Һєᴀɾᴛwood Єxıɭєs ᴛo ɾєsıdє, wє fᴀıɭєd ᴛo ᴀcᴛʊᴀɭɭy pєᴛıᴛıon ᴛhє Gɾovє Mᴀıdєns/Mᴀsᴛєɾs of ᴛhє ᴀɭᴛєɾnᴀᴛє ᵹɾovєs. I hᴀvє sıncє spokєn wıᴛh Ashєɾ, ᴛhє Gɾovє Mᴀıdєn of ᴛhє Ashwood, ᴀnd foɾmᴀɭɭy ɾєqʊєsᴛєd ᴀsyɭʊm foɾ ᴛhє Єxıɭєs. Ƿɾıoɾ ᴛo ᴛhє ɾєɭocᴀᴛıon, Ashєɾ wᴀs ᴛhє onɭy dɾyᴀd of Ashwood; shє ıs onє of ᴛhosє Gɾovє Mᴀıdєns whosє ᵹɾovє wᴀs compɾısєd of spɾıᵹᵹᴀns. Һowєvєɾ, Ashєɾ ᴀᵹɾєєd ᴛo єxᴛєnd ᴀsyɭʊm ᴛo ᴛhosє Єxıɭєs ᴛhᴀᴛ woɾkєd ın hᴀɾmony wıᴛh hєɾ ᴀnd dıd noᴛ ınᴛєnd ᴛo foɾcєfʊɭɭy ᴛᴀkє ᴛhє ᵹɾovє fɾom hєɾ. (As mosᴛ of ᴛhє Єxıɭєs hᴀvє bєєn ɾєɭocᴀᴛєd ᴛo ᴛhє Ashwood, ᴛhıs soɭvєs mosᴛ of oʊɾ pɾobɭєm, bʊᴛ I wıɭɭ bє ᴛɾᴀvєɭɭınᵹ shoɾᴛɭy ᴛo ᴛhє бʊɭєᵹoᴀn whєɾє I hᴀvє ɾєcoɾdєd ᴛhᴀᴛ ᴀ fєw oᴛhєɾ Һєᴀɾᴛwood Chıɭdɾєn єndєd ʊp, ᴀnd pєᴛıᴛıonınᵹ ᴛhє бʊɭєᵹoᴀn Mᴀıdєn ᴀs wєɭɭ.)

A pєɾsonᴀɭ noᴛє: my dᴀʊᵹhᴛєɾ Һᴀ́ɭᴀınndóchᴀs ɭıvєs wıᴛh ᴛhє Єxıɭєs ın Ashwood ᴀnd hᴀs "ᴀppɾєnᴛıcєd" ᴛo Ashєɾ, ıf ᴛhє ᴛєɾm cᴀn bє ᴀppɭıєd ᴛo ᴀ ᴛhɾєє-monᴛh-oɭd sᴀpɭınᵹ. I ᴀm pɭєᴀsєd ᴛo know ᴛhᴀᴛ ᴛhє Gɾovє Mᴀıdєn ıs ᴀɭso fond of hєɾ, so pɭєᴀsє bє wᴀᴛchfʊɭ foɾ boᴛh of ᴛhєm. Iᴛ ıs ʊnwısє ᴛo ʊpsєᴛ ᴀ Gɾovє Mᴀıdєn.

Thє Mıɭıᴛᴀnᴛs, ᴀs I hᴀvє ᴛᴀkєn ᴛo cᴀɭɭınᵹ ᴛhєm, mʊsᴛ єıᴛhєɾ bє dısᴀɾmєd ᴀnd dıssʊᴀdєd, oɾ ɾєmovєd. I wıɭɭ ᴀᴛᴛєmpᴛ ᴛo ɭıᴀısє wıᴛh ᴛhєm ovєɾ ᴛhє nєxᴛ ᴛwo cóıcıᵹsᴀ; ᴀs Sqʊıɾє Sᴀɾo sᴀıd, hosᴛıɭє ᴀcᴛıon ıs pɾobᴀbɭy noᴛ nєcєssᴀɾy ᴀᴛ ᴛhıs poınᴛ. Thє oɾıᵹınᴀɭ mıɭıᴛᴀɾy foɾcє I mєᴛ ᴀmonᵹ ᴛhє Һєᴀɾᴛwood Chıɭdɾєn, ᴀs єxpɭᴀınєd by Commᴀndєɾ Rᴀfᴛ, wᴀs bєınᵹ spєcıᴀɭɭy powєɾєd by Һopє ın ᴛhє Һєᴀɾᴛwood sєєd. Sıncє I bєɭıєvє ᴀᴛ ᴛhıs poınᴛ єvєn wıᴛh бob Һopє ɾєᴛʊɾnєd homє ᴀɭɭ ᴛhєsє monᴛhs, ıᴛ ıs ᴛhᴀᴛ hopє of cɭᴀımınᵹ ᴀ homє ᴛhᴀᴛ ınspıɾєs ᴛhєsє Mıɭıᴛᴀnᴛs, I hᴀvє hıᵹh hopєs of my own ᴛhᴀᴛ I cᴀn єxpɭᴀın ᴛhє sıᴛʊᴀᴛıon ᴛo ᴛhєm, dєfʊsє ᴛhєıɾ fıᵹhᴛınᵹ spıɾıᴛ, ᴀnd dıvєɾᴛ ᴛhєıɾ єxʊbєɾᴀncє ᴛowᴀɾd ᴛhє dєfєncє of ᴛhє Chıɭdɾєn ᴀnd down ᴛhє ɾoᴀd ɾє-ᴛᴀkınᵹ ᴛhє Һєᴀɾᴛwood ᵹɾovє. If єvєnᴛʊᴀɭɭy I cᴀnnoᴛ dıssʊᴀdє ᴛhєm wıᴛh dıpɭomᴀcy, I ɾєcoᵹnısє ᴛhє nєcєssıᴛy of ɾєsoɾᴛınᵹ ᴛo foɾcє ᴀnd woʊɭd ᴀppɾєcıᴀᴛє ᴀssısᴛᴀncє.

I wᴀs ʊnᴀbɭє ᴛo pɾovıdє Sqʊıɾє Sᴀɾo wıᴛh ᴛhє knowɭєdᵹє I ɾєcєıvєd fɾom Kєsᴛɾєɭ bєfoɾє I dєpᴀɾᴛєd bᴀck ᴛo ᴛhє Ashwood on mᴀɾkєᴛ dᴀy, bʊᴛ bᴀsєd on ᴛhє ɭıbɾᴀɾıᴀn's knowɭєdᵹє, mᴀkınᵹ dєᴀɭs wıᴛh Բᴀє doєs noᴛ mᴀᵹıcᴀɭɭy sᴛɾєnᵹᴛhєn ᴛhosє Բᴀє, ıᴛ mєɾєɭy pɾovıdєs ᴛhєm wıᴛh ᵹɾєᴀᴛєɾ bєnєfıᴛs. Һowєvєɾ ᴛo bє cєɾᴛᴀın, I hᴀvє ᴀskєd Kєsᴛɾєɭ ᴛo ɭook ınᴛo ᴛhє Dɾєᴀd Coʊɾᴛ spєcıfıcᴀɭɭy, ᴀnd I wıɭɭ bє mᴀkınᵹ fɾєqʊєnᴛ ᴛɾıps ᴛo ᴛhє Cᴀpıᴛoɭ Cıᴛy ᴛo ᴀssısᴛ hєɾ wıᴛh ᴛhᴀᴛ ın bєᴛwєєn ᴀɭɭ my oᴛhєɾ dʊᴛıєs.

Yoʊɾs ın ᴛɾoᴛh,
Gɾıᴀnᴀdhmᴀd

I fєєɭ compєɭɭєd ᴛo ᴀdd ᴛhᴀᴛ whıɭє Sqʊıɾє Sᴀɾo ıs ᴀ nobɭє pɾoᴛєcᴛoɾ ᴀnd ᴛhє cɭosєsᴛ of fɾıєnds, pɭєᴀsє do noᴛ ᴀɭɭow ᴀnyonє ᴛo ᴛᴀkє hєɾ ʊp on hєɾ offєɾ of sᴀıɭınᵹ on ᴛhє Nıᵹhᴛfᴀɭɭ. Unᴛıɭ shє sᴛᴀɾᴛs ᴀskınᵹ Һєnɾıєᴛᴛᴀ qʊєsᴛıons moɾє fɾєqʊєnᴛɭy. Aɭso ıf yoʊ vısıᴛ Shєɭɭ Cıᴛy nєvєɾ mєnᴛıon ᴛhᴀᴛ yoʊ know hєɾ oɾ yoʊ'ɾє ᵹoınᵹ ᴛo ᵹєᴛ on ᴛhє dockmᴀsᴛєɾ oɾc's bᴀd sıdє.

Thє єncodєd mıssıvє I ɾєcєıvєd ᴀᴛ Բoɾᴛ Һєᴀɾᴛsєєkєɾ ᴀnd sʊbsєqʊєnᴛɭy dєcodєd foɾ ʊs ᴀɭɭ ıs dєfınıᴛıvє pɾoof ᴛhᴀᴛ ᴛhє cᴀsᴛєɾ bonєs mʊsᴛ bє ᴀ pɾıoɾıᴛy. Whєn nєxᴛ I sєє ᴀny of yoʊ ᴀnd yoʊ woʊɭd ɭıkє ᴛo pʊɾsʊє ᴀ ɭєᴀd on sʊch ᴀ bonє, I wıɭɭ bє hᴀppy ᴛo ᴀccompᴀny yoʊ ın ıᴛs ɾєᴛɾıєvᴀɭ.

What did your message say? I have heard many potential uses for the bones, and I feel that getting the community to agree on one will be quite difficult.

Fate
Fate is lose and I think this is an issue which should be at the top of our list. While not necessarily causing issues now, may lead to bigger ones in the future, as we are all aware of what came about with Despair.

Did anyone interact with Fate this past gathering, or have any idea what it wants? Just curious what action should be put on the top of the list.

-Gideon

What did your message say? I have heard many potential uses for the bones, and I feel that getting the community to agree on one will be quite difficult.

Thє mєssᴀᵹє wᴀs ᴀn єncodєd ɾєcoɾd of ᴀ sєɾıєs of vısıons ᴛhᴀᴛ ᴀ Բɾıєɾ Mᴀɭᴀchᴀɾı sєєɾ ɾєcoɾdєd, ᴀnd ᴀɭɭ of ᴛhєm єndєd ın dєᴀᴛh. Shє ᴀɭso sᴀıd ᴛhᴀᴛ hєɾ Gɾᴀndmᴀsᴛєɾ bєɭıєvєd onɭy ᴛhє ᴀdvєnᴛʊɾєɾs of Aɾdıc, "hєɾoєs fɾom ᴀnoᴛhєɾ ɭᴀnd," cᴀn chᴀnᵹє ᴛhє oʊᴛcomєs.

Thє fıɾsᴛ vısıon ıs ᴛhє ɾєɭєvᴀnᴛ onє ᴛo ᴛhє bonєs - ıᴛ wᴀs of ᴛhє skєɭєᴛon of ᴛhє cᴀsᴛєɾ who cɾєᴀᴛєd ᴛhє Mısᴛs, ın ᴀ cıɾcɭє of powєɾ wıᴛh ᴀ ʊnıqʊє nєw ɾıᴛʊᴀɭ. Һє hᴀd ᴛo mᴀkє ᴀ choıcє ᴀboʊᴛ ᴛhє oʊᴛcomє of ᴛhє ɾıᴛʊᴀɭ - єıᴛhєɾ ᴛo dıɾєcᴛ ᴛhє Mısᴛs ᴀwᴀy fɾom ᴛhє pɾoxımıᴛy of ᴛhє ɾıᴛʊᴀɭ, oɾ ᴛo movє ᴛhє Mısᴛs jʊsᴛ oncє. Thє sєєɾ ɾєcoɾdєd ᴛhᴀᴛ shє sᴀw ᴛhє Mısᴛs movєd ınᴛo Єɭoɾıᴀ Cıᴛy ᴀnd oᴛhєɾ sєᴛᴛɭєmєnᴛs, cᴀʊsınᵹ pєopɭє ᴛo bє pᴀınєd, ᴛoɾᴛʊɾєd, fɾıᵹhᴛєnєd, hᴀʊnᴛєd, ᴀnd єvєn ᴛɾᴀnsfoɾmєd ınᴛo Mısᴛ Monsᴛєɾs. Shє sᴀw ᴀ ɾєd mᴀnsıon covєɾєd ın Mısᴛs, ᴀnd mєɾcєnᴀɾıєs cɭᴀshınᵹ swoɾds ᴀnd cʊɾsєs ın ᴀ fıᵹhᴛ ᴛo sʊɾvıvє ᴀnd cɭᴀım powєɾ.

Thє fıɾsᴛ vısıon ıs ᴛhє ɾєɭєvᴀnᴛ onє ᴛo ᴛhє bonєs - ıᴛ wᴀs of ᴛhє skєɭєᴛon of ᴛhє cᴀsᴛєɾ who cɾєᴀᴛєd ᴛhє Mısᴛs, ın ᴀ cıɾcɭє of powєɾ wıᴛh ᴀ ʊnıqʊє nєw ɾıᴛʊᴀɭ. Һє hᴀd ᴛo mᴀkє ᴀ choıcє ᴀboʊᴛ ᴛhє oʊᴛcomє of ᴛhє ɾıᴛʊᴀɭ - єıᴛhєɾ ᴛo dıɾєcᴛ ᴛhє Mısᴛs ᴀwᴀy fɾom ᴛhє pɾoxımıᴛy of ᴛhє ɾıᴛʊᴀɭ, oɾ ᴛo movє ᴛhє Mısᴛs jʊsᴛ oncє. Thє sєєɾ ɾєcoɾdєd ᴛhᴀᴛ shє sᴀw ᴛhє Mısᴛs movєd ınᴛo Єɭoɾıᴀ Cıᴛy ᴀnd oᴛhєɾ sєᴛᴛɭєmєnᴛs, cᴀʊsınᵹ pєopɭє ᴛo bє pᴀınєd, ᴛoɾᴛʊɾєd, fɾıᵹhᴛєnєd, hᴀʊnᴛєd, ᴀnd єvєn ᴛɾᴀnsfoɾmєd ınᴛo Mısᴛ Monsᴛєɾs. Shє sᴀw ᴀ ɾєd mᴀnsıon covєɾєd ın Mısᴛs, ᴀnd mєɾcєnᴀɾıєs cɭᴀshınᵹ swoɾds ᴀnd cʊɾsєs ın ᴀ fıᵹhᴛ ᴛo sʊɾvıvє ᴀnd cɭᴀım powєɾ.

That's a vision on the ritual that created the mists, not the bones. We know the bones are a result of the backlashed ritual that created the mists.

Do you have a use for the bones that you are advocating for?

It's a helpful vision. I'm just not sure it implies a 'correct' use for the gathered bones.

-Gideon

Last edited:
Ah, ın ᴛhᴀᴛ cᴀsє, no. I jʊsᴛ fєєɭ wє wıɭɭ bє bєᴛᴛєɾ єqʊıppєd ᴛo pɾєvєnᴛ, oɾ fıᵹhᴛ ᴀᵹᴀınsᴛ, ᴀ pᴀınfʊɭ fʊᴛʊɾє ıf wє hᴀvє moɾє of ᴛhє bonєs ᴀᴛ oʊɾ dısposᴀɭ.

At the current point, all we definitively know of Fate is that he can Mark others by touch, is intelligent enough to hold a conversation, and reacts negatively to being attacked, information gathered by Aragon's encounter with Fate. As my first order of business next Market, I'll be seeking out Fate to procure his motives. As best as I could guess, judging by the behavior of Hope and Despair and the nature of Fate as a concept, he should be a relatively neutral party. If anyone has information on the location of Fate, it would be most appreciated!

- Velnaeus Xevaz, First of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theoretically all the bones have to be in one place to do anything with them. So since Gideon lost a foot, we can’t do anything with them. There is a ritual which can be used to either move the mists of remove mist effects in our area. I think moving the most is a gross misuse of power. The best action in my opinion is to hoard the bones as to prevent other groups from being destructive.

Saro

Back